What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

But there was no protest in the locked down cities. I asked again. Why Beijing, where there was no lockdown, protested lockdown?
Lockdowns happen at all levels: buildings, neighborhoods, districts, and even cities. Due to its political significance, lockdown of Beijing will be the last to happen. Using it as an example does not make sense. In addition, areas of Beijing are indeed being locked down though such lockdowns are not at city level. The same applies to Shanghai as well.

But there was no protest in the locked down cities. I asked again. Why Beijing, where there was no lockdown, protested lockdown?
Are you saying people protest for no reason and People can go with their lives freely without any lockdowns but they still protest anyway?

People's protests are also instigated by CIA then???

Well China is a perfect example that lockdowns don't work - the rest of the world gets on with it yet every so often we have some bleating idiot suggesting further lockdowns if rates go up to maybe save the "En Aych Ess" - but China has had constant lockdowns and they are no closer to achieving zero covid than they were when they started.

We want China to keep moving forward, not moving three steps ahead and then walking back two steps.

Apparently, Xi and his eunuchs are the ones driving China backwards.

I'm not a big fan of Covid lock downs. To date I never took any vaccines. The only time I got sick was this May when I visited a restaurant and caught a cold from the utensils or the food. If you knew what I know you'd laugh at how silly Covid vaccines are. Yes, I'd take something like Polio vaccines, to hell right you can force any kind of Covid vaccines on me, even the Chinese ones!

Personally I think these restrictions on peoples lives are silly. It is time for China to end the ludicrous Zero Covid policy.

Lockdowns happen at all levels: buildings, neighborhoods, districts, and even cities. Due to its political significance, lockdown of Beijing will be the last to happen. Using it as an example does not make sense. In addition, areas of Beijing are indeed being locked down though such lockdowns are not at city level. The same applies to Shanghai as well.
So your "lockdown" means all quarantine measures. Question is: Are all people willing to accept the consequence of your no quarantine measure policy? If not, whom Xi should listen to? The consequence is at cost of millions of lives. Is your freedom more important than their lives?

Flexible zero covid policy(present quarantine measures) is a compromise of both sides. Why do you think your side policy should be completely accepted by Xi?

Last edited:
So your "lockdown" means all quarantine measures. Question is: Are all people willing to accept the consequence of your no quarantine measure? If not, whom Xi should listen to? The consequence is at cost of millions of lives. Is your freedom more important than their lives?

Flexible zero covid policy(present quarantine measures) is a compromise of both sides. Why do you think your side should be completely accepted by Xi?
Do not exaggerate "at cost of millions of lives" over and over again. The whole world except China is open.

Where do those mysterious "millions of lives" numbers come from? Show us the statistics then. Please make sure you have the latest numbers.

If I am not mistaken, I am talking with a little eunuch of Xi's.

We have a primary level SB at the top, no wonder we have such stupidity flowing down to all levels below.

Last edited:
Do not exaggerate "at cost of millions of lives" over and over again. The whole world except China is open.

Where do those mysterious "millions of lives" numbers come from? Show us the statistics then. Please make sure you have the latest numbers.
Read my earlier post. The covid killed 41 people in Taiwan TODAY. Do the math. China mainland population is 61 times larger than Taiwan. At this speed, China will lose 1 million people in 400 days. I think it will be faster cause China mainland doesn't have much medical resource for everyone as Taiwan does.

Actually Taiwan has lost 14,000 lives because of covid since it gave up zero covid policy since several months ago.

If I am not mistaken, I am talking with a little eunuch of Xi's.
These past few years the people who would have died from seasonal flu anyways all got reported as having died from Covid.

Take it from me. Never got a single Covid shot in the past three years. I interact with people with "Covid" almost on weekly basis. The only time I got sick, I took off my mask and ate at a restaurant. Even then that wasn't Covid but just regular seasonal cold.

So long as you wear mask in public, you are 100% safe. Restricting peoples lives are just way overdoing things!

People are just sick of being locked up like animals.

NO OTHER COUNTRY DOES THIS. Why is it so hard for you to understand? This is not normal behavior. Being locked up for hours is already bad, being locked up for months is fucking horrendous.

The protests are a natural outcome of the frustration and mental health issues that are being caused by people getting locked up for months. This is an unnatural and extremist policy.

These past few years the people who would have died from seasonal flu anyways all got reported as having died from Covid.

Take it from me. Never got a single Covid shot in the past three years. I interact with people with "Covid" almost on weekly basis. The only time I got sick, I took off my mask and ate at a restaurant. Even then that wasn't Covid but just regular seasonal cold.

So long as you wear mask in public, you are 100% safe. Restricting peoples lives are just way overdoing things!
Anyway, I give up replying to idiots who keep praising zero covid policy at all costs.

I used to wear masks all the time but I have not for the past few months. People's livelihoods are back to normal at most of the places in the world.

Read my earlier post. The covid killed 41 people in Taiwan TODAY. Do the math. China mainland population is 61 times larger than Taiwan. At this speed, China will lose 1 million people in 400 days. I think it will be faster cause China mainland doesn't have much medical resource for everyone as Taiwan does.

Actually Taiwan has lost 14,000 lives because of covid since it gave up zero covid policy since several months ago.
You are aware that 21 million people died in China in 2019 before COVID right? It's called natural life cycle. People die naturally from various diseases, that does not mean the entire society gets locked down every few months. You keep focusing on that potential million yet don't give a shit about 20 other million deaths. And that's the core of the issue. Xi's regime is so set on selling lives saved as part of the Zero COVID policy that he gives no shit about the lives ruined by it.

Now CPC has two options:

1. Get everyone vaccinated, encourage mask wearing and open up.

2. CPC can get overthrown and Xi can get hanged in the near future as public anger keeps building.

No need for your little pink bullshit and back-and-forth debate. You can blame all foreign actors you want, but the public is genuinely pissed. Will your beloved CPC die on this zero COVID hill?

放弃清零,还是放弃政权,你这小粉红挑吧。

NO OTHER COUNTRY DOES THIS. Why is it so hard for you to understand? This is not normal behavior. Being locked up for hours is already bad, being locked up for months is fucking horrendous.

The protests are a natural outcome of the frustration and mental health issues that are being caused by people getting locked up for months. This is an unnatural and extremist policy.
Other country may be wrong. You should pray no lethal variation comes out

Last edited:

A primary school level SB won't understand that even being at the top. I am deeply worried about my country.

From the way he says about the culture revolution, he apparently has Stockholm syndrome (斯德哥尔摩综合征).

You are aware that 21 million people died in China in 2019 before COVID right? It's called natural life cycle. People die naturally from various diseases, that does not mean the entire society gets locked down every few months.

Now CPC has two options:

1. Get everyone vaccinated, encourage mask wearing and open up.

2. CPC can get overthrown and Xi can get hanged in the near future as public anger keeps building.

No need for your little pink bullshit and back-and-forth debate. Will your beloved CPC die on this zero COVID hill?
Natual death is natural death. Covid kill is covid kill. And covid kill in most cases are more expensive than natural death. Chinese government spent 150,000-200,000 Yuan on each of serious covid case.

No other country may be wrong. You should pray no lethal variation comes out
Only idiots treat COVID as it never changes. If deadly variants come forth, you think other countries won't change their policies???!!!

We are now having covid variants that are with death rates similar to flu. That is why the whole world (except China) opens up.

At the same time, we have an idiot at the top still dreaming to be an emperor.

Back
Top Bottom