What's new

This is Deosai, Pakistan

What if i tell you 'something' is already there in the vicinity? :)
i know about it sir but its not what im saying or it is in that regard. A dedicated large airbase for spying with powerful varieties Radar stations is required specially if we r to launch another offensive like kargil in response to indian CSD. However it must be kept a national secret.

Last edited:
What if i tell you 'something' is already there in the vicinity? :)

You mean we have some military installation in Deosai. Well I hope it doesn't ruin the natural beauty of that area.

You mean we have some military installation in Deosai. Well I hope it doesn't ruin the natural beauty of that area.
Dear, aap ka sabun slow hai kya?

Didnt u know, we have already killed all those furry cute bears in the area. Damn, they used make these horrible noises during night and Xeric couldnt sleep.

BTW, their fur makes an excellent wall hanging

Awesome video !!!! :enjoy:

I'm already familiar with Mr. Malik's work !!!

You guys should check out his documentary on the Snow Leopard.

Didnt u know, we have already killed all those furry cute bears in the area. Damn, they used make these horrible noises during night and Xeric couldnt sleep.

That wasn't funny !!! :pissed:

@krash

You visited deosai? How was your experience?

Yup, caught some trout with bare hands, froze ourselves almost to death at night in a tent that was made for deserts, saw a lot of marmots, didn't see a bear though. As for my experience;

On reaching the Deosai plains you come across a river/stream which has an old wooden-wire suspension bridge that you need to cross to, symbolically, enter Deosai. On the wooden post of the bridge someone had carved, "Gateway to Heaven". I found that an understatement. These pictures don't even come close. You know how you imagine a place of your dreams? Well Deosai is that and more.

Locals have stories of European couples who came and were so overwhelmed by the sights that they couldn't contain their labido and indulged in the act right there in the open. Don't know how true this is though.

BTW, the Deo (Titan/Giant) in the story of Prince Saifulmalook and Badruljamal (The Fairy Queen) went to Deosai (where he was born) to die. All the Titans and Giants are said to be born there.

This guy is great, he did a film with bbc on snow leopards as well !

Locals have stories of European couples who came and were so overwhelmed by the sights that they couldn't contain their labido and indulged in the act right there in the open. Don't know how true this is though.

WTF :D :rofl:

However i dearly want Pakistan Airforce to open her base there or possibly her largest base with powerful Radars,sensors and surveillance equipment and aircrafts. This way we will be able to monitor and spy on a large area of the region including of China's and CARs specially indian base in Tajistan and its activities through there with Northern Alliance. Such a base would have proved a key factor in air operations in Kargil conflict had it been there already or a future offensive like that in the area.

It will prove to be mighty fruitful for our national security and regional interests. But the base must be kept a tightly griped secret if we r to make. @Windjammer @Xeric @Najam Khan @Muradk @F.O.X What do u guys think im sure their might have been a talk like that in our military strata. @Ulla

Pakistan already have its air base in skardu stationed f16s if m not wrong why to establish a air base in such a lovely place and why to fu*k those brown bears life by spreading humans and machinery up there

this year visiting deosai is my target :p

Pakistan already have its air base in skardu stationed f16s if m not wrong why to establish a air base in such a lovely place and why to fu*k those brown bears life by spreading humans and machinery up there

this year visiting deosai is my target :p
its something more then that. And an airbase in an isolated location on such a vast plateau is like a drop of water in an Ocean. I can assure u that no real effect will be on wild life and nature.

let me tell u dude i know even worse stories, these europeans really have some uncontrollable hormones Specially those french.

Last edited:

its something more then that. And an airbase in an isolated location on such a vast plateau is like a drop of water in an Ocean. I can assure u that no real effect will be on wild life and nature.

let me tell u dude i know even worse stories, these europeans really have some uncontrollable hormones Specially those french.

but such a huge plateau is having very few brown bears let that huge plateau out of reach of people

army already have there check post in chillum astore side of deosai from where this plateau starts they dont let tourist go ahead of chillum to minimarg with out the permission of any high rank officer or any reference... i dont want to see deosai same like that place ...such places should be free to roam

Last edited:
but such a huge plateau is having very few brown bears let that huge plateau out of reach of people

army already have there check post in chillum astore side of deosai from where this plateau starts they dont let tourist go ahead of chillum to minimarg with out the permission of any high rank officer or any reference... i dont want to see deosai same like that place ...such places should be free to roam
NWA is also a nice place, go roam free there :)

BTW, the Deo (Titan/Giant) in the story of Prince Saifulmalook and Badruljamal (The Fairy Queen) went to Deosai (where he was born) to die. All the Titans and Giants are said to be born there.
These stories of Titans, have they anything to do with the Greeks who came with Alexander ???

So natural, so un touch and blessed with god gifted beauty. Some part of Pakistan similar to western countries yet not known to outside world. Afsoos!

So natural, so un touch and blessed with god gifted beauty. Some part of Pakistan similar to western countries yet not known to outside world. Afsoos!

Actually it is. Every year tons of expeditions come to Norther Areas for the five 8000+ meters peaks, including k2 and tons of 7000 meter peaks. Most come through Islamabad and then travel through these areas to go upwards to Karakorams and Himalayas. You can find pictures and videos online.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom