What's new

The West is Arming Nazis in Ukraine who want to Destroy the World

Hate them or love them.. These guys are beasts when measured in effort and especially in comparison to the others and yes they are ready to throw down in any fight and are ready to die for their cause.. They are radicals and despite their evils they are the best product to fight Russia with for the west and sort of like a sword to yield..

I respect results as I am result oriented hence why I see the effectiveness of this guys. They are war-dogs and anyone would love to unleash them on their enemies

Last edited:

Just saw this and seems like a good overall perspective on the other side of the story that many of us have been talking about here.
Unfortunately, this video is not gonna get any mainstream. Right until now, so many neo con western media still refuse Ukraine has a neo nazi problem and claim Russia invade Ukraine for no reason but aggression.

1980s Mujahideen 2.0 but with a Ukrainian Neo-Nazi twist

Extremists, be it those who "claim" to follow Islam, or those who follow Hitler, are something the United States of America has always found to be the best pawns to throw at its adversaries.
They fight brilliantly and are willing to die for their gods in Washington and Langley.

Hate them or love them.. These guys are beasts when measured in effort and especially in comparison to the others and yes they are ready to throw down in any fight and are ready to die for their cause.. They are radicals and despite their evils they are the best product to fight Russia with for the west and sort of like a sword to yield..

I respect results as I am result oriented hence why I see the effectiveness of this guys. They are war-dogs and anyone would love to unleash them on their enemies

Dude, these guys are only good at massacring militia and unarmed civilians in Donesk. Fighting against Russia, they are already surrounded and about to be annihilated.
Currently, they are cowering behind civilians and then publishing propaganda videos on how Russia is bombing Civilians.
Russia is not interested in capturing Kiev, and all the media propaganda about Ukrainians killing Russian this or that is 80% propaganda and 20% reality.
If you are result oriented, then you should be able to see the stupidity of trying to fight out the inevitable? Do you think Russia wants to capture entire Ukraine and then have its borders touching Poland, a NATO country?
Russia will only bomb the shit out of these people on the west of the river and hold on to the eastern side, which is already pro Russia.

Stop basing your opinion and allegiance on what the media wants you to believe. It results in degrading your brain power and making you a low IQ zombie.
These folk are only winning in the fables they broadcast on BBC, CNN and Fox News.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this video is not gonna get any mainstream. Right until now, so many neo con western media still refuse Ukraine has a neo nazi problem and claim Russia invade Ukraine for no reason but aggression.

Well that's where Russia, and even China fail. You need to be out there in the minds of people through the media.
Russia didn't do enough Media programming to justify this war of theirs. They had valid reasons, but they failed at broadcasting those reasons until it was already too late.
Putin says "denazification of Ukraine" and how many people even know what he is talking about?

What US and her allies do on the other hand?
They prepare the justification for even the illegitimate wars of theirs through the media for months before they do anything on the ground.

Well that's where Russia, and even China fail. You need to be out there in the minds of people through the media.
Russia didn't do enough Media programming to justify this war of theirs. They had valid reasons, but they failed at broadcasting those reasons until it was already too late.
Putin says "denazification of Ukraine" and how many people even know what he is talking about?

What US and her allies do on the other hand?
They prepare the justification for even the illegitimate wars of theirs through the media for months before they do anything on the ground.
But the western are still losing the war. I dont think Ukraine army has any chance to beat the Russia. The biased media can claim how many Russia planes they have shot down but still doesn't change the fact they are not gonna beat back the Russian.

Just saw this and seems like a good overall perspective on the other side of the story that many of us have been talking about here.
its simple. this time the target of nazis is ISLAM not judaism so naturally nato will arm and fund them

But the western are still losing the war. I dont think Ukraine army has any chance to beat the Russia. The biased media can claim how many Russia planes they have shot down but still doesn't change the fact they are not gonna beat back the Russian.

Yes, but Russia wouldn't have all of these sanctions and could easily come out as an actual defender of peace out of all of this if they have played their media well.

Yes, but Russia wouldn't have all of these sanctions and could easily come out as an actual defender of peace out of all of this if they have played their media well.
I doubt so. Even Ukraine neo Nazi attack Russia and Russia hit back to Kiev, the western and their lapdogs will still gang up on Russia.

At the pace, how West is supporting the Nazis in Ukraine, the days are not far when West will award title of 'SIR' to Hitler post homously.
This all mess is based on enmity against Russia and false ego that have roots in scoundrel attitude - not based on any ethical or principle values.

Back
Top Bottom