What's new

There was a Battle of Nanking but no “Nanking Massacre”

You won't have a choice. This is between China and Japan. Most likely nothing will happen though. China and Japan are far less likely to fight than China and India due to the stupid and ideologically driven regime you have in power that thinks poking China for domestic political points is a smart idea.
China and Japan do not share a land border. So I agree that the likelihood of actual fight is less.
Who pokes whom is a matter of perspective. From our perspective, your dictatorial regime pokes India for territorial gains.

To be fair those policy’s were known to kill millions

The biggest famine mankind ever faced over 55 million Chinese died

All under the watch ful eye of Mao

Those “ surplus “ crops were never surplus and local officials knew it
It's pure propaganda, it did have foot shortage but saying tens of millions died from it was just fabrication, China had famines regularly before PRC, actually PRC is the one who finally finished famines in the Chinese history, India and Pakistan also had famines in the past , who do you blame them for?

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.

Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.
253046482-jpg.697274

During ROC, Before Mao and PRC, Famines recurred in China about once every 5 years, it was a fact of life the Chinese people had to live with. PRC finally brought the end to this vicious cycle in the history.

1920–1921 North China famine1920–1921Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Shaanxi, southern Zhili (Hebei)
Chinese famine of 1928–301928–1930Northern China
1936–1937 famine1936–1937Sichuan, Gansu
1942–1943 famine1942–1943Mainly Henan
That's a pic from an orphanage in Okinawa,1945 .Those children were taking shelter during US invasion of the island.
Yes, this was the situation and condition of the Japanese war orphans, they didn't have food, clothes and anything cause they were abandoned by their parents, if no one adopt them, they would die of starvation.

Last edited:
It's pure propaganda, it did have foot shortage but saying tens of millions died from it was just fabrication, China had famines regularly before PRC, actually PRC is the one who finally finished famines in the Chinese history, India and Pakistan also had famines in the past , who do you blame them for?

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.

Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.
253046482-jpg.697274

During ROC, Before Mao and PRC, Famines recurred in China about once every 5 years, it was a fact of life the Chinese people had to live with. PRC finally brought the end to this vicious cycle in the history.

1920–1921 North China famine1920–1921Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Shaanxi, southern Zhili (Hebei)
Chinese famine of 1928–301928–1930Northern China
1936–1937 famine1936–1937Sichuan, Gansu
1942–1943 famine1942–1943Mainly Henan

Yes, this was the situation and condition of the Japanese war orphans, they didn't have food, clothes and anything cause they were abandoned by their parents, if no one adopt them, they would die of starvation.
? There was way more orphans and poverty in china,that case is from okinawa not china, the US invasion ,murder of natives and encirclement forced the children to hunger and starvation in the island.When you fight such a war ,there's bound to be lot of orphans.

Last edited:
? There was way more orphans and poverty in china,that case is from okinawa not china,the the US invasion ,murder of natives and encirclement forced the children to hunger and starvation in the island.When you fight such a war ,there's bound to be lot of orphans.
I know that was the situation and condition of Japanese war orphans after the war, same here in China, even China was ravaged by the war and many Chinese were starving themselves, they still adopted those Japanese war orphans , gave them food, clothes and a family, even they were the children of killers and murderers, Chinese people can always separate the innocent with the criminals and we never let hatred blind our humanly love.

Nanking Massacre is well documented, anyone who believe it didn't happen most likely to be believe that world is ruled by Lizard people and hence 21 arty salute to those poor souls.

r7G4ejB.jpg

This was what Japanese soldiers did to the Chinese babies, very different from what the Chinese did for Japanese children after their parents abandoned them and fled China.
All Japanese war orphans survived and grew up safely and healthily in China, most of them received very good education, no Chinese or Chinese families sought revenge on them, cause we Chinese know those kids were innocent, the crimes against the Chinese people were committed by their parents, not them.

Last edited:
I know that was the situation and condition of Japanese war orphans after the war, same here in China, even China was ravaged by the war and many Chinese were starving themselves, they still adopted those Japanese war orphans , gave them food, clothes and a family, even they were the children of killers and murderers, Chinese people can always separate the innocent with the criminals and we never let hatred blind our humanly love.
If there was any war chinese orphan in Japan ,Japanese gov would have looked after them too,those stuff goes without being said. Though I do agree chinese can be more magnanimous,but as well as the total opposite.

Chinese are notorious for murdering Japanese civilians and their own local rivals , beheading,sticking stuff in vagina ,and other brutalization methods are war technique long deployed by warlords in china to strike fear in the opposition. Beheading was never practiced since meiji revolution in japan. Japanese don't use their sword for beheading of captives,that's not the culture associated with katana.

On June 29, in Tongzhou, east of Beijing, Chinese soldiers rose up without warning and massacred the 300 Japanese residents living in the area. When it was all over, the bodies of men with their eyes gouged out and their organs spilled, and the nude bodies of women who had been stabbed to death, were scattered all about. It was a pitiful scene.
Chinese are deflecting the dark underbelly of their own history toward Japanese.

