What's new

Thousands protest in Turkey over Syria mandate

Syrian Lion: We helped Afghanistan fight Russians and we are proud of that, Turkey should make friends with Syrians not with the dictator in Damascus.

Today Asadian military fired again in Turkey, maybe Asad is itching for a fight and is willing to lose its entire air force in fist 72 hours of a fight with Turks.
Again why can't you think?? If Syrians wanted Alasad out do you think Alasad would be still in office?? If just the majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, he would have been gone long time ago.....
and Syria would never shell Turkey because the government is smart enough to know that would start a war... those terrorists whom Turkey and you support are firing to drag Turkey and NATO to war... since they are losing the battle so bad.... they need NATO's help...

You keep ignoring the facts because you hate an Alawai person (Alasad).... look people how racism makes you blind...

Again why can't you think?? If Syrians wanted Alasad out do you think Alasad would be still in office?? If just the majority of Syrians rose up against Alasad, he would have been gone long time ago.....
and Syria would never shell Turkey because the government is smart enough to know that would start a war... those terrorists whom Turkey and you support are firing to drag Turkey and NATO to war... since they are losing the battle so bad.... they need NATO's help...

You keep ignoring the facts because you hate an Alawai person (Alasad).... look people how racism makes you blind...

I, don't give a **** about who Asad is, i know the history of his family and what they did to the Syrian public. The only reason Asad is still in power is because his father littered the Syrian military with around 80% Alawite command, plus the He has the support of Christians.

Regardless of what he does, his fall is imminent, he will get the ultimate shaft for his and his father's crimes against Syrians.

I, don't give a **** about who Asad is, i know the history of his family and what they did to the Syrian public. The only reason Asad is still in power is because his father littered the Syrian military with around 80% Alawite command, plus the He has the support of Christians.

Regardless of what he does, his fall is imminent, he will get the ultimate shaft for his and his father's crimes against Syrians.

Prove?

if Alawaite are in command but did you forget that 70% of Syrians are sunni? so that means the soldiers are mostly Sunni? and every soldier has a GUN... so those soldiers can easily turn their guns on their commanders right?

Again you don't know Syria at all... in Syria no one spoke of religion till this issue.... Syrians lived together happily and safely ... but now after "freedom" you can't walk in the streets anymore... because you don't know when those terrorists will bomb a building....

AGAIN IF THE MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ROSE UP AGAINST ALASAD, ALASAD WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN OFFICE TODAY...

Prove?

if Alawaite are in command but did you forget that 70% of Syrians are sunni? so that means the soldiers are mostly Sunni? and every soldier has a GUN... so those soldiers can easily turn their guns on their commanders right?

Again you don't know Syria at all... in Syria no one spoke of religion till this issue.... Syrians lived together happily and safely ... but now after "freedom" you can't walk in the streets anymore... because you don't know when those terrorists will bomb a building....

AGAIN IF THE MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ROSE UP AGAINST ALASAD, ALASAD WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN OFFICE TODAY...

It's not that easy to turn your guns just because you have a gun, you need alotttt of people thinking same as you, you need to be brave, and you need to be organised with a lot of people.

It's not that easy to turn your guns just because you have a gun, you need alotttt of people thinking same as you, you need to be brave, and you need to be organised with a lot of people.

Yeah and like i said if the majority didn't want Alasad then he would have been out... and this is perfect time for them to rise up... remember the "Arab Spring"?

Syrian Lion: Do, you think i don't know what i am talking about? - My pool of information on Syria is wider than thousands of members on this forum put together -thanks to my sources. Here is your answer.

Syrian Alawites are stacked in the military from both the top and the bottom, keeping the army's mostly Sunni 2nd Division commanders in check. Of the 200,000 career soldiers in the Syrian army, roughly 70 percent are Alawites. Some 80 percent of officers in the army are also believed to be Alawites. The military's most elite division, the Republican Guard, led by the president's younger brother Maher al Assad, is an all-Alawite force. Syria's ground forces are organized in three corps (consisting of combined artillery, armor and mechanized infantry units). Two corps are led by Alawites (Damascus headquarters, which commands southeastern Syria, and Zabadani headquarters near the Lebanese border). The third is led by a Circassian Sunni from Aleppo headquarters.

Sources.

Stratfor, Intelligence Report: Making Sense of the Syrian Crisis | Stratfor

United States State Department: Syria

* Do, look at them before you question the credibility of these sources and start to make yourself look stupid after being outgunned in this argument.

Syrian Military = Alawite Military.

Syrian Lion: Do, you think i don't know what i am talking about? - My pool of information on Syria is wider than thousands of members on this forum put together -thanks to my sources. Here is your answer.

Sources.

Stratfor, Intelligence Report: Making Sense of the Syrian Crisis | Stratfor

United States State Department: Syria

* Do, look at them before you question the credibility of these sources and start to make yourself look stupid after being outgunned in this argument.

my point here is not about the commanders, because there are less commanders then soldiers....

so you are saying there are no sunni soldiers at all??

AGAIN I REPEAT IF THE MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ROSE UP, ALASAD WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ALREADY... BECAUSE THE WILL AND THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT....

my point here is not about the commanders, because there are less commanders then soldiers....

so you are saying there are no sunni soldiers at all??

AGAIN I REPEAT IF THE MAJORITY OF SYRIANS ROSE UP, ALASAD WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ALREADY... BECAUSE THE WILL AND THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT....

Majority has risen up, if the mutiny in the Military spreads Asad is dead. He is hanging on, to Alawites and Christians who have enjoyed chocolate pancakes under his and his father's regime. Its, about to be over - Asad makes a mistake- attacks Turkey, they wipe your Air Force in 72 hours. Next thing, you know - Asad will be running to Moscow.

