What's new

This Pakistani Artist Gave Pakistani Politicians A Makeover And Its Absolutely Hilarious

A small critique:

Aladdin, was a street urchin, a just person fighting against an evil hell bent on achieving personal power. He did not have the fortune of being born in to royalty. Bilawal is the antithesis of everything that the character Aladdin stands for. Seeing Aladdin portrayed by Bilawal does not amuse me at all, it makes me question the artistic credentials of the author if they are not able to make a relevant projection.

Actually the true story of Alladin written in 1001 Arabian nights is nothing like what you just wrote.

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Alladin sounds like Zardari.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Shizz is so deep due to butt parasti that I have seen people draw the story of Yusuf to story of Zardari.

So don't put words in my mouth. The idol of corruption is not fully broken in Pakistan

Actually the true story of Alladin written in 1001 Arabian nights is nothing like what you just wrote.

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

He still wasn't born in to royalty, it was his own good fortunes and quick thinking that saved him from a unscrupulous employee who refused to pay him his fees and potentially plotted his death. I don't think Bilawal has worked an honest job in his life. And then look at his mother, she preferred that the lamp was away as she felt they were happier without the riches etc. Can't say the same about Bilawal. Still a bad comparison.

He still wasn't born in to royalty, it was his own good fortunes and quick thinking that saved him from a unscrupulous employee who refused to pay him his fees and potentially plotted his death. I don't think Bilawal has worked an honest job in his life. And then look at his mother, she preferred that the lamp was away as she felt they were happier without the riches etc. Can't say the same about Bilawal. Still a bad comparison.

Don't engage me. I'm a troll.

His mother was also born in a royal family just like her father.

Don't ruin alladeen for me

Doesn't fit with the story that I read, but okay, whatever floats your boat.

Like how?

What story are you reading. I am genuinely interested mere Pakistani bhai.

Bhutto sahab badshah they. Din raat maalgari chalti thi itni bari zameen thi. Angrez de gaya tha. Record majood hai.

Regarding alladeen well there's one story and it hasn't changed pretty much that alladeen was a street smart thief who was cunning. Fell in love with a princess in lust for power and took help from an alien species.

Like how?

What story are you reading. I am genuinely interested mere Pakistani bhai.

Bhutto sahab badshah they. Din raat maalgari chalti thi itni bari zameen thi. Angrez de gaya tha. Record majood hai.

Regarding alladeen well there's one story and it hasn't changed pretty much that alladeen was a street smart thief who was cunning. Fell in love with a princess in lust for power and took help from an alien species.

Alladin stole the Chirag from a sorcerer so technically he is a thief. Robinhood ishtyle.

Back
Top Bottom