What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@usarnameless

Opening that thread here was a mistake, its attracts butthurt retards like sugar attracts ants.

They think this forum is China. I think we need to issue a collective complaint against certain Chinese mods.

The Chinese mod is among the best mods on this forum.

It's laugtable that these Analolians call themself turk :lol:, When real Turks invaded Anatolia and conquer Contantinople, these people were forced to be assimiliated and convert into Islam...instead of worshiping and respsect their own ancestors, they worship Inviader as their forefather...LMAO

LOL do you have genetics to back this up or just hog wash? It is true there are non Turks in Turkey but they are just Muslims who were expelled from other parts of Europe like Greece or Russia, the majority are ethnic Turks.

yeah i am Turkmen and belong to Oghuz Turks..but there are people who are not thats nothing to be ashamed of. we are not like you we love all God spieces we respect all people.

Lol we Chinese get used with your Anatolian's claim in order to clean up your own humiliation and conceal your shamefull history, we just don't want to say out loud for your Anatolian face saving...do you know where turki word come from? 突厥

Last edited:
Both articles from RadioFreeAsia, believer brainless.

I think instead of fighting over the source, the subject needs to be discussed openly clearly the current policies in Xinjiang are not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom