What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
Many people, especially China or Xi's haters, haven't made their logic clear. The protects are actually to ask Chinese government to stop its efforts. This is like a boss tells his employee"Stop your work and take a rest. Or I'll fire you". Isn't this easiest choice to make? For those who asked Xi to quit, will they be happy if Xi leaves his office and goes to bed watching World Cup?

This is weirdest political movement I have even seen. How could that happen. Easy to explain. USA is of course the hand under the table. USA desperately needs an excuse to unrest China. Even it's "please have a rest" excuse. As long as it could instigate people's emotion, USA will grasp it.

but why are they afraid and locking down now? they didnt even do this at the height of everything and even during the height of the pandemic they made it seem like their numbers were low and not deadly? they are patient/location zero and yet its was like it never happened but now they are forcing people in?

Efficiency and precautions are good, admirable.

But there comes a time when efficiency becomes an obsessive compulsive behavior and precautions become paranoia.

Excess of anything is bad.

Moderation is the key.

but why are they afraid and locking down now? they didnt even do this at the height of everything and even during the height of the pandemic they made it seem like their numbers were low and not deadly? they are patient/location zero and yet its was like it never happened but now they are forcing people in?
1. My city Beijing was never locked down. I don't know why people in Beijing protested the lockdown. Why people protested something that didn't happen to them?
2. "The covid is a flu" is not true. At least for now. Taiwan lost 14,000 lives in several months because of covid. Not a flu can do that. And I'm pretty sure this number is underestimated because Taiwan gave up covid test long ago. China's population is 60 times larger than Taiwan. And we have same gene.
3. No one profited from lockdown. Lockdown is a burden to Chinese government too. But it's the best choice among all bad scenarios

Last edited:
I've watched the videos of people screaming in the night on the balconies that they are starving. One guy pulled his fridge out, showing it was empty and begging to be let out to get food. Others are dying as they cannot get access to vital medication they take on a daily basis for diabetes etc.. In the videos, drones appear and fly up to them and repeatedly state that are to be quiet and go back inside. It's like something from a horror movie.

I've watched the videos of people screaming in the night on the balconies that they are starving. One guy pulled his fridge out, showing it was empty and begging to be let out to get food. Others are dying as they cannot get access to vital medication they take on a daily basis for diabetes etc.. In the videos, drones appear and fly up to them and repeatedly state that are to be quiet and go back inside. It's like something from a horror movie.
These are very rare cases in China. This kind of things may happen in the early stage of lockdown policy. Now with more experience, rough mistakes like these already can be avoided.

Where is that video, can you post it here or it's just all in your mind?

China dropping 0 covid policy will drive global inflation to a much higher level than it already is.. don't think the muricans are dumb enough to wish for that

These are very rare cases in China. This kind of things may happen in the early stage of lockdown policy. Now with more experience, rough mistakes like these already can be avoided.

As if this disgrace is still being played out in China. Read that again "people died in a fire" last week because they were WELDED in to a room to stop a supposed virus that even if it exists has a fatality rate of 0.03 percent. There are no words. I blame some silly Chinese officials are seriously dumb in their interpretation of laws making trouble for China

Another weird thing is, college students are the main strength of protests. Which is also anti-logic. Because they are the last groups of people that are affected by lockdown. They don't have to work. In most time they still need to stay in school even there is no covid. The only explanation is they were incited by outside power.

As if this disgrace is still being played out in China. Read that again "people died in a fire" last week because they were WELDED in to a room to stop a supposed virus that even if it exists has a fatality rate of 0.03 percent. There are no words. I blame some silly Chinese officials are seriously dumb in their interpretation of laws making trouble for China
According all information I have, this is 100% lie. I have never seen any building that needs to be sealed was welded in China. You know. Color revolutin needs lies.

This is what a sealed buiding looks like in China

1669645253842.png

Last edited:
Newest data from Taiwan. Covid killed 41 people TODAY in Taiwan. With only 23 million population.

China dropping 0 covid policy will drive global inflation to a much higher level than it already is.. don't think the muricans are dumb enough to wish for that
USA wants to destroy China at any cost.

COVID is not as bad as it used to be. Let's face the issue and cope with it according to the latest development.

Apparently people are fed up with lockdowns again and again. People need to make a normal living.

Moreover, people are fed up with Xi as well. China need move forward, not move backward.

Whatever Xi has, ego or "ambition", he should understand the devastating damage culture revolution has done to China.

People protest due to their ultimate frustrations and disapprovals over what Xi has done.

动辄归咎于美帝,人民也不是傻子,还期待人民相信?

COVID is not as bad as it used to be. Let's face the issue and cope with it according to the latest development.

Apparently people are fed up with lockdowns again and again. People need to make a normal living.

Moreover, people are fed up with Xi as well. China need move forward, not move backward.

Whatever Xi has, ego or "ambition", he should understand the devastating damage culture revolution has done to China.

People protest due to their ultimate frustrations and disapprovals over what Xi has done.

动辄归咎于美帝,人民也不是傻子,还期待人民相信?
Should I say it again? There was no lockdown in Beijing in 2022. Probably there was not lockdown in Shanghai in recent months either. So where the "people are fed up with lockdowns again and again" come from? Answer me

Should I say it again? There was no lockdown in Beijing in 2022. Probably there was not lockdown in Shanghai in recent months either. So where the "people are fed up with lockdowns again and again" come from? Answer me
There are plenty of lockdowns in all over China!!!

Lockdowns happen at all levels: buildings, neighborhoods, districts, and even cities. Due to its political significance, lockdown of Beijing will be the last to happen. Using it as an example does not make sense. In addition, areas of Beijing are indeed being locked down though such lockdowns are not at city level. The same applies to Shanghai as well.

There are people whose lives are not much impacted by the lockdowns since they will continuously receive their paychecks.

However, they are plenty of people whose livelihoods are heavily impacted by the stupidity of Xi's stubbornness.

难道现代版的何不食肉糜?

Hu Jintao is the product of traditional CCP education. However, he is still much better than the primary school level Xi. China need keep moving forward, not being brought down by an emperor dreaming Xi.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom