What's new

Time-lapse of battles in history

And there was no india back then..the battle .would come under ancient pakistan as the indus valley formented in ancient pakistan only.

India did exist at that time as it was founded by the establishment of the caste system. The original ruling caste established and carried the Indian identity with them.

India did exist at that time as it was founded by the establishment of the caste system. The original ruling caste established and carried the Indian identity with them.
I'm talking about times even before those of drenched caste system . ancient name of pakistan was melluha and later sindhu.. ..not india a name only u Inhearted from colonial master.yes brits gave u that name.. and since they wrote the history books you take the given exonym to misappropriate all history prior to 1600s.. .

I'm talking about times even before those of drenched caste system . ancient name of pakistan was melluha and later sindhu.. ..not india a name only u Inhearted from colonial master.yes brits gave u that name.. and since they wrote the history books you take the given exonym to misappropriate all history prior to 1600s.. .
Hindustan precedes your ancestral history. Don't get worked up trying to cope with that fact.

From Barhaspatya Samhita book of Rig Veda:
Himalyam Samarabhyaavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: 'the country which starts from Himalayas, the borders of which goes till the "Indian ocean" [Yavadindusarovaram] has been created by Devas [Deo-] and its name is Hindustan.'

The Deva mentioned are the original ruling Kshatriya caste who are ancient Sharif/Syed. Baffling that you could think I would get my identity from someone other than my ancestry. Bihar/Vihar is early Vedic word, probably older than Hindustan. Funny thing is Bharatis, your Scythian cousins, attempted a poor copy of the Rig Veda verse in Vishnu Purana.
"The country (varsam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata"

Hindustan precedes your ancestral history. Don't get worked up trying to cope with that fact.

From Barhaspatya Samhita book of Rig Veda:
Himalyam Samarabhyaavadindusarovaram
Tam Deonirmitam Desham
Hindusthanam Prachakshate

Translation: 'the country which starts from Himalayas, the borders of which goes till the "Indian ocean" [Yavadindusarovaram] has been created by Devas [Deo-] and its name is Hindustan.'

The Deva mentioned are the original ruling Kshatriya caste who are ancient Sharif/Syed. Baffling that you could think I would get my identity from someone other than my ancestry. Bihar/Vihar is early Vedic word, probably older than Hindustan. Funny thing is Bharatis, your Scythian cousins, attempted a poor copy of the Rig Veda verse in Vishnu Purana.
"The country (varsam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata"
Your religious scriptures are not books of history or "facts"but books of tales and rituals..eatablished history comes from on ground evidence... ..lol what do u think the world is supposed to follow them and learn from them like how to fly in a chariot lbhuhahah

Your religious scriptures are not books of history or "facts"but books of tales and rituals..eatablished history comes from on ground evidence... ..lol what do u think the world is supposed to follow them and learn from them like how to fly in a chariot lbhuhahah
More desperate coping. They have an ancient Mount named Hind in Makkah. Hind is Arabic equivalent name for Hindustan/India.

... but, but, but... "India and Pakistan had a battle in 1300 BCE." 🤣

More desperate coping. They have an ancient Mount named Hind in Makkah. Hind is Arabic equivalent name for Hindustan/India.

... but, but, but... "India and Pakistan had a battle in 1300 BCE." 🤣
.hind indos indush were exonyms for sindh .... not india....the original name was sindha..
We have the ancient sindh today not you guys...we have the sindh river..not you guys..and yet u simps associate yourself with sindh..
Ya u can say it was war of sindh people vs ganga people.

Back
Top Bottom