What's new

Tibetans in India..... did china forgot them?

AR

BANNED
Reaction score
I wanted to discuss this with Chinese members on this forum

there are many questions in my mind for tibetans which are in exile in India...

common man in India think tibetans are very tolerant and peace loving human beings and they are in India because china do not want them to live in their home country

and these are my questions

1. why china dont except tibetans(in exile) as its citizens?

2. there are news china is exploiting tibetan natural resources without giving share to locals... Is it true?

3. why tibetans in india do not want to go back to their motherland?

4. why tibetans continuously protest against china outside china ?

5. although they are not creating any problem for india but how long they are to stay in india... when its already more than half century they staying here?

6. every year thousands of tibetans come to India illegally.... Are they having some problem in tibet.?

7. Dalai Lama had already said he want to return Tibet why China dont give him chance?

8. Why they are forced to run a govt. in exile which absolutely have no power... and its annual budget is made by the charity given by tibetans all around the world?

I dont know it is good or bad but common indian has a soft corner in his heart for the tibetans.... every tibetan in India has pain in his heart ..that can be clearly seen in his eyes

Who is responsible for their present condition?

(no offense to any one)

Last edited:
Thank you for reminding me that China needs to remember that there is the issue of Tibet in India.

this is not the answer these questions.....
you seems to support every chinese action ... but not able to answer simple and general questions about policy of your nation. why??? :what:....

you seems to support every chinese action ...

I don't support every action by the Chinese government.

Do you support every single action by the Indian government? Individuals will have their own opinions.

I don't support every action by the Chinese government.

Do you support every single action by the Indian government? Individuals will have their own opinions.

at least i will be able to explain logic behind every action....
even if it is bad to other it should be positive for the nation

this is what i am asking what will the china gain?

and for your question yes I have full faith on my govt decisions... and will be able to explain every logical question you ask for my country

and for your question yes I have full faith on my govt decisions... and will be able to explain every logical question you ask for my country

OK then explain to me, why India hosted the "Tibetan government in exile" immediately after they failed to overthrow Chinese rule in the Tibetan uprising of 1959?

Nerhu said "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... and then hosted a bunch of separatists who had JUST escaped China after trying to overthrow the Chinese government. Why was that?

Because I am not interested to answer you, I feel sick to your actions. Enough?

Also, a lot of the questions are simply unanswerable.

2. there are news china is exploiting tibetan natural resources without giving share to locals... Is it true?

3. why tibetans in india do not want to go back to their motherland?

4. why tibetans continuously protest against china outside china ?

How am I, as a Chinese citizen, supposed to know why... or even IF... Tibetans in India want or do not want to return to Tibet?

If you want an answer you'll have to ask the Tibetans who live in India.

OK then explain to me, why India hosted the "Tibetan government in exile" immediately after they failed to overthrow Chinese rule in the Tibetan uprising of 1959?
Nerhu said "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... and then hosted a bunch of separatists who had JUST escaped China after trying to overthrow the Chinese government. Why was that?

for this you must be aware about Indian culture.... It has been history that who so ever comes to indian ruler to save his life(condition is he is not dangerous to state) he has been given asylum.
talk not just about Tibetans there are sri lankans, Myanmaries, Bangladeshis, too which have been given asylum against the wish of their country. But with the condition that they will not indulge in any suspicious activity against India or their home country or any other country

now its your turn to answer those questions

this is not the answer these questions.....
you seems to support every chinese action ... but not able to answer simple and general questions about policy of your nation. why??? :what:....

Why ask Chinese poster on this forum. They are not the one's making the decision here. Its the government. Every government has to make tough decisions to ensure the integrity is not hurt. China does it, so does India.

for this you must be aware about Indian culture.... It has been history that who so ever comes to indian ruler to save his life(condition is he is not dangerous to state) he has been given asylum.
talk not just about Tibetans there are sri lankans, Myanmaries, Bangladeshis, too which have been given asylum against the wish of their country. But with the condition that they will not indulge in any suspicious activity against India or their home country or any other country

So you're hosting a separatist group, who failed to overthrow Chinese rule. Tell me how does that make strategic sense?

Why do you think it's a good idea to make enemies out of your two biggest neighbours, and put yourself at risk of a two-front war? Don't you think that was a mistake?

now its your turn to answer those questions

Maybe you should ask questions that make sense.

As a Chinese citizen, how am I supposed to know why some Tibetans who live in India want to return, or do not want to return to Tibet. Why don't you ask them?

Why ask Chinese poster on this forum. They are not the one's making the decision here. Its the government. Every government has to make tough decisions to ensure the integrity is not hurt. China does it, so does India.

Exactly right. :tup:

I have no idea why he expects me to know the "opinions" of Tibetans who live in India, and to answer on their behalf. I have never even been to Xizang.

How am I supposed to answer such questions?

Also, a lot of the questions are simply unanswerable.

How am I, as a Chinese citizen, supposed to know why... or even IF... Tibetans in India want or do not want to return to Tibet?

If you want an answer you'll have to ask the Tibetans who live in India.

I know the answer of tibetans.... but wanted to know what is Chinese opinion .....

i dont want you to say anything against your govt...
I have heard tibetans say... but wanted to discuss with some chinese to be clear on issue

I got my answer from the above posts... and dont want now to comment any thing on this issue

thanks

Back
Top Bottom