What's new

Things India Inc, govt must do against Pakistan

I have felt the same thing immediately after november attacks...
Correction... That is just a suggestion for strategy... And technically plausible at that.

Meaning less to call Ram Ram while terrorists flow in...

I think there's hell of a difference in a university professor and not state actors,

:rofl::rofl:

Is there any 'need' to paralyze economy of Pakistan? And that too with so much of risk?

Another "Masterpiece" of Arrogance, Denial and lack of Knowledge from Mr PureLogic.

Arrogance in a sense that Mr Purelogic thinks Pakistani Economy is even worse than Zimbabwe.

Denial is that he refuses to admit that India is printing Pakistani Currency where as Pakistan have shown the proofs to the world.

Lack of Knowledge: That Mr PureLogic thinks, RAW or India is afraid of RISKS in order to destabilize Pakistan and What Fake currency can do to Inflation in Pakistan.

As I have already said, I am no judge / expert in this area. But if those steps will really do some good for India, no doubt I support them.

If you cannot judge the sanity of the suggestions, you cannot judge if the person stating them is in right state of mind.

He's probably too excited to see Pakistan's weakening economy and finding and excuse in the Mumbai tragedy and his long time dream of a divided Pakistan resurfaced.

But then, he's not alone. You can always see a lot of monkeys playing "Pakistan Bashing Baseball" on TV these days.

If you cannot judge the sanity of the suggestions, you cannot judge if the person stating them is in right state of mind.

He's probably too excited to see Pakistan's weakening economy and finding and excuse in the Mumbai tragedy and his long time dream of a divided Pakistan resurfaced.

But then, he's not alone. You can always see a lot of monkeys playing "Pakistan Bashing Baseball" on TV these days.

Hmmm....

You did not get my point. I mean, you can certainly call the professor 'ENEMY', but you cannot call him 'INSANE' only because he is planning to hurt Pakistan.

If you define it like this, each soldier and war planner in this world will be called insane. Your soldiers are supposed to kill enemy, but you still support them. Don't you? Same is the case of mine.

Another "Masterpiece" of Arrogance, Denial and lack of Knowledge from Mr PureLogic.

Arrogance in a sense that Mr Purelogic thinks Pakistani Economy is even worse than Zimbabwe.

Denial is that he refuses to admit that India is printing Pakistani Currency where as Pakistan have shown the proofs to the world.

Lack of Knowledge: That Mr PureLogic thinks, RAW or India is afraid of RISKS in order to destabilize Pakistan and What Fake currency can do to Inflation in Pakistan.

Comparing with the worst economy does not make Pakistan economy look any better.

No doubt, I am denying these foolish accuses. I can shower you in countless number of reports about Pakistan from Indian channels. Will you accept them happily? Also, I am sure that RAW is not that efficient (I wish it would..)!! I have explained this point many times before. RAW gets nothing from such things. They are not anywhere near of control of India (as ISI is in Pak), neither they are getting any reputation. Foreign experts (other than Pakistan) fumble for name when it comes to talk about Indian intelligence agency!

I don't understand why this who- ha by all of you guys about this , it is just another way to look in the problem minus violence. Don't you guys support 'moral and political support' for some causes :angel:

^ minus violence?

"We should realise that a united Pakistan is a grave threat to the existence of India. Hence, we should do everything possible to break up Pakistan into several units"

The reason I doubt professors state of mind is because:

1. Identify the major export items of Pakistan (like Basmati rice, carpets, etc) and provide zero export tax or even subsidise them for export from India. Hurt Pakistan on the export front.

Already being done

2. Identify the major countries providing arms to Pakistan and arm twist them. Tell Brazil and Germany (currently planning to supply massive defense items to Pakistan) that it will impact their ability to invest in India. Tell Germany that retail license to Metro will be off and other existing projects will be in jeopardy.

