What's new

This is my 8000th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmm!!!!!

Imaran sheb is famous for his love for Alcohol and he has never hide it.

Aray A class ka Bewra hai maira dost

I do not troll generally except the Thread has become a troll thread and other people write some offensive comments on India. In serious discussion I argue very seriously with lots of references. Generally Pakistani posters find other's post trolling though it is not. Trolling is a bit subjective too.

Well I usually found it more objective instead! Hehahahahaha :D ;)

Which means jack shit. Getting 8000 posts out is no measure of a members value. What is judged is their post quality; whether these were 8000 posts with only 50 worth reading or 800 with 600 of them worth reading.

Now you will be. Minimum 5 post are required to post introduction.

yes, I thought it's 5 post minimum requirement at first, but I still can't find the place to start a thread. Anyway than you. @Oscar I need help
thats coz you are still a baby..
you need 100 posts
Seriously?! 100 posts?

Congrats Farigh Insaan :D.
It's hardly been 2 years of you at the forum and your score is 8000+ ... Damn the quality goes down the drain ":p Just poking" :D.
Any ways 8000 is a big score even if you are trolling!!! As it's very difficult to survive here with nonsensical stuff but buddy Hats off to you, you nailed it :D :D ;) ...
Any ways mate congrats for becoming an Elite member across the border :).

Pl draw my attention when you see me trolling. Infact I am the one who talk with references. I do trol but it is minimal compared to other members.

-23 negative rating :P

I least care about his rating. He @Imran Khan is mu friend. He speak truth which many people do not like and give him -Ve rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom