What's new

This is nuts! 3-sec to display a product

StraightEdge

Reaction score
Country
India

Who the **** buys shit on 3 second intro? I can't even tell what she's selling.

Some pure dystopian shit
1700082201693.png

1700082176086.png

1700082117947.png

It’s like showing off the presents and thanking the guests at a wedding.

Live commerce is cancer, next to these stupid live streamer shows.

women are crazy about clothes... even though they are supposed to be a simple commodity in life. They are crazy about it and will pay premium. I have never understood why?

women are crazy about clothes... even though they are supposed to be a simple commodity in life. They are crazy about it and will pay premium. I have never understood why?

It's because of sexual differences.

Biologically.

Man loves to observe and woman loves attention.

So yes, woman love to dress nicely and provocatively, spend hours on makeup, be sexy, to make them desirable by men, to be wanted by men, showing signs that they are fertile, able to giving birth a healthy baby.

Just like as man love to see beautiful woman, watch ****, and desire to pursue and to have a woman.

Last edited:
Viets r naturally backwards jungle creatures. Only Viet monkeys say such stupid things!

BTW, you guys (all other commenters) have to look at this from the perspective of the...

1. BUYER. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting 100 items "flashed" before my eyes in 3-5 minutes. I will keep in mind 3 things I really like then get back to them at the end of the livestream (and if I didn't like any, then at least it was entertaining watching the livestreamer speak so highly of them). THIS is probably the most efficient shopping experience. WAY better than browsing a single web page containing 100 item thumbnails!

2. ADVERTISER. I'm sure with +100Million followers, no sane advertiser would want to buy more than 3 seconds worth of advertisement "space". Any more the cost will quickly run up. If the livestreamer charges say $0.01/second/viewer, that's $3 million in advertising revenue for 3 seconds alone.

3. LIVESTREAMER. Because they have so many followers, they are also getting overloaded with endorsement deals from advertisers too, which means they have few precious seconds to spend on any one product!

Last edited:
the way she throws them to the side. Lady, what did those things do to you?
And people actually buying that crap :D no words

Those chinese girls sell cheap garbage. But hey they all look pretty I will buy whatever they sell.

Viets r naturally backwards jungle creatures. Only Viet monkeys say such stupid things!

BTW, you guys (all other commenters) have to look at this from the perspective of the...

1. BUYER. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting 100 items "flashed" before my eyes in 3-5 minutes. I will keep in mind 3 things I really like then get back to them at the end of the livestream (and if I didn't like any, then at least it was entertaining watching the livestreamer speak so highly of them). THIS is probably the most efficient shopping experience. WAY better than browsing a single web page containing 100 item thumbnails!

2. ADVERTISER. I'm sure with +100Million followers, no sane advertiser would want to buy more than 3 seconds worth of advertisement "space". Any more the cost will quickly run up. If the livestreamer charges say $0.01/second/viewer, that's $3 million in advertising revenue for 3 seconds alone.

3. LIVESTREAMER. Because they have so many followers, they are also getting overloaded with endorsement deals from advertisers too, which means they have few precious seconds to spend on any one product!
Reported for racism against Vietnamese people.

Back
Top Bottom