I don't think you can arm-twist Germany over a rail licence

3. Incidentally, after the arrival of Coke and Pepsi in China, the human rights violations of China are not talked about much by US government organs. Think it is a coincidence? Unless we use our markets to arm-twist arms exporters to Pakistan, we will not achieve our objectives.

The professor is so used to 'arm twist' his students that he's suggesting that to the Indian Govt

4. Tell American companies that for every 5% increase in FDI limit for them, their government needs to reduce equipping Pakistan by $5 billion. That is real politics, not whining. Let us remember that funds are in desperate search of emerging markets and not the other way about. Let us also remember that international economics is politics by another name.

The professor of finance and control has lost both his finance and control. The above is ILLEGAL under international trade law.

5. Create assets to print/distribute their currency widely inside their country. To some extent, Telgi types can be used to outsource this activity. Or just drop their notes in remote areas.

Already being done

6. Pressurise IMF to add additional conditionality to the loans given to them or at least do not vote for their loans.

Already there. Cannot put more conditions in already heavy loan covenants!

7. Create assets within Pakistan to destabilise Karachi stock market - it is already in a shambles.

Already being done

8. Cricket and Bollywood are the opium of the Indian middle classes. Both have been adequately manipulated/ controlled by the D-company since the eighties. Chase the D-company money in cricket/ Bollywood and punish by burning D-assets in India instead of trying to have them auctioned by the IT department when nobody comes to bid for it.

Too many underworld movies, eh professor?

9. Provide for capital punishment to those who fund terror and help in that. We have the division in the finance ministry to monitor money laundering, etc. It is important that terror financing is taken seriously and fully integrated into money laundering monitoring systems and this division is provided with much larger budget and human resources. And it should coordinate with RAW.

Wow.. too many fantacies

10. Encourage and allow scientists/ academicians/ elites of Pakistan to opt for Indian passport and widely publicise that fact since it will hurt their self-respect and dignity. There will be a long queue to get Indian passports -- many will jump to get our passport -- since they will not be stopped at international airports. It is rumoured that Adnan Sami wants one. Do not give passports to all -- make it a prized possession. Let it hurt the army- and ISI-controlled country. This one step will destroy their identity and self-confidence.

I'm sure Pakistani scientists are drooling over Indian Passports! Please take away our singers (bhaands) for sure!

11. Discourage companies from India from investing in Pakistan, particularly IT companies, till Pakistan stops exporting its own IT (international terrorism).

Oh, the professor of finance is aware of BILLIONS of dollars worth of Indian investment in Pakistan!

12. In all these, it is important that we do not bring in the domestic religious issues. The target is the terror central, namely Pakistan, and if there are elements helping them here then they also should be punished -- irrespective of religious labels. If Pakistan is dismantled and the idea of Pakistan is gone, many of our domestic issues will also be sorted out.

Ofcourse, one needs to do that... to shock and awe Pakistan's economy

"At least 70% of the market capitalisation of the Karachi stock exchange is owned by the army and related groups"

hahaha... and he calls himself professor of FINANCE!

"If we want the world to treat Pakistan for what it is, then we should start practising it. Always call it the 'terrorist state of Pakistan' and never have any illusion that it is going to be any different."

Ami, ami... Pakistan ney maraaa! oaainnn oaainnnn

The reason I doubt professors state of mind is because:

1. Identify the major export items of Pakistan (like Basmati rice, carpets, etc) and provide zero export tax or even subsidise them for export from India. Hurt Pakistan on the export front.

Already being done

2. Identify the major countries providing arms to Pakistan and arm twist them. Tell Brazil and Germany (currently planning to supply massive defense items to Pakistan) that it will impact their ability to invest in India. Tell Germany that retail license to Metro will be off and other existing projects will be in jeopardy.

I don't think you can arm-twist Germany over a rail licence

3. Incidentally, after the arrival of Coke and Pepsi in China, the human rights violations of China are not talked about much by US government organs. Think it is a coincidence? Unless we use our markets to arm-twist arms exporters to Pakistan, we will not achieve our objectives.

