Three, including policeman, killed in Karachi violence

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Three, including policeman, killed in Karachi violence | DAWN.COM

rangers_khi_670.jpg

KARACHI: At least three people, including a policeman, lost their lives in two different incidents in Karachi, DawnNews reported.

Unidentified gunmen killed two people, Zamin Khan and Zakir Hussain in Orangi town’s frontier colony. A man was also received injuries during the incident. Police sources said that both deceased were security guards.

The incident created tension in the area.

Meanwhile, Rangers raided on a gambling spot in Lyari’s Khadda market. They arrested seven suspects, confiscated weapons and drugs

Sources claimed that two of the suspects belonged to Gang war group.

In a similar raid near Capri cinema at MA Jinnah road, Anti Violence Crime Cell arrested two suspects after a brief exchange of fire. Two pistols were confiscated from them.

Police Sources said that the suspects were involved in the drug-dealing and other criminal activities.

Just so you know, there is a dedicated thread for this. SHould I post the link for Your Highness.?

Sorry dude.. Multiple folks here have told that incidents in Karachi are not terrorism related, but related to the political tanglings in the area..Get your stories in line and let me know which way do you guys want to go..

Can you explain to me how was tis political?

Not every killing in Karachi is political! Some are, some are not. In this particular incident, no party worker got killed, no MQM or PPP or ANP.

I hope you can differentiate between a politically motivated killing and otherwise.

Now :wave:

Not every killing in Karachi is political! Some are, some are not. In this particular incident, no party worker got killed, no MQM or PPP or ANP.

I hope you can differentiate between a politically motivated killing and otherwise.

Why ask us? Ask your coutrymen.

BTW, you made four posts on this thread so far.

Now if you're done with your diversionary tactics, may I suggest that before you leave the thread, you at least pay your condolences to the departed policemen?

Or has it become so habitual that now condolences can be taken as a given, eh?

you at least pay your condolences to the departed policemen?

Or has it become so habitual that now condolences can be taken as a given, eh?

I don't think that superficial condolences on a forum will do much for the departed soul. So that is why, I remember these people in my prayer dua and in real life, not on a forum just to please the audience.

I don't think that superficial condolences on a forum will do much for the departed soul. So that is why, I remember these people in my prayer dua and in real life, not on a forum just to please the audience.

God for you. :pop:

Prove it that it was not political and the ones killed had no political affiliations... ;)

actually, dont bother.. just ask the admins to move it anywhere you want this moved

Back
Top Bottom