What's new

This section have become boring

mohd497

Reaction score
During Ahmadinejad era we are seeing loads of innovative tech ... like ballistic missile, qaher 313, MALE drones. Now at hassan rouhani era ... nothing :(. Is there change of policy? Why there is not much work done in defense sector?

During Ahmadinejad era we are seeing loads of innovative tech ... like ballistic missile, MALE drones. Now at hassan rouhani era ... nothing :(. Is there change of policy? Why there is not much work done in defense sector?

I hardly think in 3 years a project could be started and reach fruition. What we have seen is less announcements this year. But over the Rouhani administration there have been plenty of exciting unveilings. These include the progress on copying the RQ-170, Bavar-373 components, Emad, Fateh-313, Hormuz 1/2 ballistic missiles, Soumar and Ya Ali cruise missiles, monkeys in space, Fateh submarine, Fateh and Fajr rifles, numerous tactical vehicles, Saeqeh 2 training aircraft, several SAM announcements, SLCM, Fotros MALE UCAV... etc.

I just think we have had a period of relative quiet in the past few months. But a lot is yet to come. I expect we will see Bavar-373 as a complete system this year.

I do miss the old days of the forum. that's why i logged in after so long but sadly things are slow :(

Great news.

The Defence Minister Hossein Dehqan said in a recent interview why there is less news from the defence sector.

He said that previously we had many announcements over unfinished products. For example they announced launching, sea trials of Damavand and Jamaran so many times with fanfare. Dehqan said he put a stop to that - now we will only have unveilings of products that are ready to be delivered to the armed forces!

Great news.

The Defence Minister Hossein Dehqan said in a recent interview why there is less news from the defence sector.

He said that previously we had many announcements over unfinished products. For example they announced launching, sea trials of Damavand and Jamaran so many times with fanfare. Dehqan said he put a stop to that - now we will only have unveilings of products that are ready to be delivered to the armed forces!
Unfinished projects like B373?
Where even it's commander didn't attend?
Is our student satellites unfinished too?
During Ahmadinejad era we are seeing loads of innovative tech ... like ballistic missile, qaher 313, MALE drones. Now at hassan rouhani era ... nothing :(. Is there change of policy? Why there is not much work done in defense sector?
Yes, there is change of policy, a new policy which believes smiling to enemy can maintain our security, thus lack of funds.
Hopefully this year with the direct order of supreme leader, more money will be pumped in our defense industry, that's why our defense minister dares to talk about Qaher again.

Unfinished projects like B373?
Where even it's commander didn't attend?
Is our student satellites unfinished too?

Yes, there is change of policy, a new policy which believes smiling to enemy can maintain our security, thus lack of funds.
Hopefully this year with the direct order of supreme leader, more money will be pumped in our defense industry, that's why our defense minister dares to talk about Qaher again.

Yes. By smiling we are basically giving away our entire territorial integrity.

Great news.

Very wise choice. I like him.

Just excuses.
Chill down Mohsen Jan. Believe me, after age of 40, one thing you learn and regret why you didn't learn it when you were 20 is to always look at the positive side of things. It is only for your own benefit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom