What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, they didn't attack while they could, we did instead
British Empire was looking for excuses to drag Ottoman empire into war thats also why they confiscated our ships paid by public donations.

However, Reşadiye was seized by the Royal Navy at the outbreak of World War I while under construction in Britain, due to fears that she would be used to support the Central Powers; the British renamed her HMS Erin.[4][18] The seizure caused resentment among the Ottoman people as public donations had been the source of most of the funds for the ships, and her crew had already been formed. This action by the Royal Navy was a major contributing factor to the participation of the Ottoman Empire on the side of the Central Powers in World War I.

ps: going to bed
Good night. :-)

Aha ? This Word " Islamists " ? This means anyone who has the slightest with Islam. Please don´t use this behaviour of new incoming influence of the West.

@Nefer

Why you are posting so much old and ......... things. Stop that !

Maybe I should use "süslüman". Do you read Mehmet Şevket?

270145_10151167368724142_1122047712_n.jpg

British Empire was looking for excuses to drag Ottoman empire into war thats also why they confiscated our ships paid by public donations.

You are at war, your ship is in their hands. what else should they do.

Hi dear chap, we have declared war on you, but since we are British will finish your ship, which is still under construction and deliver it to you, so you can use it against us.

What we lost in çanakkale..... WTF are you talking about ???????

If the government was desperate enough to conscript even 13 year old kids in war, what else do you think we all lost.

It's always easy talking after something has already happened. Most important thing imo is our current situation. I for one, despite all past and current ups and downs, am satisfied with what Turkey has become. It could have been way worse or way better, but looking at the historical situation, the choices that had to be made and the corner the Ottomans were pushed in, I'd say the chance of becoming way worse would have been higher if there was no determined person like Ataturk.

Hi dear chap, we have declared war on you, but since we are British will finish your ship, which is still under construction and deliver it to you, so you can use it against us.

If the government was desperate enough to conscript even 13 year old kids in war, what else do you think we all lost.
I didn't read all posts in the last few pages, but what should have been done at that last moment of the Ottoman era? What is your biggest complain about the events that took place?

I didn't read all posts in the last few pages, but what should have been done at that last moment of the Ottoman era? What is your biggest complain about the events that took place?

To understand why the talk became like this, please do read those few last pages, from page 30.

@Nefer u may hate the greatest turks in history but know this ottoman fall was inevitable as the greater powers long seek to destroy it no matter what u do to keep them satisfied u have to face them why do u thing today west are so hostile against russia cuz they fear them so for the very long time they want to see the russia suffer the same fate as ottoman did , after ww1 probably the only thing they didnt farseeing was the raise of new hero to bring the prosperity for turks by his grace and IRON WILL of turks , there is mosque today in turkey other wise u would be in church
in the end plz dont hijack this thread this is uygur thread if u have something else to talk u can talk it in turkish tea house
88982_ataturk_duvar_kagitlari_8.jpg

may u rest in peace , the greatest turk in history

Last edited:
@Nefer u may hate the greatest turks in history but know this ottoman fall was inevitable as the greater powers long seek to destroy it no matter what u do to keep them satisfied u have to face them why do u thing today west are so hostile against russia cuz they fear them so for the very long time they want to see the russia suffer the same fate as ottoman did , after ww1 probably the only thing they didnt farseeing was the raise of new hero to bring the prosperity for turks by his grace and IRON WILL of turks , there is mosque today in turkey other wise u would be in church
in the end plz dont hijack this thread this is uygur thread if u have something else to talk u can talk it in turkish tea house
88982_ataturk_duvar_kagitlari_8.jpg

may u rest in peace , the greated turk in history

Great..... now I am alleged with hating someone................... Give me 15 years then we will see, Hope I will be able to finish that project till then.

Great..... now I am alleged with hating someone................... Give me 15 years then we will see, Hope I will be able to finish that project till then.
I just read the posts. It seems you rather would have liked it if the Ottoman empire still existed, but as several members already pointed out, it was inevitable. Actually we should consider ourselves lucky that we got away quite well. We could have been colonies of several European powers, we'd probably have been assimiliated, converted, killed or we would have been pushed into an even smaller region, like you can see on the Sevres treaty map. Therefore we should be glad with this fact. the rest is just luxurious talking and bashing.
about the neglecting of Ottoman literature due different language system, i agree with you.

I just read the posts. It seems you rather would have liked it if the Ottoman empire still existed, but as several members already pointed out, it was inevitable. Actually we should consider ourselves lucky that we got away quite well. We could have been colonies of several European powers, we'd probably have been assimiliated, converted, killed or we would have been pushed into an even smaller region, like you can see on the Sevres treaty map. Therefore we should be glad with this fact. the rest is just luxurious talking and bashing.
about the neglecting of Ottoman literature due different language system, i agree with you.

Not really, Ottoman empire's its time had come, and wouldn't wanted to have that system again, because it had its serious flaws. But the transition was very chaotic which I am not a fan of. And the way its been presented to us lack big chunks of information. And the only thing I want from this point on, Is that that entire transition period gets the Attention it deserves than it has gotten at the moment. There are a lot of chapters which are in the shadows and is been avoided and If I present them now. I will only be accused of Hate Crime. So I am just going work on that project and don't mention about it anymore till then :/

We wasnt in war at that time, we joined war after they seized our ships... and pls stop name callings, i was polite with you and expect the same from you.

We wasnt in war at that time, we joined war after they seized our ships... and pls stop name callings, i was polite with you and expect the same from you.

First. Dear chap, wasn't directed at you, but what the British would have said against the Ottoman Empire. figuratively
Second. Sen benim Söylediklerimi kötü niyet le bakarsan ben ne yapayım.
Last. Well clearly that shows the difference between someone like Abdulhamit and Enver Pasha.

First. Dear chap, wasn't directed at you, but what the British would have said against the Ottoman Empire. figuratively
Second. Sen benim Söylediklerimi kötü niyet le bakarsan ben ne yapayım.
Last. Well clearly that shows the difference between someone like Abdulhamit and Enver Pasha.
Seems like i misunderstood you, sry. Anyways, i wanna end this discussion here, its leading nowhere, hopefully there isnt any grudge from your side because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom