What's new

There has never been any truth to Imran’s foreign conspiracy claims: US

Just as there is no truth to the earlier regime change done by the US.

How many times has US attempted regime changed?

According to one study, the U.S. performed at least 81 overt and covert known interventions in foreign elections during the period 1946–2000. According to another study, the U.S. engaged in 64 covert and six overt attempts at regime change during the Cold War.

The United States became an imperialist power with the taking of the Philippines, Puerto Rico, and Guam, and the later annexation of Hawaii. As a new player in Asia, America would now confront the ambitions of the Japanese Empire, a confrontation that would not be played out until World War II.

Last edited:

Well known Dawn Prostitute now serving PML_N as toilet paper, Fahd Husain, Twisting IK words and PDM donkeys tweeting doesn't make it truth, not to mention Buying votes and opening courts in the middle of the night with the help of ARMY And ISI is not constitutional? You making yourself look like a donkey on the other hand is accepted...

Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.

A cautious observer declared: “I never accept anything about the Government until it has been officially denied; then I know it is true.”

Damn Dawn, the bitch of the shi*. Gutter journalism. Look at the translation of English to English. "It is behind me" to "I no longer blame USA". Fcuking Retards, pakistai journalists.

It's funny how Imran Khan has been getting absolutely demolished by everyday news anchors on the channels he has recently been appearing on, have some damn shame

IK has never been able to master the art of such public interviews, unless scripted beforehand. In any case, regardless of what one thinks, the fact remains that IK lost his government because he lost the VoNC, exactly according to the provisions of the applicable laws. 100% kosher change of government. No conspiracy needed.

IK has never been able to master the art of such public interviews, unless scripted beforehand. In any case, regardless of what one thinks, the fact remains that IK lost his government because he lost the VoNC, exactly according to the provisions of the applicable laws. 100% kosher change of government. No conspiracy needed.
Say it again!!
You think it is normal for a majority party to be out of the government and minority party leading!! It is normal for half of the parliament to be out and Parliament working. Give me example of one proper Democratic system in the world where this had happened!!
Plus, all the activities of Bajwa and X, Y, Z, how they had been re-acting eversince to support these corrupt thugs. You think they are not conspiring with the thugs to keep them in the power!!
Everything IK said is proven from the history of recent past months. Including murder, attempted murder, naming and threatening journalists, pushing them to leave Pakistan, in case of Arshad Sharif to even leave UAE.
All this is happening in the vacum!!
The respect Bajwa got now in Pakistan is unparellel, it never happened to any COAS in Pakistan before Bajwa, not even to General Yahya.
There is absolutely no doubt with recent evidence that Bajwa definitely acted upon the orders of USA , he put the PDM together, talk to the decendent to leave PTI so this so called "Constitution Change" was possible.
Constitution allow Bajwa this role!! Nope. So off you go mate, to your fancy world.

Say it again!!
You think it is normal for a majority party to be out of the government and minority party leading!! It is normal for half of the parliament to be out and Parliament working. Give me example of one proper Democratic system in the world where this had happened!!
Plus, all the activities of Bajwa and X, Y, Z, how they had been re-acting eversince to support these corrupt thugs. You think they are not conspiring with the thugs to keep them in the power!!
Everything IK said is proven from the history of recent past months. Including murder, attempted murder, naming and threatening journalists, pushing them to leave Pakistan, in case of Arshad Sharif to even leave UAE.
All this is happening in the vacum!!
The respect Bajwa got now in Pakistan is unparellel, it never happened to any COAS in Pakistan before Bajwa, not even to General Yahya.
There is absolutely no doubt with recent evidence that Bajwa definitely acted upon the orders of USA , he put the PDM together, talk to the decendent to leave PTI so this so called "Constitution Change" was possible.
Constitution allow Bajwa this role!! Nope. So off you go mate, to your fancy world.

Pakistan clearly has its own unique system found nowhere else in the world, just as Pakistanis want it to be. There is no need to look outside for any blame. It is all within Pakistan.

US reiterates 'no truth' to Imran Khan's allegations

US State Department spokesman Vedant Patel says US will not let propaganda, misinformation affect bilateral ties with Pakistan

US State Department spokesman Vedant Patel. — Twiter/File
The United States has reiterated that there has never been any truth to PTI Chairman Imran Khan's allegations against Washington on allegedly orchestrating a regime change conspiracy to oust Khan's government.
The remark came during a press briefing, in response to a question regarding former prime minister Imran Khan's recent withdrawal from his allegations of US' involvement in his ouster in April.

The former premier, in an interview with Financial Times backed out of his narrative on the "foreign conspiracy" saying "it’s over, it’s behind me".
"The US values our longstanding cooperation with Pakistan and has always viewed a prosperous and democratic Pakistan as critical to US interests. That remains unchanged," Patel said.
He said that the US doesn't have any position on a specific political figure against another and that his country supports the "peaceful upholding of democratic, constitutional, and legal principles".
Patel said that the US will not let the propaganda, misinformation, and disinformation affect its bilateral relationships with Pakistan or any other country.
Patel refused to further comment specifically on PTI Chairman Imran Khan's withdrawal of allegations and statement on his visit to Russia.
"As we’ve previously said, there has, there is not and there has never been a truth to these allegations, but I don’t have anything additional to offer," he said.
He reiterated that his country has always viewed Pakistan as critical to the US interests not just in the region, but also in the world.

