What's new

The Year When Truth Died: The Internet blackout that changed an Indian State (Source: CNN)

Some people make the place they live in a hell for themselves and others in the hope that they will be in heaven after death.

Look at the country which allegedly supporting "terrorism". It (Pakistan) allows UN observers to visit which area they want at LOC, in Kashmir. The foreign press is free to report what they want from Kashmir, visit where the want.

See the difference!!

Indians, please respond to only this part of the comment. Consider this a challenge for all of you who believe in Indian media stories and paid photo tweets of Kashmiri women with Indian flag.

Indeed, if Mr. Amit Shah has nothing to hide, why not give full access to foreign journalists from other countries to visit any area of the Valley and prepare their reports?

Indians, please respond to only this part of the comment. Consider this a challenge for all of you who believe in Indian media stories and paid photo tweets of Kashmiri women with Indian flag.

Indeed, if Mr. Amit Shah has nothing to hide, why not give full access to foreign journalists from other countries to visit any area of the Valley and prepare their reports?
I tried posting what happens in Pakistan side of Kashmir and everytime those get deleted or I get banned.you are one of those guys who believes that the previous whole Indian Jammu and state is fighting India.

Responded to the traitor who thinks this is freedom.

My brother. Your logical comment was buried in a sea of BJP IT cell comments supporting the abrogation of Article 370. Moreover Twitter placed your reply way below those endorsing the Indian State's actions. Still I support you for making your voice heard in this large cesspool of confusion, which is the biggest weapon of Narendra Modi and his team.

This is an uneven war in the digital arena. India's Internet warriors have the numbers.

Most Kashmiris (on the Indian side) are just tired of fighting the asymmetrical war and many seem to have given up heart.

Here one of the BJP IT cell accounts who had replied and is placed much above yours. It has 400+ followers to make it look legit. But the joining date is only May 2020.
https://twitter.com/ruksanakhtar98

There is also an Instagram account to make "Ruksana" Akhtar look legit.

Last edited:
Some people make the place they live in a hell for themselves and others in the hope that they will be in heaven after death.

They don't want to be occupied

Your just telling them to accept occupation at the same time your attacking mosques, attacking innocent Indian Muslims transporting meat, riots in the capital with the police complicit with hindutva mobs

The Kashmiri are not daft that they would willingly accept such a poisonous communal state

My brother. Your logical comment was buried in a sea of BJP IT cell comments supporting the abrogation of Article 370. Moreover Twitter placed your reply way below those endorsing the Indian State's actions. Still I support you for making your voice heard in this large cesspool of confusion, which is the biggest weapon of Narendra Modi and his team.

This is an uneven war in the digital arena. India's Internet warriors have the numbers.

Most Kashmiris (on the Indian side) are just tired of fighting the asymmetrical war and many seem to have given up heart.

Here one of the BJP IT cell accounts who had replied and is placed much above yours. It has 400+ followers to make it look legit. But the joining date is only May 2020.
https://twitter.com/ruksanakhtar98

There is also an Instagram account to make "Ruksana" Akhtar look legit.

Thank you. The problem is Pakistanis, including their political leaders, bar few, have problem with their English. so they don't raise their voices as much as they should.

While Indians despite their funny accents and at times dodgy English are everywhere making noises. Spreading lies to the world.
India is only surviving on the back of fake and malicious propaganda. With no responses from Pakistani side.
Sad situation.

They don't want to be occupied

Your just telling them to accept occupation at the same time your attacking mosques, attacking innocent Indian Muslims transporting meat, riots in the capital with the police complicit with hindutva mobs

The Kashmiri are not daft that they would willingly accept such a poisonous communal state
Some in Balochistan feel they are occupied when are you free them ???

Back
Top Bottom