What's new

Thousands protest in Turkey over Syria mandate

Looks like everybody think we are puszies or something... some third world arab state will shoot our planes down, shell our border towns and we'll sit our arses? :no: I don't think so.

When you f*ck around you get f*cked... even the most retarded of you should be able to get it.

I know your deluded heads want those shellings to be evil operations of Israel or FSA but apperantly we don't give a damn.

:lol:

The Turks on this forum sure love to thump their chest in tandem with one another. We all saw what Israel’s sophisticated weaponry did for their cause in 2006. Syria, ‘third world’? What does that make, Turkey? Not first world by any stretch of the imagination.

Do you need a bigger computer screen? :cheesy: Go back and read it again. I never used 'past tense' Also now that you have mentioned it, what about Bangladesh? Yes they broke away from us but are we enemies? The answer to that question you'll find in majority of Pakistanis and BDs is NO!

What has ‘past tense’ got anything to do with my reply? ‘What about Bangladesh?’ Seriously? Did you even bother reading your very own comment before you bothered replying to my message? I’m going to stop. I knew I was expecting too much from someone who tries to portray Pakistan as the beacon of light of the Islamic world. :lol:

The Turks on this forum sure love to thump their chest in tandem with one another. We all saw what Israel’s sophisticated weaponry did for their cause in 2006. Syria, ‘third world’? What does that make, Turkey? Not first world by any stretch of the imagination.

What has ‘past tense’ got anything to do with my reply? ‘What about Bangladesh?’ Seriously? Did you even bother reading your very own comment before you bothered replying to my message? I’m going to stop. I knew I was expecting too much from someone who tries to portray Pakistan as the beacon of light of the Islamic world. :lol:

Wth you talking about.

Yes, Israel's "sophisticated weapons" killed civilians. And as you know, we are not just a third world country which ruled by dictator or by shariah law etc.

You are talking like its a video game...
war it's not a game... do you think Turkey will easily just take over a county?? even with NATO power.... Syria will not make you happy.... because we know you weakest point... Let Turkey attack Syria and Syria might not attack Turkey back at all... because we will just rain missiles on your sensitive region... ISRAEL.... and world war three will start...

you might be laughing at this comment... but just think about it for a little bit

Like Saddam did against israel. Ballistic missile shooting to cities. Ballistic missile has no function without Nuke. You can not hit millitary installations so trust but not too much:cheesy:.

If you people dear to shoot missile i dont care. If you shoot a missile to israel next day american planes are dropping bomb in Damascus. And iran, china and russia can do nothing for you.

Stupid to think that china and russia will cover syria. Iran the big talker wil talks and talk again.

Poor people....

So i see that now i'm talking to a guy that doesn't get to the facts. Keep talking what your British media has deeply infected your head in. You look for leg pulling your own people but you don't seem to have any clue how external forces trapped us. If things were that bad then we would still be considered as enemies. It works proportionally. In all truth, it has not been the case. And BTW, since you have really shown to hate Pakistan, i would advise you don't bother coming here to this forum. Sure we Pakistanis have other problems to take care of but you are not welcome to further increase it with something that has been forgotten for decades.

@ Topic:
Again as i have mentioned earlier, war is not a solution to everything. Turkey should play smart getting rid of Assad the dictator and winning the hearts and minds of Syrian people side by side.

Perhaps Cheetah overlooked that PKK supporters and PKK are all communists and that the red flags there signify the support of PKK, Kurdish sovereign state. The banners says "the government who've approved crossborder action on western kurdish soil, let's stand together against this".

So those people support kurdish state, and don't want Turkey to make any action in the region that'll ruin their plans.

My point is simple i cant make it any more simple then this i don't want another Muslim country Turkey to fell in hell called war i don't wanna see more lives destroyed More people killed.

My point is simple i cant make it any more simple then this i don't want another Muslim country Turkey to fell in hell called war i don't wanna see more lives destroyed More people killed.
Good morning, people are dying everyday and will keep dying because Asad won't simply step down.
Only Turkey can end this.

look at this guy , embarrased to puy pakistan flag , he thinks hes british lol

The only protests in Taksim are over Bayram animal sacrificing. I should know I am in Taksim right now. Epic fail by Assad media and electronic Shabeeha. :no:

The only protests in Taksim are over Bayram animal sacrificing. I should know I am in Taksim right now. Epic fail by Assad media and electronic Shabeeha. :no:
dafuq were you doing in taksim? Mosamania? :D

Question for the Turkish posters.

Will you support a Turkish military invasion of Syria?

Back
Top Bottom