What's new

Thunder shines in Northern Thunder

“Pakistan is the only country whose pilots and fighter aircraft took part in aerobics at the show as PAF’s display team Sherdils performed with its K-8 Karakoram aircraft,” a statement said.

My younger brother is part of the Sherdil team. As of now, they are ferrying back from SA. I will try to upload pics from the display/exercise if i get any of them :) .

As for the performance, it was quite OK given that they are not a full time aerobatic team like Blue Angels , Thunderbirds , Red Arrows etc. So do not expect the same level of depth and perfection. Also they did not have enough time for the preparations this time. Guys at AJTS are damn too busy with training the cadets and Foreign trainees these days. And it was a last minute call anyways (going to SA).

God bless and keep safe all our aviators.

Last edited:
A friend pointed this out that PAF actually took two JF-17 to Saudi, you can see the tail of the second jet visible behind the cockpit.
Some reports suggest that Saudis were keen to check the performance of the JF-17 vis-a vis the F-15 Eagle.

971454_967509556632024_623129809201126142_n.jpg

A friend pointed this out that PAF actually took two JF-17 to Saudi, you can see the tail of the second jet visible behind the cockpit.
Some reports suggest that Saudis were keen to check the performance of the JF-17 vis-a vis the F-15 Eagle.

971454_967509556632024_623129809201126142_n.jpg
563301_853981174714068_504435548785831433_n.jpg

Pakistan's JF-17 thunder taking part in exercise northern thunder.
Seen here with Saudi F-15 strike eagle

The Line > " Pakistan is the ONLY country whose PILOTS and Fighter Aircrafts took part in aerobics show. " :pakistan::pakistan: PAF Second to None >> #SALUTE:tup:

1063951-jfthunderairstrikesapp-1457693922-928-640x480.jpg

“Pakistan is the only country whose pilots and fighter aircraft took part in aerobics at the show as PAF’s display team Sherdils performed with its K-8 Karakoram aircraft,” a statement said.

Aerobics is a physical exercise that people perform and is designed to increase Cardiovascular efficiency. Aircrafts perform AEROBATICS.

The Line > " Pakistan is the ONLY country whose PILOTS and Fighter Aircrafts took part in aerobics show. " :pakistan::pakistan: PAF Second to None >> #SALUTE:tup:

That may be a case of poor reporting. I think UAE Hawks also put up a show on the occasion. And a good one.

That may be a case of poor reporting. I think UAE Hawks also put up a show on the occasion. And a good one.
The emphasis is on Fighter aircraft, aka JF-17....hence the report didn't mention the Sherdil team also.

Last edited:
so how did it pit against f15 ?

Saudi F15s were embarrassed, the American F15s were made to bleed and sweat. :)

If JF can do this to the top tier of American air power, whatever our noisy neighbor got, I am pretty much confident our JFs will be able to deal with them. Mind you, we havent reached the block 3 level yet!

If JF can do this to the top tier of American air power, whatever our noisy neighbor got, I am pretty much confident our JFs will be able to deal with them. Mind you, we havent reached the block 3 level yet!
really ? wow

Range and payload is their problem.. means our thunders problem.. else it can take care, i believe...

okay so pak is going into syria? fight isis ? what if arabs start to attack assad try coup, this will upset russia/iran , then pak is in trouble all arabs go home we face drama from neghbur n russia?

did you know that idiot al turki i think he is intel for saudi, he said that if they get chance they gonna overthrow assad, you know what that means reversal support back to isis. then we have northern shit storm.

we already had erdogan become sultan but my personal thought is he is nothing crypt zionist. who stabbed russia in back. Guess what nato countries dont care about turkey already blaming muslims world if it goes nuclear erm were is our media exposing isis which as created by mossad, cia, mi6 , saudi money etc.

i get funny feeling this lure trap pak/norther thunder vs russia /iran and west wins isreal expand it territory. i can already imagine some false flag going off.

Last edited:
it's good diplomacy by pakistan. give the saudis a "lollipop" . you have our full support . now go and fight your wars "yourself". we will come to perform CPR at your death bed.
JFT may attract some customers

bhai once you are committed then you cant run away like coward... we will defend our holy places no matter what... its matter of time till we have to involve in region needs to expand our wings to protect our land and the land we love the most..
"just make sure Arab needs you.. once you are success in this supply and demand you will never need anything"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom