What's new

Time for world to accept India’s ‘rogue Hindutva terrorist state’: Bilawal on Sikh leader’s killing in Canada

taste of your won medicine :)
Doesn't fit, we aren't the one frothing in parliament and shouting that we will tell Daddy America and brother Britain and other friends.. see I have been spanked, help lol.

This guy asking world to acknowledge something, is even funnier.

I however can see that this whole drama, is the best kind of pain relief for you guys :agree:

Doesn't fit, we aren't the one frothing in parliament and shouting that we will tell Daddy America and brother Britain and other friends.. see I have been spanked, help lol.

This guy asking world to acknowledge something, is even funnier.

I however can see that this whole drama, is the best kind of pain relief for you guys :agree:
LOL from your outbust it looks quite the opposite..

It'd be better if he spoke about the rogue activities, and terrorism of the khaki criminals currently implementing martial law in Pakistan - which he and his corrupt party supposedly stood against,

Given he's helped enable the fascism of the past 18 months, he's better off shutting his useless and insignificant mouth.

Please india . Extra judicial killing on this criminally raised bastard please .

Hearts and minds & all that .

Back
Top Bottom