The professor is so used to 'arm twist' his students that he's suggesting that to the Indian Govt

4. Tell American companies that for every 5% increase in FDI limit for them, their government needs to reduce equipping Pakistan by $5 billion. That is real politics, not whining. Let us remember that funds are in desperate search of emerging markets and not the other way about. Let us also remember that international economics is politics by another name.

The professor of finance and control has lost both his finance and control. The above is ILLEGAL under international trade law.

5. Create assets to print/distribute their currency widely inside their country. To some extent, Telgi types can be used to outsource this activity. Or just drop their notes in remote areas.

Already being done

6. Pressurise IMF to add additional conditionality to the loans given to them or at least do not vote for their loans.

Already there. Cannot put more conditions in already heavy loan covenants!

7. Create assets within Pakistan to destabilise Karachi stock market - it is already in a shambles.

Already being done

8. Cricket and Bollywood are the opium of the Indian middle classes. Both have been adequately manipulated/ controlled by the D-company since the eighties. Chase the D-company money in cricket/ Bollywood and punish by burning D-assets in India instead of trying to have them auctioned by the IT department when nobody comes to bid for it.

Too many underworld movies, eh professor?

9. Provide for capital punishment to those who fund terror and help in that. We have the division in the finance ministry to monitor money laundering, etc. It is important that terror financing is taken seriously and fully integrated into money laundering monitoring systems and this division is provided with much larger budget and human resources. And it should coordinate with RAW.

Wow.. too many fantacies

10. Encourage and allow scientists/ academicians/ elites of Pakistan to opt for Indian passport and widely publicise that fact since it will hurt their self-respect and dignity. There will be a long queue to get Indian passports -- many will jump to get our passport -- since they will not be stopped at international airports. It is rumoured that Adnan Sami wants one. Do not give passports to all -- make it a prized possession. Let it hurt the army- and ISI-controlled country. This one step will destroy their identity and self-confidence.

I'm sure Pakistani scientists are drooling over Indian Passports! Please take away our singers (bhaands) for sure!

11. Discourage companies from India from investing in Pakistan, particularly IT companies, till Pakistan stops exporting its own IT (international terrorism).

Oh, the professor of finance is aware of BILLIONS of dollars worth of Indian investment in Pakistan!

12. In all these, it is important that we do not bring in the domestic religious issues. The target is the terror central, namely Pakistan, and if there are elements helping them here then they also should be punished -- irrespective of religious labels. If Pakistan is dismantled and the idea of Pakistan is gone, many of our domestic issues will also be sorted out.

Ofcourse, one needs to do that... to shock and awe Pakistan's economy

"At least 70% of the market capitalisation of the Karachi stock exchange is owned by the army and related groups"

hahaha... and he calls himself professor of FINANCE!

"If we want the world to treat Pakistan for what it is, then we should start practising it. Always call it the 'terrorist state of Pakistan' and never have any illusion that it is going to be any different."

Ami, ami... Pakistan ney maraaa! oaainnn oaainnnn

Thank you brother this is what i was pointing to, I think Indian members will now get the Idea of how some Indians are suffering from "PAKISTAN PHOBIA"

^ minus violence?

"We should realise that a united Pakistan is a grave threat to the existence of India. Hence, we should do everything possible to break up Pakistan into several units"

No bro, Pakistan is more of irritation to India.. nothing more. Do not worry of our existence, get your house in order first.

No bro, Pakistan is more of irritation to India.. nothing more. Do not worry of our existence, get your house in order first.

We are trying to get our house in order but intruders are intruding our house from west.

Dear Pakistani friends,

India being a democracy, indians are used to talking. Hence Indians TALK a lot about all things under the Sun, but when it comes to DOING they prefer to sit on their *** and pass the buck to someone else. So, even though post 26/11 there is a lot of 'talk' about 'doing' things precious little has actually been 'done'. One typical e.g. - 'surgical strikes'. So just relax, why so much fuss about a lowly professor's comments? As the saying goes "Barking dogs...."

Back
Top Bottom