What's new

Tibetan votes to elect a new prime minister of the Govt.

I think there is no official Lama recognized by Chinese Central government after Dalai died for Tibetan don't need one.Tibetan are used to accept what given or not given to them if we awared.

No religious freedom!!!!!!!! Communist manifesto to it's core!!!!!!!!! All power to you, but you do know that majority of wars are fought because of religious beliefs, right............

The crusade? For the gold and wealth in the east actually but in the name of God.
The Gulf WAr? For the oil but in the name of justice.
Fight a war, rob the poor and never worry about finding an excuse.

Think this is probably a bigger deal for Indians cheering for China's downfall than the real Tibetans inside China.

Did the real Tibetians ever participate in a poll? like how many want autonomy ,separation or wish to remain a part of China?

No religious freedom!!!!!!!! Communist manifesto to it's core!!!!!!!!! All power to you, but you do know that majority of wars are fought because of religious beliefs, right............
'majority of wars are fought because of religious beliefs',I remember that was a conclusion made by Karl Marx which one we called revolutionary tutor,but I also remember another conclusion made by some westerner that 'there was no real religions in ancient China',so whether they are ignorant or there was no war in actual meaning in China.

Those delusional ones still dream one day their slavery glory past could be back???

They can rot wherever they are now, just not in China.

government-in-exile??? Any government in the world dare to recognize that POS???

Yes Bharatis do recognise any exiled govt that is against China or Pakistan.

Did the real Tibetians ever participate in a poll? like how many want autonomy ,separation or wish to remain a part of China?
Real Tibetan or not just to see where they are living in,false Tibetan are the ones live outside Tibet.Where the exiled government located is not a part of Tibet,so the Tibetans there are not real Tibetan,too simple.But the question is chinese live outside China are not real Chinese?

You think China will let them choose??? They are welcome to go anywhere if they do not want to be part of China. Tibet stays.

You misread. Appoint a PM is a bigger deal for those of you cheering for China's downfall, than it is for citizens of the Tibetan autonomous region, BECAUSE this new PM has no real political support beyond people yammering on in his favour. No country has a policy of bring him back into power in Tibet, This PM is unlikely to have any influence on what is going to happen inside of Tibet and the lives of regular Tibetans.

capiche

i guess Its just getting Started :P ,it looks like the western region of China will create great trouble for China 'CCP' in near future but but but China is abt to become "the king of the world etc" isnt it :D and until now in this journey of china's rising CCP didnt had to face any resistance much (internally or internationally) ,So it doesnt know how to handle it and i guess CCP will follow tht outdated "failed" Communism policy to tackle the situation which is waiting for the future .

It is also true tht India allowed Tibetan leaders like Dalai Lama and his people to stay in India as a refugee but still till now India did not gave any money help or helping Hand for tibet's Struggle of FreeTibet but yes India helped the tibetan alot but still not in a way like AntiChina or FreeTibet ,AntiChina stance of Tibetan might have a western Nation's connection but nothing to do with India ,and westernNation(US) a smart guy ,i mean US/CIA might support tibet in secretly(who knows?) but in open US will say Tibet is China's ,so tht china cant blame US for tibet's struggle for FreeTibet policy and also it is India which gives refuge to DalaiLama hence China cant blame real supporter of FreeTibet (i.e US/westerns ) and becos of this, China feels India is the Enemy,but one thing for sure , i can bet on, tht the day when Indian gov really starts supporting "FreeTibet" policy then china will see the real change in Tibet .

Where is this Tibetan government located? India! I hope these Tibetan leaders attain more political power from the GOI and rise up in the political ladders of India. If an Italian catholic woman from Europe can be the most powerful figure in India then there's nothing stopping China's enemy -- the Tibetan government in exile who have close "spiritual" links with India to become the dominant ruling group in India. India will turn into 'New Tibet' ruled by ethnic Tibetans.

Then China should invade to liberate the Indians.

Real Tibetan or not just to see where they are living in,false Tibetan are the ones live outside Tibet.Where the exiled government located is not a part of Tibet,so the Tibetans there are not real Tibetan,too simple.But the question is chinese live outside China are not real Chinese?

whether whoever lives in Tibet right now,Han Chinese ll remain that and never Tibetans who are the real sons of the soil.

Where is this Tibetan government located? India! I hope these Tibetan leaders attain more political power from the GOI and rise up in the political ladders of India. If an Italian catholic woman from Europe can be the most powerful figure in India then there's nothing stopping China's enemy -- the Tibetan government in exile who have close "spiritual" links with India to become the dominant ruling group in India. India will turn into 'New Tibet' ruled by ethnic Tibetans.

Then China should invade to liberate the Indians.

They are not your enemy,you are their enemy.They dont care who you are and what you do,they just want you out of Lhasa.

If chinese are so big hearted why don't they allow the tibetans to choose their own Dalai Lama?

Back
Top Bottom