Majority has risen up, if the mutiny in the Military spreads Asad is dead. He is hanging on, to Alawites and Christians who have enjoyed chocolate pancakes under his and his father's regime. Its, about to be over - Asad makes a mistake- attacks Turkey, they wipe your Air Force in 72 hours. Next thing, you know - Asad will be running to Moscow.

wait? you truly believe that Syrian government shelled Turkey?? you must be out of your mind... why would Syrian government ask for NATO trouble.... think about who has been calling for NATO intervention... and then answer the question who benefits from shelling Turkey........
And turkey can't go to war with Syria and Syria can't go to war with Turkey...
lol Turkey destroys SAF in 72 hours? sure but where will the Turkish jets land afterwords ? :azn:
and stop being sectarian... like I said you don't know Syria and how Syrians live at all...

And if the majority rose up then why Alasad still in power?? lol you gotta be kidding me here

Pakistan is one of the few muslim country out there that doesn't fight with another muslim...

Amusing comment. :lol: Bangladesh, ring a bell?

It’s hilarious to see the Turks on the forum acting as if war is nothing and that it’s ‘wrong’ to be scared of war. Their jingoism is amusing. I doubt that the Syrian army would be stupid enough to provoke the Turkish army by firing mortars, the whole things smells of a plot to force/provoke Turkey into a full scale response, similar to what happened when rockets were fired from an unknown outfit looking to cause mischief from South Lebanon into Israel.

Take it easy, e-hero.

Are you serious? Turkey has responded by killing several Syrian soldiers in the town of Tel Abyad. Turks have committed mass crimes against various people, so has Pakistan. Spare me the bullshit, instead of hiding behind your words, just came out and say that you have a major gripe with the Syrian establishment due to their sect. Majority of the fighters are foreign, even western journalist who work for media outlets that support the opposition have stated that the reason the opposition lacks any direction and cohesiveness is because the Syrian opposition has too many fighters coming in from abroad.

Even a former general who was once the leader of the opposition and is still against the regime has stated that nothing good can come out of this violence.

I’m glad that Turkey has finally taken a stance to inform the Muslim world of their true colours, all this talk about Palestine from Erdogan was nothing but a façade, the naïve muslims that once looked up to Turkey, can finally see that Turkey is firmly in the US’s pocket, a trump card that they can play whenever they feel like it. Turkey, if you try any harder, you may finally get your wish, a place in the E.U.

If Assad falls, Syria, will be nothing, but utter chaos.

Looks like everybody think we are puszies or something... some third world arab state will shoot our planes down, shell our border towns and we'll sit our arses? :no: I don't think so.

When you f*ck around you get f*cked... even the most retarded of you should be able to get it.

I know your deluded heads want those shellings to be evil operations of Israel or FSA but apperantly we don't give a damn.

Amusing comment. :lol: Bangladesh, ring a bell?

Do you need a bigger computer screen? :cheesy: Go back and read it again. I never used 'past tense' Also now that you have mentioned it, what about Bangladesh? Yes they broke away from us but are we enemies? The answer to that question you'll find in majority of Pakistanis and BDs is NO!

lol Turkey destroys SAF in 72 hours? sure but where will the Turkish jets land afterwords ? :azn:
and stop being sectarian... like I said you don't know Syria and how Syrians live at all...

And if the majority rose up then why Alasad still in power?? lol you gotta be kidding me here

All you see are simple games exchanging the shells between borders. Believe me You didn't see %0,1 of What Turkish Army can do. Do you suppose that If a war break out, Turkish AirForce will send hundreds of aircrafts to hunt your SAM installations first ? It is also possible but I don't suppose that TurAF will use such a standart tactic.

Let me tell you What you will see at first,

It will be less than 72h (I think). There will be an air layer with fully interference and jamming. Communication among the troops will be almost impossible. You wouldn't even know wheather your North troops/SAM's are destroyed or not. Your radars will detect/lock lots of fake targets, While hundreds of radar hunter UAV's are proceeding into the deep of your country. While you are sweating the blood to detect which echoes are true or not, UAV's will dive towards your radar installations to destroy them. After that, Hundreds of TurAF aircrafts will start dropping the AG munitions to strategic installations, smoke, blood and The End !!!

This video is prepared by Greek defence experts.

Last edited by a moderator:
All you see are simple games exchanging the shells between borders. Believe me You didn't see %0,1 of What Turkish Army can do. Do you suppose that If a war break out, Turkish AirForce will send hundreds of aircrafts to hunt your SAM installations first ? It is also possible but I don't suppose that TurAF will use such a standart tactic.

Let me tell you What you will see at first,

It will be less than 72h (I think). There will be an air layer with fully interference and jamming. Communication among the troops will be almost impossible. You wouldn't even know wheather your North troops/SAM's are destroyed or not. Your radars will detect/lock lots of fake targets, While hundreds of radar hunter UAV's are proceeding into the deep of your country. While you are sweating the blood to detect which echoes are true or not, UAV's will dive towards your radar installations to destroy them. After that, Hundreds of TurAF aircrafts will start dropping the AG munitions to strategic installations, smoke, blood and The End !!!

This video is prepared by Greek defence experts.

You are talking like its a video game...
war it's not a game... do you think Turkey will easily just take over a county?? even with NATO power.... Syria will not make you happy.... because we know you weakest point... Let Turkey attack Syria and Syria might not attack Turkey back at all... because we will just rain missiles on your sensitive region... ISRAEL.... and world war three will start...

you might be laughing at this comment... but just think about it for a little bit

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom