What's new

This is the "expert" Times Now Called to Expose Pak's SLCM test

Pakistanis were least bothered about India's two launches a week, Agni-4 5.
But Indians went full retard trying to shrugg of the effects of Pakistan completing nuclear triad earlier than India.
It has been a comedy show on Indian twitter, blogs and Facebook pages since Babur-3 launch.
Never had I seen a missile launch so entertaining

This! they just can't believe we've achieved something like this it was really a big shock for them we actually have destroyed their sleep i have never saw any other country this much obsessed with it's neighbors only Allah can help them with this beemari of theirs.

Hypocrisy is often found when you reverse a situation. Let's reverse the situation shall we. Let's say India tested nirbhay or any other cruise missile and @The Deterrent or @Khafee said rhe same thing. Their initial query was that the missile changes colour from white to orange and Indian analyst and expert here pointed out that Babur is orange with lined white and then they pointed second query which was missile travels 15km in 5 second and again Indian posters and experts here pointed out its not a continuous video and its two separate frames. After this our media let's say sammaa and channel 92 quotes either deterrent and khafee. What would be the reaction of Indians? I think they would he laughing and calling us desperate, obsessive and paranoid with their ministers giving snide remarks about how we are jealous and their media going gaga over how unprofessional our media is and they would be using the exact argument look he doesn't even know what SLCM is. They would be extremely hostile and would not believe bcz the qyerries have been answered, the one who was asking has lost credibility due to showcase of mistakes and the overwhelming evidence that this test did happen and it was on the cards due to the tests of 2012&2014 and the formation of naval command center.

Hmph they are to be pitied quite frankly. The trolls and bhakts and their media has lost senses in their obsession. What would happen when we test MIRV which is also on cards!

As @Oscar said. Why so surprised it happened.

they will believe the reality of babur 3 on the day it is launched towards them

In ko khoti wala shuk ha. Jub in ki gand phattey gi phir pata chaley ga k ye asli missile ha ya just a simulator:rofl::rofl:

indians have went total blind in hate . in fact this test was expected since 12 years long time

first babur was launched at with this system
Pakistan_Babur_Cruise_Missile.jpg

and then this tube for ship launch it was vertical
Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

and finally from these tubes look like first stage of sub launch

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-11_6-51-47.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-11_6-51-47.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 29
Hypocrisy is often found when you reverse a situation. Let's reverse the situation shall we. Let's say India tested nirbhay or any other cruise missile and @The Deterrent or @Khafee said rhe same thing. Their initial query was that the missile changes colour from white to orange and Indian analyst and expert here pointed out that Babur is orange with lined white and then they pointed second query which was missile travels 15km in 5 second and again Indian posters and experts here pointed out its not a continuous video and its two separate frames. After this our media let's say sammaa and channel 92 quotes either deterrent and khafee. What would be the reaction of Indians? I think they would he laughing and calling us desperate, obsessive and paranoid with their ministers giving snide remarks about how we are jealous and their media going gaga over how unprofessional our media is and they would be using the exact argument look he doesn't even know what SLCM is. They would be extremely hostile and would not believe bcz the qyerries have been answered, the one who was asking has lost credibility due to showcase of mistakes and the overwhelming evidence that this test did happen and it was on the cards due to the tests of 2012&2014 and the formation of naval command center.

Hmph they are to be pitied quite frankly. The trolls and bhakts and their media has lost senses in their obsession. What would happen when we test MIRV which is also on cards!

As @Oscar said. Why so surprised it happened.
Excellent post :tup: btw i was thinking that isn't this a good thing for us? i mean they're delusional and the more they remain like this the more good it will be for us no? i really hope their military leadership also thinks like them.

indians have went total blind in hate . in fact this test was expected since 12 years long time

first babur was launched at with this system
Pakistan_Babur_Cruise_Missile.jpg

and then this tube for ship launch it was vertical
Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

and finally from these tubes look like first stage of sub launch

maxresdefault.jpg

Last but not least the formation of the naval command HQ. Then tests happened and if I remember correctly the 27 DEC test range being calculated by nerds here was 450-470

Excellent post :tup: btw i was thinking that isn't this a good thing for us? i mean they're delusional and the more they remain like this the more good it will be for us no? i really hope their military leadership also thinks like them.

Sadly no. It only gives us a bunch of trolls only as only the trolls and bhakta are delusional.
Their military leadership is different and will immediately try to counter balance this. They are not trolls nor nonsensical. They know we have this capability and they will try to counter it the best they can.

Those so called Indian experts raising doubts are the twitter Rajfortyseven who calls himself expert but blocks you if you question him . He just posts pics from Google earth.
Last week he posted a picture of under construction circular building at NILORE Islamabad and claimed it's a new Pakistani fusion reactor, and all Indians reading his tweets beleived him.
Actually it's just an under construction administration bloc building.
The small Indian forum run by a guy called Yusaf. And the person Gupta blog Trishul-trident.
None of these are experts, just twittering blogging forum members same as thousands over here.
The conspiracy theories they are making are just funny.

Last edited:
indian navy will not in denial sir they know what is going on .also USA must have send this baby

his Boeing RC-135S (serial number 61-2663) of United States Air Force (USAF) monitored Pakistani missile tests in November 2014. The two missiles are painted on crew door.

his Boeing RC-135S (serial number 61-2663) of United States Air Force (USAF) monitored Pakistani missile tests in November 2014. The two missiles are painted on crew doo

2571301.jpg

45th RS / 55th Wg - Offutt AFB, NB. "COBRA 56" seen on short finals to RWY 29 at RAF Mildenhall on its way back to the USA. Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.

sir did you try searching the coordinates the "expert" gave? i couldn't find them
25°20'13"N 64°53'18"E. these are it. these coordinates don't exist I tried using google maps and earth

No I did not. Simply bcz I didn't bother due to

A. I don't take social media as credible.

B. His very logic was flawed as he was comparing two different frames as a continous video. That very large and critical mistake not only destroyed the credibility of his argument but annihilated his very point thus there was no need for this.

Very interesting if you have. It shows more of their desperation. Anyhow it matters not.

And you don't have to call me sir bro. :p :)

Back
Top Bottom