What's new

Three Iranian Revolutionary Guards killed near Pakistan border

its funny to see Indians ready to lick anyone Balls who are ready to bash Pakistan lolz so much obsession for Pakistani and talk about peace and friendly relationship , Indians are truly one of its own kind of Creature on planet earth .

Jaise bhi hoh tumse toh badiya hi hai

Jaise bhi hoh tumse toh badiya hi hai

sir ap log badiya hi ho .... :rofl:
everyday stand in front of a mirror and say " bol ayeeny bol , mujhe bata , muhj se zaida Aqaal mand duniya mai koi hai ke nai hai " i am sure one day mirror will answer you :)

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Israeli influence Wat a Joke u IRANIANS TERM EVERYBODY THT IS NOT TOEING UR MULLAHS FAKE ANTI ISRAELI AGENDA AS ISRAELI AGENTS BUT THE REALITY IS RUSSIA INDIA BRITAIN ISRAEL And IRAN WORKS TOGETHER.

Why do you type in Caps lock ? Do you seek attention ? And no, those are your fellow Sunni extremists who describe everyone as Kuffar that needs to get beheaded.

sir ap log badiya hi ho .... :rofl:
everyday stand in front of a mirror and say " bol ayeeny bol , mujhe bata , muhj se zaida Aqaal mand duniya mai koi hai ke nai hai " i am sure one day mirror will answer you :)

Mirror ke zaroorat nahi hai hamko
Jab dekte hai ki Mulk apne damm par chal raha hai toh pata chal jata hai

Just close your Mouths both Iranian and Pakistanis
Mohammad_Ali_Jenah_Iran_stamp.jpg

1976 Iranian postage stamp featuring Pakistan's founder, Mohammed Ali Jinnah
Those soldiers were killed in Iran may some criminals did this who knows but please not every body over here try to be first class INTEL OFFICERS don't create hate,RIP soldiers.

How about a little bit of forward thinking? Make your Allah hu Akbar 4 account from now and save the effort in future.

@WebMaster

This is not his 4th, 5th or tenth account.

This guy is the most hard working fool I've ever come across. By my own count, I've banned him permanently at least 5 times now in the last few months.

First of RIP to all those who were killed in line of duty....

I think this is related to the incidents happened in last 3-6 months, where FC personnel were killed by irani border guards firings in multiple incidents.... so now it can be in retaliation to that.... i am just guessing, i can be wrong...

Mirror ke zaroorat nahi hai hamko
Jab dekte hai ki Mulk apne damm par chal raha hai toh pata chal jata hai

han bhai , and i am happy for you :)

but with this cheap and small mentality you guys dream to be a super power , thats funny to me

han bhai , and i am happy for you :)

but with this cheap and small mentality you guys dream to be a super power , thats funny to me

No one thinks that in India
we just want to lift all of our people out of poverty & when some people use that term they mean to regain our former status in the world in which we had a 25% share in the world economy
My best wishes to the Pakistanis as well

This is not his 4th, 5th or tenth account.

This guy is the most hard working fool I've ever come across. By my own count, I've banned him permanently at least 5 times now in the last few months.

I do remember a serial troll who used to post in capital letters and he made like tens of accounts during a short time few months ago. If this is him again, then he is one hell of a persistent guy.

How did the border guards fell to "bandits across the border" ? Seriously ?

RIP to the martyrs !

Of course an Indian posted this thread.

Indians are all obsessed and sick people who don't have a life.

Instead do the humanity a favor and take a shower.

Why do you type in Caps lock ? Do you seek attention ? And no, those are your fellow Sunni extremists who describe everyone as Kuffar that needs to get beheaded.

This man has broken his caps lock key. It's the only explanation.

I do remember a serial troll who used to post in capital letters and he made like tens of accounts during a short time few months ago. If this is him again, then he is one hell of a persistent guy.

It's not just here, he's been around other forums too, making accounts, being banned, making new accounts, spamming CAPS LOCK.

CAPSWARRIOR.png

Really funny guy.

I was about to ask this question as well.

Take your indian trolling on indian threads please.

Thanks.

Well that is not a trolling.It was a genuine doubt

I have heard Americans on the net say that they would want the US to nuke all of the middle east and we did steal this technology, as we all know India had nuclear weapons 5000 years ago.

Why did you drag India in to this?
You can see a lot of stuff like that in net.
But my doubt is about members in this PDF.

Back
Top Bottom