The United States has asserted that there had never been any truth to former premier Imran Khan’s allegations of Washington orchestrating a regime change conspiracy to oust his government and reiterated its resolve not to let “misinformation” and “propaganda” come in the way of its bilateral ties with Pakistan.

“As we’ve previously said, there has — there is not and there has never been a truth to these allegations, but I don’t have anything additional to offer,” US State Department spokesperson Vedant Patel said during a press briefing on Wednesday when asked to comment on the PTI’s chief’s apparent “backtracking” on the allegations.

Since his removal from public office through a no-confidence vote in April — the first such ouster of any prime minister in Pakistan’s history — Imran has been blaming the US and the incumbent dispensation in Islamabad of colluding and conspiring to overthrow his government.

But in a recent interview to Financial Times, he said he no longer “blamed” the US administration for his removal from power, and that he wanted a “dignified” relationship between Washington and Islamabad.

“As far as I’m concerned it is over, it’s behind me,” he said about the alleged US role in the purported conspiracy.

His remarks were seen by opponents as him backtracking on his allegations but the PTI leadership, including Imran, maintained that his statements were misconstrued and taken out of context.

When Vedant’s comments were sought on the matter on Wednesday, he began by saying: “The US values our longstanding cooperation with Pakistan and has always viewed a prosperous and democratic Pakistan as critical to US interests.

“That remains unchanged.”

He also clarified that the US did not have “a position on one political candidate of a party versus another.

“We support peaceful upholding of democratic, constitutional, and legal principles. And ultimately, we will not let propaganda, misinformation and disinformation get in the way of any bilateral relationship, including our valued bilateral partner with Pakistan.”

Asked to elaborate further, Vendant said, “As we’ve previously said, there has — there is not and there has never been a truth to these allegations, but I don’t have anything additional to offer.”

It was then pointed out to him that in the Financial Times interview, Imran had also termed his visit to Russia on the eve of Moscow’s launch of an offensive on Ukraine “embarrassing”.

The timing of the visit last year was questioned but the then-PTI government had defended the visit, describing it as a move in line with policy shift to geoeconomics.

And Imran also explained to Financial Times that the visit was organised months in advance.

To this end, Vedant said, “I really don’t have anything else to offer on foreign minister — or former prime minister Khan’s comments on that.”

On “rumours” about the PTI leadership meeting the US ambassador in Islamabad, Vendant said, “I don’t have any specific meetings or calls to read out.”

Imran denies backtracking on regime change conspiracy​

For his part, Imran — in an interview with France 24 late on Wednesday — said that he never backtracked on his claims regarding a foreign conspiracy leading to his ouster in April.

Imran said that according to the cipher, the document on which the PTI has based the US-backed regime change narrative, US official Donald Lu told the Pakistani ambassador in Washington that there would be consequences for the South Asian nation unless he was ousted through the no-confidence vote.

“The next day the vote of no-confidence is tabled and […] the government is toppled. Now, what I actually said was that that is behind me. Just because my government was toppled by the US, I should not let that get in the way of what is in the interest of the people of Pakistan.”

He said having good relations with the US was in Pakistan’s interest.

“So, that’s exactly what I said. I never backtracked on this. The cipher exists. It was put in front of the cabinet. It was put in front of the National Security [Committee]. It is now with the chief justice where we wanted him to hold an independent inquiry.

“So there was no question of backtracking on that.”
US has never done any regime change attempt in Cuba. Also, they were not involved in Iran regime change in 1954. Also, USA never invaded Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam to carry out regime changes and I am Batman.

US State Department spokesman Vedant Patel says US will not let propaganda, misinformation affect bilateral ties with Pakistan

The United States has reiterated that there has never been any truth to PTI Chairman Imran Khan's allegations against Washington on allegedly orchestrating a regime change conspiracy to oust Khan's government.
The remark came during a press briefing, in response to a question regarding former prime minister Imran Khan's recent withdrawal from his allegations of US' involvement in his ouster in April.

The former premier, in an interview with Financial Times backed out of his narrative on the "foreign conspiracy" saying "it’s over, it’s behind me".
"The US values our longstanding cooperation with Pakistan and has always viewed a prosperous and democratic Pakistan as critical to US interests. That remains unchanged," Patel said.
He said that the US doesn't have any position on a specific political figure against another and that his country supports the "peaceful upholding of democratic, constitutional, and legal principles".
Patel said that the US will not let the propaganda, misinformation, and disinformation affect its bilateral relationships with Pakistan or any other country.
Patel refused to further comment specifically on PTI Chairman Imran Khan's withdrawal of allegations and statement on his visit to Russia.
"As we’ve previously said, there has, there is not and there has never been a truth to these allegations, but I don’t have anything additional to offer," he said.
He reiterated that his country has always viewed Pakistan as critical to the US interests not just in the region, but also in the world.
Why not Shahbaz Shairf or Nawaz disclose the cipher .... why not? ..and close this chapter forever ..

Looool now I defiantly know they did it

What do you expect? US to accept it?
I mean the more they come on denying it, the more they are keeping its relevant. It’s obvious US had a hand in it. but why blame them when it was the establishment and the crook politicians that approached the US.
Thats where the problem starts , Pakistanis approaching daddy US for help.
I know for a fact it wasn’t biden administration initiative otherwise Pakistan would’ve been funded billions, just look at ukraine billions are getting pumped there.
Its hilarious that it only took undersecretary to change the regime.
Now think where the problem lies?

PMLuN, America ko naya abbu banate hue. Ab tk itne abbu change kite hain har dusra banda abbu nazar ata hai.

Back
Top Bottom