What's new

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

There will be no end of earth.... (not until reptilians decides to end earth).... The fight is to take control of earth.... Reptilians got american goverment on its side.... Humanoids upset but they cant do anything coz they in higher dimension which teaches respect decisions and never go against anyones will.... Thats why Galactic Commander Ashtar (introduced by vrilion) told humans 'you all are our brothers and sisters. We want to help u. Step into 4th dimension. Spread love and peace.... And becareful from country who sell weapons (america).... By the way Must read link
Reptilians | Reptilian Aliens & Illuminati

isro2222 i am from the planet zorgan ,
how dare you warn earthlings about our plans . do you wish to live your life as a vegetable from now on?
stop posting all this valuable info on PDF , :)

There was a time that UFO was seen rarely in sky.... But now they been seen Around World. At times they make a time table to be visible.... Bit by Bit the Aliens raising the bar of showing up. Problem is that some of them are Reptilians and Greys.... Most Droco Reptilians waiting bit far away from Earth to sneek in.... Starship ATHENA keeping eye on it....
YouTube - A DYING MANS LAST WORDS, A MESSAGE FROM GOD.Your time is running out,Jesus Christ is coming!
HOW WE SIGHTED A UFO OVER BOMBAY : V-S-Gopal blogs on sulekha, General blogs, V-S-Gopal blog from india
Green lights saucer UFO caught on video over Mumbai in India - 2012
YouTube - ALIEN scares TEEN , NASA REVIEWS U.F.O. Footage

Please everyone shade all anger, hate, fear and clean your Chakra and turn into better human.... Clock is clicking. 21st december 2012 to 2015 is very important.... Turn into clean pure heart and live longer.... Listen to our Lord Arcturians.... Do read about Koldasians who were nuked by evil aliens.... Same aliens now want to nuke Earth.... Please dont feed them negative energy. Spread love and peace and see the difference.... May Arcturians be with you All....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH

Alien technology.... We will match them in few million years.... While by than they will enter 9th dimension which is just 1 dimension less then the GOD cosmos (God of all good aliens)....
ten Sectrets of Alien Science

@isro222

don't post from your mobile. it is getting really irritating when i'm unable to view youtube videos posted by you.

@curioususer i think other people can view my youtube videos even when they using pc.... This is how you can view it. You just need to copy the headline you see of youtube video.... Then paste the headline in youtube search option and then you will be able to view it. By the way for you i will add link too so you can read it easily.... Please upgrade your self to 5th dimension. i will help you to upgrade.... Take a look at the video and the links.... if you can access the youtube video then do as i told u and if you are busy then just visits the text links where you can read them.... Take a look at the links. Arcturians bless you all....
YouTube - Arcturian Key Codes,Crystals and Multidimentional DNA Activation
Fifth Dimension Exercise by Dr. Bruce Goldberg
5th Dimension & Ascension - Awakening Minds
Being Encoded into the Arcturian Stargate
Lesson One: Arcturian Mind Control THE POWER TO THE 5TH DIMENSION – Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network
Living in the 5th Dimension and Releasing the Illusions of the 3rd Dimension

Back
Top Bottom