What's new

'Thousands flee Burma violence' - mostly Chinese ethnic

Dear ANDUBYLL
I could see no one talking about that Burma belongs to China, except you.
We are talking about the military occupation of Burma authority and Chinese victims in the war generated by the Burma authority, which abused its millitary power, intending to cease a treaty between it and several ethic states unilaterally.

You can see from reports from different channels that thousands of refugees, most of them are Chinese, fleed into China. They fleed out of fear of the war, and genocide probably happening made them so terrified and rush into Chinese territory to seek shelter.

Your opinion that a land doesn't automatically belong to China for the residents being Chinese origin is acceptable. But how do you think about those Chinese who have to leave their land? And what's your point of view about the Burma's authority's irresponsible millitary action that killed hundreds of people including Chinese civilian living in CHINA TERRITORY and made so many people homeless, as well as left the Chinese government to deal with a humanitarian crisis which obviously has been overlooked by western media so far?

I never implied that Burma belongs to China. My apologies if I was not clear on that.

I understand your POV . China has much right to retaliate , economically and diplomatically. However, my response was to the notion that China needs to rev ups its MBT ie go on a military offensive as Russia did against Georgia in South Ossetia.

Hence for the need for the Chinese to take any action except crossing the international border.

If the violence spills into China (threatening our border patrols or civilians) then we reserve the right to use deadly force.

Israel used the same argument many many times.

India use that excuse and invaded Pakistan and forced the independence of the eastern part of Pakistan.

If the violence spills into China (threatening our border patrols or civilians) then we reserve the right to use deadly force.

Israel used the same argument many many times.

So is this the funeral and the last rites of the so called pan-asian friendship idea, (you know, the one that says that Asians should unite to fight the 'evil caucasian' race) we heard some Chinese propagating on this thread. It is not incredible that some Chinese make these farcical 'peace statements', what is really hillarious is that they sometimes think that they are being believed by others.

So is this the funeral and the last rites of the so called pan-asian friendship idea, (you know, the one that says that Asians should unite to fight the 'evil caucasian' race) we heard some Chinese propagating on this thread. It is not incredible that some Chinese make these farcical 'peace statements', what is really hillarious is that they sometimes think that they are being believed by others.

It is a joke this idea of fighting the caucasian race..aside from it being racist,I don't think a no of asians including the Japanese, Indians,Vietnamese etc have any intention or reason to join hands under Chinese leadership to fight anyone.

It is a joke this idea of fighting the caucasian race..aside from it being racist,I don't think a no of asians including the Japanese, Indians,Vietnamese etc have any intention or reason to join hands under Chinese leadership to fight anyone.

You don't understand what Chinese are and what they are thinking.
It's really the first time I know there are Chinese advocating the so-called fighting the caucasian.

The border dispute between China and India, the dispute between India and Pakistan, the border violence in Burma today, could owe to the vanished colonists :taz:from some island far away. The descendents of the people live in that island are called WASP, who contribute to most of the wars in the globe nowadays.:sniper:

Last edited:
You don't understand what Chinese are and what they are thinking.
It's really the first time I know there are Chinese advocating the so-called fighting the caucasian.

The border dispute between China and India, the dispute between India and Pakistan, the border violence in Burma today, could owe to the vanished colonists :taz:from some island far away. The descendents of the people live in that island are called WASP, who contribute to most of the wars in the globe nowadays.:sniper:

Sorry....the "white" people can be blamed only to a certain extent. If they can reconcile their differences among themselves after fighting for centuries and the Asian countries can't then the blame is with the Asian countries.

Right, because I am the president of China and everything that I say will definitely come into fruition.

Maybe you people have some trouble grasping some basic concepts, but other people are allowed to have different opinions you know...

Right, because I am the president of China and everything that I say will definitely come into fruition.

Maybe you people have some trouble grasping some basic concepts, but other people are allowed to have different opinions you know...

Yes, they do and they know that India will never undertake any adventure under Chinese leadership. Of course China can bank on pakistani help. Good so carry on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom