What's new

Tiktok banned in Pakistan - PTA gone crazy

The government should just ban internet in Pakistan along with all channels. Leaving behind just PTV. That way the people will only see and hear what the government wants them to. drag the country back into Stone Age. Someone needs to tell the establishment and this government that you can’t control the public forcibly in this great Information Age. It’s only going create more resentment amongst the public. They are applying an outdated formula of 80s and 90s in 2020. It just won’t work, rather it will create more negative externalities, as we all are witnessing today. It’s dividing our nation.
Sorry but the American propaganda machine along with the Zionist freemasonry have the whole internet and media in their hands. They're doing the right thing for Pakistan
I thin
Extremely stupid decision.

You cannot hide from the world or hide the world from yourself.

People will find one way or another to see so called 'immoral content'.

The key is teaching and educating people, especially children, how to deal with such content.
I think its a great idea, better for them to try then have even basic school boys watching naked stuff all day and brainwashing their minds
What culture?

The one we inherited from India - and can't seem to let go.
Many Pakistanis are ethnic Iranic too

if PTA have balls they should also ban youtube, facebook and manymore. youtube has more vulgarity than tiktok.
such a stupid decision

Rapists, terrorists, traitors, and god knows what else is hidden from us, are allowed to walk free but govt uncle decides to block Tiktok and teach Pakistani people what is immoral. How I wish PTA paid attention to actual issues like the fact that i can buy many Pakistani's personal info for a few rs on the dark web because of the fact that they focus more on spying on their people to steal their data rather than protect it.

Only used TikTok once and realized the content on it was beyond cringe. Nevertheless its clearly a medium that resonates with a huge number of people, millions in our country in fact, and to put it bluntly with our lower and lower middle class. Banning apps is merely an attempt to heal the symptoms of a wound rather than healing the root cause. The millions of people who used TikTok have not suddenly died or disappeared to mars. They are a reality actively looking for an alternativ and many other countries realize this. Mahatir for example has his own TikTok channel (https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyl...ir-shows-off-039modelling-skills039-on-tiktok).

Google and facebook should also be banned. These companies steal users' data then sell it

All social media apps like Google, Facebook, Youtube, TiKTok need to be banned.

Google and facebook should also be banned. These companies steal users' data then sell it
When you sign up on Facebook and for Google services, you are required to accept their data policy.

Do read it at least once, because by clicking "I agree" you are giving the right to monitor and sell your data in the name of Target Advertisement. The best way to tackle it is, to not sign up for it.

It seems to me that liberals are going crazy on banning of Tiktok.
The only thing this government is good at is moral policing. Why is state so hell bent on deciding what's moral and immoral.
Its already decided. State should implement it.

Last edited:
Dammmn RAW is powerful, we banned China'S tiktok in Pakistan!

I have under estimated RAW in the past, not anymore

The government has gone bonkers.

Ironically social media is where the power lies for the government formed on public sentiments rather than power of the vote

Back
Top Bottom