What's new

Thunderous See off to the President of Tajiskistan

Windy, how is that possible with 15-212? Why would it be in Black Panthers scheme?
My rough guess is No 16 serves as JF-17 T&E unit, it's likely that it passed it's original aircraft to N0 2 Squadron.

Pakistani leadership looks like a bored bunch. They dont know what they are supposed to do i.e economic progress. Thats why they have nothing to do. Previously at his departure they were presenting david cameron with a photo album that contained snaps from his activities during his visit to Pakistan. Now this stunt. Tajikistan is not even an important country.

May be the future of NS is in Tajikistan as they are offering quite lucrative incentives under banner of Invest in Tajikistan.

Tajikistan Mission - Investment Environment and Preferences

They showed interest to buy it... but nothing no news after that.. just interested

raah mein la ga tu lai hai baaton mein
'kuch aur khul jain gey chand mulaqatoo mein '

A thunderous See Off to His Excellency Emomali Rahmon, President of Tajikistan

Way to create an impression and show importance to someone. Good see-off :enjoy:

We must be really desperate for that pipeline.

You should be, it'll kick start your industry, will provide much more reliable and cheaper source of oil and gas. And, it will help link their country to Gawader (before Iran and India influence them to use Chahabar), and that alone would give Pakistan billions in additional revenue.

That's how they spell it there, probably due to Russian language influence. Emomali actually is Imam Ali, but they write it as Emomali. Off topic, but President Emomali recently tried to ban Islamic sounding names in his country, but his critics rightly pointed out that his own name is an Islamic one. Central Asian states are quite liberal as per our standards. I was pleasantly surprised.

They banned Russian affix such as ov, they are actually trying to get rid of Russian influence from their culture. You must be reading some anti Tajikistan propaganda probably coming from Tajik Islamists after their failure in Civil War.

They banned Russian affix such as ov, they are actually trying to get rid of Russian influence from their culture. You must be reading some anti Tajikistan propaganda probably coming from Tajik Islamists after their failure in Civil War.

I don't know man, here are the sources anyways

Tajikistan debates ban on Arabic names as part of crackdown on Islam | World news | The Guardian

After beards, hijabs, Tajikistan wants to ban ‘Arabic-sounding’ names - The Express Tribune

Plus first hand interaction with some locals enforced my view of the country.

They showed interest to buy it... but nothing no news after that.. just interested
anigif_enhanced-21517-1411065675-1.gif

These day's everybodys showing interest in each and every thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom