What's new

Three arrested over smear campaign against Pakistan Army

No they don't .don't make up stuff from your ***.

As it will smell like
💩 💩

In Europe denying the existence of mass killings of Jews may be considered as hate crime but that's not a crime in USA

New York Man Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime Offenses​

^ I don’t get it. What is with not researching at this topic and then presume lecture to research to other about the content that has been brought by the very same other in the first place. 🤦‍♂️

^ I don’t get it. What is with not researching at this topic and then presume lecture to research to other about the content that has been brought by the very same other in the first place. 🤦‍♂️
Threat is crime..in any country any where be it perosnal, simentic racist or otherwise

Freedom of speech isn't.

Again you are having a diarrhea 💩💩💩💩
Please stop it

Please stop it

Again if someone threats someone to murder him it's crime...that's not freedom of expression that's a threat to bodily harm someone..you need to get the screw in your 🧠🧠🧠🧠 fixed if you can't differentiate simple thing as someone threatening to kill someone vs freedom of criticism

No offence but Pakistan army is doing this which is the law all over the worlds including first-world nation.

It is law that you cannot criticize the armies. Freedom of speech/expression has its limit and there is no such thing as unlimited concerning the matter of freedom of speech and expression.
Law all over the world? Have u been all over the world? In many countries u can criticize the actions of the military...in many others u will be prosecuted, fined, jailed, or straight up killed for the same criticism. It depends on the laws of that country and those laws often have to do with how much power the military holds...
...the more dictatorial a country...the less freedom of speech u have.

Plenty of ppl in US criticize the military and have been doing for decades now. If Pakistan's military is that concerned with its image...then maybe don't do things that gives ppl such a bad impression...
...as simple as that...otherwise u will keep filling up the prison.

Law all over the world? Have u been all over the world? In many countries u can criticize the actions of the military...in many others u will be prosecuted, fined, jailed, or straight up killed for the same criticism. It depends on the laws of that country and those laws often have to do with how much power the military holds...
...the more dictatorial a country...the less freedom of speech u have.

Plenty of ppl in US criticize the military and have been doing for decades now. If Pakistan's military is that concerned with its image...then maybe don't do things that gives ppl such a bad impression...
...as simple as that...otherwise u will keep filling up the prison.
Critism of military response is good yard stick for dictatorship measurements
We mashallah are scoring high on it

He is a Pajeet with negative 50 plus rating and his posting history is for everyone to see or you need screenshots, he shouldn't even be allowed here in our issues, forget you not wanting him to be negative rated after talking shit about our army

Thank you @HRK, you're not blinded by your political views unlike some
Why are u interested in who is writing rather what is writing ? The best thing h learn will be from your enemy.

Whatever he is saying is absolutely truth. Army is not above law.

Did u even read what you have posted? or just copy pasted. The crime which the person pleaded guilty to one count of interference with the right to fair housing.

This is how PTI spread the propaganda:

Fake Information shared by almost 3000 people!!!

Genuine Information to counter Fake Information shared by only 300!

1663320452195.png

How much disinformation he would be spreading with all these facebook pages mentioned in his bio is unimaginable

What did they do? I mean PDF itself is pretty harsh most of the times towards the mil. leadership.
Wonder what they couldve said?

If they got paid to do this, then they should be prosecuted, otherwise its just freedom of speech.

Threat is crime..in any country any where be it perosnal, simentic racist or otherwise

Freedom of speech isn't.

Again you are having a diarrhea 💩💩💩💩
Please stop it

Please stop it

Again if someone threats someone to murder him it's crime...that's not freedom of expression that's a threat to bodily harm someone..you need to get the screw in your 🧠🧠🧠🧠 fixed if you can't differentiate simple thing as someone threatening to kill someone vs freedom of criticism
You asked for examples and you got it. And now you are being retarded on purposes and for what? You can’t deny the places of treason and hate crimes no matter how much you sugarcoat your delusional.

Recently, some woman was arrested in England for being disrespect to Queen’s death as the criticism remark, often interpreted as offensive, led to undermine the freedom of speech and expression. Why? Because they take backseat when it comes to Armed forces, Monarchy and hate crimes.

Last edited:
No offence but Pakistan army is doing this which is the law all over the worlds including first-world nation.

It is law that you cannot criticize the armies. Freedom of speech/expression has its limit and there is no such thing as unlimited concerning the matter of freedom of speech and expression.

yeah, which state?

Did u even read what you have posted? or just copy pasted. The crime which the person pleaded guilty to one count of interference with the right to fair housing.
He also threatened to blow up the victim’s house and car. Some of Rascoll’s threatening text messages contained anti-Semitic references to the Holocaust. On December 23, 2019, Rascoll sent a message that included the words “Suns about to go down. It would be a shame if your house were used to light the menorah. Or turned in a gas chamber.” On April 8, 2020, Rascoll wrote “I’m going to kill you. You better be gone because if you’re in [the victim’s housing community] Easter weekend I’m going to stick you in an oven. Or I’m going to shoot you.”

Rascoll pleaded guilty to one count of interference with the right to fair housing, a hate crime, which carries a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years, and one count of sending threatening communications, which carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years.

He also threatened to blow up the victim’s house and car. Some of Rascoll’s threatening text messages contained anti-Semitic references to the Holocaust. On December 23, 2019, Rascoll sent a message that included the words “Suns about to go down. It would be a shame if your house were used to light the menorah. Or turned in a gas chamber.” On April 8, 2020, Rascoll wrote “I’m going to kill you. You better be gone because if you’re in [the victim’s housing community] Easter weekend I’m going to stick you in an oven. Or I’m going to shoot you.”

Rascoll pleaded guilty to one count of interference with the right to fair housing, a hate crime, which carries a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years, and one count of sending threatening communications, which carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years.

Don’t bother with him. He’s so dishonest he didn’t even care to read the article he shared as evidence to back his argument lol

You asked for examples and you got it. And now you are being retarded on purposes and for what? You can’t deny the places of treason and hate crimes no matter how much you sugarcoat your delusional.

Recently, some woman was arrested in England for being disrespect to Queen’s death as the criticism remark, often interpreted as offensive, led to undermine the freedom of speech and expression. Why? Because they take backseat when it comes to Armed forces, Monarchy and hate crimes.
I agree with you sir.

The best example is how the guy who killed 20 people in USA military based got life imprisonment
While the guy who killed 180 military kids got away in Pakistan

Pakistan laws are very laxed and we have great freedom of expression
mr-bean-thumbs-up.gif

Don’t bother with him. He’s so dishonest he didn’t even care to read the article he shared as evidence to back his argument lol
I now agree with him

Back
Top Bottom