What's new

Tiktok star Hareem Shah's response on inquiry about her viral video

How is it even possible? If a journalist is not allowed to go there... how did she manage to breakthrough... This is unacceptable. She must be arrested and also her facilitators. This is really serious.
What if she was a terrorist or she planted some devices there, clues are in her name

Last edited:
How is it even possible? If a journalist is not allowed to go there... how did she managed to breakthrough... this is unacceptable. She must be arrested and also her facilitators. This is really serious.

Anything can happen ppl blame IK. They need to change themselves. Now if we arrest this girl media will say oo look masoom ko arrest karliya etc. And by the way bhense pal saktay hai PM house mai tiktok nahi ban sakta lol

Anything can happen ppl blame IK.
Well, it is not IK's fault but some babu in foreign office but if there's no investigation and no action is taken against the responsible persons then definitely people will be justified in criticising the current govt because it happened under this govt.

Now if we arrest this girl media will say oo look masoom ko arrest karliya etc.
Well, if IK's govt is so weak and keeps fearing media, bureaucracy and other such elements .. then I would say this govt should resign and go home because it has no capability of taking actions. No compromise on such breaches.

And by the way bhense pal saktay hai PM house mai tiktok nahi ban sakta lol
:crazy::crazy::crazy: the crappiest analogy of all times... are you comparing buffaloes with a human... you know what the buffaloes were not entering the offices and making videos and posting on youtube ... I don't may be you have some different experience with buffaloes

As I said, the clue is in her name...

its seems Yahya Khan time comeback in Pakistan, where Models and actress will become very influential
same like General Rani and Actress Tarana :(

How is it even possible? If a journalist is not allowed to go there... how did she managed to breakthrough... this is unacceptable. She must be arrested and also her facilitators. This is really serious.
What if she was a terrorist or she planted some devices there, clues are in her name
Hareem Shah and SMQ ..... Rings a bell ?

wow so pathetic, a girl can easily penetrate in our upmost institutions, i am just wondering how many girls earlier visited FO for known / unknown reasons. 21 toppon ki Salami ISI ko

Chaudhary Flana aur Flana chaudhary what difference does it makes
Dear there are a lot of people in the bureaucracy / foreign office with such surnames but nothing can be said conclusively until it is investigated and it should not take long... max 24 hrs and the guy should under arrest. If he or she can allow a tik tok, he may have allowed others too and you never know...
I remember a bureaucrat was caught stealing the wallets of a Qatari delegation a few months ago. He was working for some other country.

Well, it is not IK's fault but some babu in foreign office but if there's no investigation and no action is taken against the responsible persons then definitely people will be justified in criticising the current govt because it happened under this govt.

Well, if IK's govt is so weak and keeps fearing media, bureaucracy and other such elements .. then I would say this govt should resign and go home because it has no capability of taking actions. No compromise on such breaches.

:crazy::crazy::crazy: the crappiest analogy of all times... are you comparing buffaloes with a human... you know what the buffaloes were not entering the offices and making videos and posting on youtube ... I don't may be you have some different experience with buffaloes

As I said, the clue is in her name...

I am not saying that it's right but thing is in Pakistan and with these mentality where one can get away because having someone relative in govt and it's happening from so long. It's not about weak but whole system is weak base on one call to save another from top to bottom. Like it or not until people themselves don't change their mentality nothing will change.

I wonder if she tries the MeToo thing like Gulalai and others.

This is however standard practice of corrupt individuals who ever since they been selected have treated the country like a summer break project.

Thankfully people have now stood up against the tyrannical government of PTI.

I am not saying that it's right but thing is in Pakistan and with these mentality where one can get away because having someone relative in govt and it's happening from so long. It's not about weak but whole system is weak base on one call to save another from top to bottom. Like it or not until people themselves don't change their mentality nothing will change.
Sorry, I do not believe in assumptions and hypothesis. and whataboutery. If something similar has happened in the past then it must investigated too but that should not be an excuse for this incident.. it is like saying because the previous govt did corruption so this govt also has the right to do the same? Do you believe in this kind of "justice"? bro

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom