What's new

Tiger vs Lion - Who's better?

Who's the better fighter when pitted against each other one-on-one?

• Tiger

• Lion

Results are only viewable after voting.
I understand that your feelings maybe in jeopardy, Mister "El Sidd".
But really is quite different... The female in the Animal Kingdom is indeed a "King"...

This does not work like this.
A female on average hunts equally as a male lion. A male lion is pushed out of the pride after 2 or so years and has to fend for himself for another 2 before securing a pride.
A lioness has the comfort of the pride and the learning of the hunting trade.

On average a male lion has short lifespan because of the all fights and the risks it takes.

This is as equivalent of saying women make better sandwiches but you will be dragged through the streets while strapon wearing women will mock you for being less of a man.

Dont believe the propaganda out of your ignorance Hannibal..... Rome is still far far away

This does not work like this.
A female on average hunts equally as a male lion. A male lion is pushed out of the pride after 2 or so years and has to fend for himself for another 2 before securing a pride.
A lioness has the comfort of the pride and the learning of the hunting trade.

On average a male lion has short lifespan because of the all fights and the risks it takes.

This is as equivalent of saying women make better sandwiches but you will be dragged through the streets while strapon wearing women will mock you for being less of a man.

Dont believe the propaganda out of your ignorance Hannibal..... Rome is still far far away

You forgot one thing... at first glance it's nothing...but in the End it's quite important...
Please try to seethe "Animal" Kingdom without your "Human social bias".

Thank you.
As for Rome... Well... it's just history... Nothing is eternal... neither my wish to go after it...

You forgot one thing... at first glance it's nothing...but in the End it's quite important...
Please try to seethe "Animal" Kingdom without your "Human social bias".

Thank you.
As for Rome... Well... it's just history... Nothing is eternal... neither my wish to go after it...

what is that suppose to mean?

The Animal kingdom, doesn't care about Pride... Humans do...

You would think that but animals have been known to have their own understanding of language and culture too.

For example certain demographics lead to changing behavior in animals and some even look at their reflections and act accordingly.

You would think that but animals have been known to have their own understanding of language and culture too.

For example certain demographics lead to changing behavior in animals and some even look at their reflections and act accordingly.
Animals do understand... do Communicate... Do feel the lose etc...
But can we still say that "Today" they have the same feelings/Personality Trait Of Humans, like Pride per exemple?

The Answer is "Maybe" Yes or "Maybe" No.
So, As of Right now. "Nothing" gave us that confirmation, Therefore, I do chose to think like that.

But here a simple Observation.
"I have a cat (Female), who always end up fighting with other ones (Male+Female cats from next door). My cat is small, cute... But she always win against the Big one... When I see them fighting... I always ask myself "Why the Big one always back down? Can't he just continue? it's not like he gonna die... Can't he feel the need for Revenge? Humiliation?"

And then...I took a minute and rethink about previous fights I got into when younger... Sometimes I won and sometimes not... Sometimes I end up clean as a virgin and sometimes, I regret not backing down when my opponent was clearly way stronger than me... even after the first "swing" But I still went with it...and therefore endup with few broken "things"... and feel like"Sh*t"

Then, I rethink about my comment on the Catfighting... and the first thing comes to my mind is... "Just Shut the F*ck up". As A cat with My Human behavior... I will have died... multiple times...

Animals do understand... do Communicate... Do feel the lose etc...
But can we still say that "Today" they have the same feelings/Personality Trait Of Humans, like Pride per exemple?

The Answer is "Maybe" Yes or "Maybe" No.
So, As of Right now. "Nothing" gave us that confirmation, Therefore, I do chose to think like that.

But here a simple Observation.
"I have a cat (Female), who always end up fighting with other ones (Male+Female cats from next door). My cat is small, cute... But she always win against the Big one... When I see them fighting... I always ask myself "Why the Big one always back down? Can't he just continue? it's not like he gonna die... Can't he feel the need for Revenge? Humiliation?"

And then...I took a minute and rethink about previous fights I got into when younger... Sometimes I won and sometimes not... Sometimes I end up clean as a virgin and sometimes, I regret not backing down when my opponent was clearly way stronger than me... and therefore endup with few broken "things"...

Then, I rethink about my comment on the Catfighting... and the first thing comes to my mind is... "Just Shut the F*ck up". As A cat with My Human behavior... I will have died... multiple times...

Territorial fights of a house cat with another one is not the best example to begin with.

and even by your logic. a tiger is likely to flee than to fight unlike the Lion who has to fight each day of his life.

Territorial fights of a house cat with another one is not the best example to begin with.

and even by your logic. a tiger is likely to flee than to fight unlike the Lion who has to fight each day of his life.
Every Fight Is a lesson... you just need to"see" it...
Animals don't have all the "parasite" feelings that Humans do... and therefore could take "Decisions" that will give them the best outcome...

A Fight btw a Tiger and A Lion... is not based upon "Species"... But On "clues" that will tell him if he can or cannot win...
If his instinct say so... he will continue... and if in mid-course he believe otherwise... he will not think twice and just runaway... "Humans will call it being a p*ssy... Animals call it "Survival/Instinct"

Animals doesn't even need to fight to take a decision to fight or Run...

Every Fight Is a lesson... you just need to"see" it...
Animals don't have all the "parasite" feelings that Humans do... and therefore could take "Decisions" that will give them the best outcome...

A Fight btw a Tiger and A Lion... is not based upon "Species"... But On "clues" that will tell him if he can or cannot win...
If his instinct say so... he will continue... and if in mid-course he believe otherwise... he will not think twice and just runaway... "Humans will call it being a p*ssy... Animals call it "Survival/Instinct"

Animals doesn't even need to fight to take a decision to fight or Run...

this was a hypothetical question but you went complete Rumi on this.

Tigers. Obviously will vote for them as Tiger is national animal of Bangladesh. Bengal Tiger.

I like both. Lions are only social big cats, they hang in Prides, hunt together. Tigers are solitary, fight alone. Tigers are better looking, more cute IMO. Tigers also more muscular. Male Lions are strong too, have strong bravery, being responsible for defending its pride against other intruders, sometimes fights against more than one normads ready to take over him.

Tigers, can swim, leap out of water, more agile and stronger.

Tigers win.

Back
Top Bottom