What's new

‘Thousand links’ : China ties Pak to Xinjiang terror

And as I have said I am not Indian. Ask me any question only Australian would know and I'd be more than happy to answer it.
It doesn't matter whoever you are, The claims you've posted needs verification, Giving opinion is the right of any individual no one is stoping you, but your each and every claim reflecting your thoughts that you might be the fan of indians. :confused:

This is what you wrote that prompted my post (emphasis added by me):

The issue is not someone's nationality or race for the sake of it. The issue is when someone claims to offer an impartial, objective opinion, but we know they are parroting biased propaganda. Most of advertise our bias up front honestly, and expect others to do the same.

Really? Would love to hear what is biased about my statement of "Pakistan is protecting Dawood Ibrahim"

I am not imparting any bias, opinion or propaganda in that statement. I am was making a statement of fact in a response to another poster. Facts are either right or wrong, there is no opinion involved with facts.
You will also find my posts that criticise the US, Australia, China, Pakistan, whoever. I dont care what the colour of your skin is or what religion you follow.

Yes, they are operating in Pakistan. And they kill Pakistani citizens as well. Which is why the Pakistan Army is pounding them hard, everyday. Follow this thread if you want to be updated on that:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants.html

Yes but that fact still remains that they are in fact being exported to neighboring countries. The pakistan state has no control over these terrorist groups operating on pakistani soil. Which is becoming a nuisance even to your own allies.

To divert the topic, from what pakistan is known to be best at --- exporting terrorism even to their higher than mountain ally China to questioning members' nationalities.

Old tactics :azn:

I don't agree with you, almost all old Pakistani members stay on topic. Its only chiese member who are experts in diverting tactics.

OMG, I fall into red-trap again, what we started discussing here????

Topic: Thousand links’ : China ties Pak to Xinjiang terror
@ topic: Its matter btwn Pak-China, India and West is not doing anything to flame it.
Pakistani don't care about Ummah when China kills muslims. Just a week ago Communist china killed dozen of Muslims and branded them terrorist. I was surprised to see that those so called terrorists were armed with kitchen knives, sticks and iron rods. amazing...

Yes but that fact still remains that they are in fact exporting themselves to neighboring countries. Which is becoming a nuisance even to your own allies.

Corrected.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Really? Would love to hear what is biased about my statement of "Pakistan is protecting Dawood Ibrahim"

I am not imparting any bias, opinion or propaganda in that statement. I am was making a statement of fact in a response to another poster. Facts are either right or wrong, there is no opinion involved with facts.
You will also find my posts that criticise the US, Australia, China, Pakistan, whoever. I dont care what the colour of your skin is or what religion you follow.

I don't see India on that list.

The Pakistani state does not export terrorism to us.

These "militant groups" are the enemies of both China and Pakistan. :wave:

I hope you are right, but you may not. Situation is very clumsy in Pakistan. No one know who is on which side. It very complex situation in pakistan. One Pakistani journalist was allegedly killed by Pakistan agencies coz he learnt about a nexus between Army and the group you are talking about.

I will be happy to see if all terrorists training camps (pro pakistan or anti pakistan) are wiped out from world map. After death we need just 4X2 feet piece of land. Hindus don't even need that.

The state of pakistan has no control over their own homegrown terrorists. Feel free to correct that as well.

You seem to be confusing things, typical for some of the members here. The TTP has not been responsible for the violence in Xinjiang, it is responsible for aiding the Uighur terrorists in Xinjiang in the tribal areas. The ETIM initially got their support in Afghanistan, but as the WOT expanded into Pakistan, with the porous non-existential Afghan-Pakistan border, certain ETIM militants crossed into the Pakistani tribal areas, supported by the TTP (Pakistan's local insurgency). It is an extremely difficult border to contain, & Americans have problems just monitoring the Mexican-US border. Today, there is support for the ETIM from the Pakistani tribal areas, Afghanistan, & some countries in Central Asia (as well as Turkey).

The arena for the global WOT, Afghanistan, has had its spillover not only in Pakistan, but in many other neighboring countries as well. As long as the Pakistan Army keeps pounding the TTP hard like it has been, things will be fine.

Wrong. YOU made the statement that the government of Pakistan is protecting him, so it is up to YOU to prove your claim.

Or admit that you are brainlessly parroting Indian propaganda.

Spare me the circumlocution. Your bias has been on display consistently.

Ok! So you are forgeting that Indian state forces are also failed to control Naxals? or forgetting that Indian agencies are involved in supporting of militany in Pakistan?

India's homegrown terrorist network (consisting of Tamil bombers trained, armed, funded by India for decades), which India exported into Northern Sri Lanka, was out of their control as well. Which is why an Indian Tamil suicide bomber Dhanu trained by India killed Rajiv Gandhi (PM of India) in 1991.

Pakistan can't help Afghanistan is the theater for the global WOT, there is spillover from every neighboring country from there. Yes, they are operating in Pakistan's tribal areas, spillover from Afghanistan. And they kill Pakistani citizens as well. Which is why the Pakistan Army is pounding them hard, everyday. Follow this thread if you want to be updated on that:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants.html

bilalhaider

Long and serious efforts needed to remove this title "But they are operating in Pakistan." PA's struggle to eliminate terrorism is appreciative meanwhile we should look and learn from countries which changed their line of action.

Nobody has control over terrorists, that is why they are called terrorists. :lol:

Incorrect. According to the UN Security Council Resolution 1566 :

"criminal acts, including against civilians, committed with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury, or taking of hostages, with the purpose to provoke a state of terror in the general public or in a group of persons or particular persons, intimidate a population or compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act, which constitute offences within the scope of and as defined in the international conventions and protocols relating to terrorism, are under no circumstances justifiable by considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other similar nature,"

Let's take Babbar Khalsa (banned group by India, the UK, the EU and Canada) for an example. God forbid they launch a terror strike in any of those countries, India would be held responsible as they were created on Indian soil. The same goes for pakistan.

I hope you are right, but you may not. Situation is very clumsy in Pakistan. No one know who is on which side. It very complex situation in pakistan. One Pakistani journalist was allegedly killed by Pakistan agencies coz he learnt about a nexus between Army and the group you are talking about.

I will be happy to see if all terrorists training camps (pro pakistan or anti pakistan) are wiped out from world map. After death we need just 4X2 feet piece of land. Hindus don't even need that.

Again all are Indian claims, I don't know why indians like to make things more and more complicated.. Everyone here knows that Pakistani forces have captured hundreds of RAW agents during fight against terrorist,The weapons terrorist were using was indian made ,not just weapons but the currency that were used by TTP was also indian Rupee.. :what:

Back
Top Bottom