What's new

Thunderous See off to the President of Tajiskistan

CTxbtVNWwAAS9pU.jpg

CTxbsTPWoAUBQaH.jpg

The correct spelling of the President's name is Imam Ali Rahman امام علی رحمان

That's how they spell it there, probably due to Russian language influence. Emomali actually is Imam Ali, but they write it as Emomali. Off topic, but President Emomali recently tried to ban Islamic sounding names in his country, but his critics rightly pointed out that his own name is an Islamic one. Central Asian states are quite liberal as per our standards. I was pleasantly surprised.

2015, Block 2, No. 12. Read somewhere that block2s are over 20 now, is that true?
PAF is full of surprises, i guess we will just need to wait for a forthcoming issue of AFM for all the details.

Now Tajikistan will never buy JF-17 because he might have thought they are not fast enough to catch up with his 10 year old airliner.

Stylish see off.
Off Topic: Video has been captured from Mirage DP (Couldnt resist posting when i had a glimpse of red colored T- Shut off handle). Can an expert validate my observation plz?

Good observation.

The spelling of Tajikistan is wrong in the title. The correct spelling of the President's name is Imam Ali Rahman امام علی رحمان

They have a different language and spell their name differently

Pakistani leadership looks like a bored bunch. They dont know what they are supposed to do i.e economic progress. Thats why they have nothing to do. Previously at his departure they were presenting david cameron with a photo album that contained snaps from his activities during his visit to Pakistan. Now this stunt. Tajikistan is not even an important country.

Pakistani leadership looks like a bored bunch. They dont know what they are supposed to do i.e economic progress. Thats why they have nothing to do. Previously at his departure they were presenting david cameron with a photo album that contained snaps from his activities during his visit to Pakistan. Now this stunt. Tajikistan is not even an important country.

You dont like being looked like a badass bunch?

Too bad, You wont survive in this world too long!

Now this stunt. Tajikistan is not even an important country.
Incorrect statement. Tajikistan is a very important country for us, infact all central Asian states are important.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom