What's new

Thunderf00t presents: The 'superweapon' that almost won Hitler the war!

Just a general fyi, thunderf00t is known for being a complete and utter tool. As smart as the guy can be, a lot of his personal views on politics and philosophy completely undermine his views.

Just a general fyi, thunderf00t is known for being a complete and utter tool. As smart as the guy can be, a lot of his personal views on politics and philosophy completely undermine his views.
I like him :) his videos on nuclear power could save you hours of reading :)

I never gave a flying fvck about philosophy anyway
I've seen him criticize feminists and creationists both groups I dislike so...

Germans were far more sophisticated than the Americans and Britz and they really proved it all they way through both of the world wars.

Germans were far more sophisticated than the Americans and Britz and they really proved it all they way through both of the world wars.
most of the time though it was all down to a few men like Heinz Guderian who know what they were doing. Atatürk showed us that one individual who knows what he's doing can shape the history on his own if he's at the right place at the right time.

In this case a German bomber crew who didn't know what they were doing were enough to bring Germany down.
Magnetic mines were a big deal in WWII

most of the time though it was all down to a few men like Heinz Guderian who know what they were doing. Atatürk showed us that one individual who knows what he's doing can shape the history on his own if he's at the right place at the right time.

In this case a German bomber crew who didn't know what they were doing were enough to bring Germany down.
Magnetic mines were a big deal in WWII

True that.

Back
Top Bottom