What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

lol..

likely a black-water operation to carry out wired bomb attacks on the hotel and the reporters will be in place to announce oh yeah look the face of terror.... The world's oldest trick in the book yawn

False flags are common, especially in sell-out failed states like ours --- we are the mercy of foreign intel.

But real attacks carried out by legitimate terrorists are also common.

It could be either.

If they’ve narrowed it down means our boys know about it and will neutralize it inshAllah and deal a fatal blow to terrorists

We have to backup our men guys, can’t let enemy upper hand.
Pakistan zindabad

If god forbid something like this actually happens, they will use it to impose emergency and delay elections indefinitely. Use the time to bog down IK in fake cases and chip away at the party.

False flags are common, especially in sell-out failed states like ours --- we are the mercy of foreign intel.

But real attacks carried out by legitimate terrorists are also common.

It could be either.
Pakistani common civilians are expendable by the establishment and 1% elites. They live in gated communities. Terrorism is just fun and yes... Fireworks for their corrupt children to watch for fun.

Hell even the Pakistani establishment does its own terrorism against Pakistanis even Murdering them in Kenya.

This is the hallmark of a failed state.

If god forbid something like this actually happens, they will use it to impose emergency and delay elections indefinitely. Use the time to bog down IK in fake cases and chip away at the party.

Nah, Imran Khan is their obsession for now until they themselves murder him

Pakistani common civilians are expendable by the establishment and 1% elites. They live in gated communities. Terrorism is just fun and yes... Fireworks for their corrupt children to watch for fun.

Hell even the Pakistani establishment does its own terrorism against Pakistanis even Murdering them in Kenya.

This is the hallmark of a failed state.

Nah, Imran Khan is their obsession for now until they themselves murder him
Aun Ali khosa incisive and on point social commentary as always

Why don't you go through his post history and come to your own conclusion.
I am sorry I can`t. He has been here for the past 15 years, 2 months and 8 days. He has made 65,957 comments/ posts so far. It would take me at least an year, if I dedicate full time, to read and analyze every word.

dear TTP please take out supreme court, civil services secretariat and parliament

dear TTP please take out supreme court, civil services secretariat and parliament
You missed important ones from the list
Those who park their car on back roads and visit judges from backdoors
Then unlike the coward bloody civilians, these brave ones leave from back door hiding their faces

1672076704508.png
1672076930507.png

1672076804264.png
1672076817501.png
1672076747830.png

1672077174495.png
1672077195570.png

Captain Fahad Shaheed (137 L/C,ex-11 Cav) with his father Maj (R) . Toufeeq ..

Fk4TETtWIAAqxmB

Back
Top Bottom