I don't want to air dirty laundry from humiliation era of china too much,China needs to rise and defeat US imperialism still.

r7G4ejB.jpg

This was what Japanese soldiers did to the Chinese babies, very different from what the Chinese did for Japanese children after their parents abandoned them and fled China.
All Japanese war orphans survived and grew up safely and healthily in China, most of them received very good education, no Chinese or Chinese families sought revenge on them, cause we Chinese know those kids were innocent, the crimes against the Chinese people were committed by their parents, not them.
You need to stop posting fake propaganda pic as evidence.....I know china built a museum of these fake pics in nanking ,but still.
1617695005675.png

Last edited:
Are you kidding me...?

Contest to kill 100 people using a sword
The contest was found to be just another sEnsalization propaganda during war for morale boost,there are no evidence they actually committed it,other than a pic of two officers standing before at the eastern gate of Changzhou, to the east of Nanking, in late November 1937. The newlet fabricated it by hiding the date of the photograph in their publication and used that as base for a contest that supposedly occured in dec 10,a month later.
1617753457533.png

Noda tsuyoshi's(one of the involved military personnel) sister discovered a letter from his brother , she found the following passage in the letter: “My military duty would never have allowed me to commit an act like the alleged 100-man killing contest.”
A countless number of publications have merely quoted the Tokyo Nichinichi Newspaper article series and its photograph( taken one month before from the said event) as evidence of the alleged killing competition in disregard of countervailing evidence like Noda’s letter.

The two soldiers were extradited to China, tried by the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal, On 28 January 1948, both soldiers were executed at the Yuhuatai execution chamber by the Chinese government based on that new article ,so y'all got what you retribution,regardless of whether the case was the result of a mere propaganda or not .

My point was,beheading and killing during combat are totally different thing when cultural notion is included,katana have a cultural element ,it's generally a showpiece ,not use for beheading sport.

1617751725381.png

This is beheading and common practice during the tubulent period of china,this pic was on sale in Fengtian,those pic belong to the bandits executed in Nongan on 31st March 1923.

The contest was found to be just another sEnsalization propaganda during war for morale boost,there are no evidence they actually committed it,other than a pic of two officers standing before at the eastern gate of Changzhou, to the east of Nanking, in late November 1937. The newlet fabricated it by hiding the date of the photograph in their publication and used that as base for a contest that supposedly occured in dec 10,a month later.
View attachment 731518
Noda tsuyoshi's(one of the involved military personnel) sister discovered a letter from his brother , she found the following passage in the letter: “My military duty would never have allowed me to commit an act like the alleged 100-man killing contest.”
A countless number of publications have merely quoted the Tokyo Nichinichi Newspaper article series and its photograph( taken one month before from the said event) as evidence of the alleged killing competition in disregard of countervailing evidence like Noda’s letter.

The two soldiers were extradited to China, tried by the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal, On 28 January 1948, both soldiers were executed at the Yuhuatai execution chamber by the Chinese government based on that new article ,so y'all got what you retribution,regardless of whether the case was the result of a mere propaganda or not .

My point was,beheading and killing during combat are totally different thing when cultural notion is included,katana have a cultural element ,it's generally a showpiece ,not use for beheading sport.

View attachment 731517
This is beheading and common practice during the tubulent period of china,this pic was on sale in Fengtian,those pic belong to the bandits executed in Nongan on 31st March 1923.
There are tons of Japanese soldiers beheading their victims on the internet, hopefully you can explain away all those photo evidence, Japanese soldiers were not savages during WW2, they were not honorable bunch as you try to portray them as.

微信图片_20210407104748.png

微信图片_20210407105136.png

chinese-man-being-beheaded.jpg

Last edited:
There are tons of Japanese soldiers beheading their victims on the internet, hopefully you can explain away all those photo evidence, Japanese soldiers were not savages during WW2, they were not honorable bunch as you try to portray them as.

View attachment 731553

View attachment 731555
chinese-man-being-beheaded.jpg
How did Chinese propaganda bureau media get hold of those pics? did IJA posed for Chinese media?

This is falung gong lvl propaganda.

Last edited:
It's on google pictures, search and find them yourself, tons of them.
You think I'm new to the internet ? noob or something?
Like you are doing some major revelation just right now.

You keep trying to salvage the narrative of atrocities on civilians with more propaganda pics ,when I debunk your ccp pics,from using movie posters to okinawan pics .Even in that pic u posted,The right foot should be ahead not the left,that's totally wrong way to swing a sword to behead someone .And the shadows are in different direction,clearly doctored and staged.

This thread is about nanking, ,and there is no concrete poof of any nanking massacre.

I never said Japan was total saint,but others were far worse,most of the atrocity pics in fake pic museum alike the baby bayonetted ,are faked from staged shots,movies,and old chinese photographic collection of their own atrocities.
It's like how Arslan Hidayat pick random chinese video add his own narrative over it and them promote it as uyghur genocide.

Back
Top Bottom