What's new

Thousands protest in Turkey over Syria mandate

They look more then 5000 people??

Lolz hey brainiac these people are mainly against war with Syria doesnt mean they are supporting Assad, Notice Mr.Lion that there is not one shot fired against innocent protestors...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't a guy be in your country without the 3rd degree? I came in here in hopes of something but things didn't go the way I hoped.

There is nothing hopeful in Istanbul but cruelty. Istanbul Will always be Constantinopolis.

1.Fratricide within the Ummah must sadden all Muslims. Can there be no other solution? Why can't Bashar just leave?

2. Let us not forget or loose out of sight the agenda of our enemies in this episode. After Jerusalem / al Quds has been desecrated they have destroyed and looted our other center of heritage and history, Baghdad. They are now in the process of destroying another important citadel of Islam and Muslims.

3. Let not the Turks in particular, and all Muslims in general, have any doubts that the enemy's next target is Istanbul which they want to rename again as Constantinople.

Can't a guy be in your country without the 3rd degree? I came in here in hopes of something but things didn't go the way I hoped.
What 3rd degree? Have you been mistreated?

Look, my school is in Beyazıt, a highly touristic area. I see people from all around the world. When i see a foreigner in need i try to be as helpful as i can. But this is a 14-million city.. sadly, there are douchebags too

look at this guy , embarrased to puy pakistan flag , he thinks hes british lol

Your reasoning is astounding. Let me get this straight, If I was to replace the British flag with a Pakistani flag, I would automatically become a ‘Proud Pakistani’? Funny stuff :lol:

So i see that now i'm talking to a guy that doesn't get to the facts. Keep talking what your British media has deeply infected your head in. You look for leg pulling your own people but you don't seem to have any clue how external forces trapped us. If things were that bad then we would still be considered as enemies. It works proportionally. In all truth, it has not been the case. And BTW, since you have really shown to hate Pakistan, i would advise you don't bother coming here to this forum. Sure we Pakistanis have other problems to take care of but you are not welcome to further increase it with something that has been forgotten for decades.

External forces have trapped us? :lol: Seriously, tell me what you're smoking. Facts? If you want me to reel of a list of atrocities that Pakistan has committed against Muslims, I’ll gladly oblige. Stop pretending Pakistan is the victim, our policies, both abroad and at home have been a complete joke and we deserve everything we've been dealt. If speaking against Pakistan makes me ‘against Pakistan’, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom