What's new

they will be good targets for our air defence systems India on sale of Chinese drone to Pakistan

I see, and do you think PA operates only one type and then again it hasn't written off it's inventory.

What has that got to do with anything?

Until this week that wasn't confirmed so stop behaving like a headless chicken.

And?
I was talking about the 2016 tests of the Wing Loong in pak.
Try to keep up.

Does the name Uqab brings you into senses

Irrelevant.
Is the Uqab a MALE drone?

Off course anything India acquires, it's next generation however regardless what you creatures can get,

I realise that was supposed to be rhetorical, but yes, most of the weapons we acquire are indeed next gen and is often better than what is available to pakistan.
This is but common knowledge.

oncece in your hands, it becomes nominal.

Once in our hands we ride our weapons systems to the bone which gives perfectly normal results but then again what would "our stuff never fail tests, which is why we never report failures" people know about that.

So earlier you were blabbering, drones crash all the time, i guess that only applies to the Indian capabilities,

Drones do indeed have a horrible crash rate all around the world, and any country saying otherwise is either lying or they just don't use their drones enough.

As for you grasping to two year old picture, before going full retard, do some search to find out if that particular model was even inducted by the PA.

Again, never said it was inducted.
The point is Wing Loongs crashed in pak and let's not pretend that Wing Loong 2s have nothing in common with the crashed drones.

gonna waste a lot of expensive missiles. none of indian air defence systems capable of hitting jupiter or venus :D

Lol we have other surprises for s400. These drones were being tested since 2014 and now that their powerplants hace been improved and carry more than 12 missiles. We purchased them.

Drones which will be used to confuse abd take out s400 are supposed to be very cheap. Easy to make and have AI control. These drones are to target militants and terrorists. These are big slow and relatively expensive. But much cheaper to do counter terror operations in place of jf 17

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom