What's new

'They want to send me to prison': Duterte blasts ICC, EU anew

Pinoy

Reaction score
September 21,2018

President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday slammed the International Criminal Court (ICC) and the European Union (EU) anew in a speech at the Asia Pacific Association of Gastroenterology forum in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.

“You’re all bulls*****. They want to send me to prison and try me for genocide... They’re a bunch of criminals. Show me how they died, when they died, where? Nothing,” Duterte said, referring to the ICC.

“They would just say, Duterte time, 4,000 killed. Me killing 4,000? I won’t even have time to sit for a sh*t. It would keep me busy for 24 hours,” he added.

Duterte issued the statement following White House National Security Advisor John Bolton’s attack on the Hague-based rigts body.

“What’s your problem? Who are you to run my country? That’s the problem with the European Union. They are into international governing. they create an ICC, European community, and they try to impose their values and the way they think how criminal is categorized. It’s new colonialism,” he added.

Duterte is facing complaints before the ICC over his war on drugs and his supposed role in the alleged death squad killings in Davao City, where he ruled as mayor for over two decades.

The President has withdrawn the Philippines’ ratification of the United Nations treaty that created the ICC, but it is being questioned before the Supreme Court.

Duterte also criticized Catholic Church leaders for supposedly turning a blind eye on cases of abuse by its priests.

“They all keep on making this facede of righteousness when they know that after all they also bunch of sh*t”, he said.

“Asking cars from government, getting it free, when they know very well that there is a separation of Church and State, that no money of the government should be spent for benefit of religion, Duterte added.

He again launched an insult against a “God” different from his.

“If you marry, you pay. Burial, you pay. Baptism you pay. That’s why I said your God is not my God. Your God is stupid. My God has a lot of common sense,” Duterte said.

Very true, ICC is a bullshit organisation that cannot even prosecute Israel for war crimes and genocide.

Back
Top Bottom