What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uyghurs and Kazakhs have been slaughtering each other for centuries in Xinjiang. the last thing people want to see is the massacre returns and turns this region to a hell like Kyrgyzstan. It's a proven fact that Turks don't like each other.

Uyghurs and Kazakhs have been slaughtering each other for centuries in Xinjiang. the last thing people want to see is the massacre returns and turns this region to a hell like Kyrgyzstan. It's a proven fact that Turks don't like each other.

Reported for off-topic/derailing.
Incidents happen between brothers too. Chinese history is full with fights between Han too. This topic is strictly about the current situation of Uyghurs in China.

It's a proven fact that Turks don't like each other.

Come people we have an expert on Turks....

oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Chinese history is full with fights between Han too. This topic is strictly about the current situation of Uyghurs in China.

Chinese civil wars were not ethnicity induced and the post is related to the current situation in Xinjiang. Go to any Kazakh Chinese forums and see how they hate Uighurs. and if you finished watching that video you should've noted how those people responded to the interviewers, they insisted that their two nations can absolutely no longer live together in peace again,that's not what a brotherly disagreement sound like.

Chinese Weibo users rally against stereotyping in the wake of terrorist attack
Mitch Blatt | March 4th, 2014
a terrorist attack on the Kunming Railway Station, which killed 29, was carried out by extremist Xinjiang separatists, some people have expressed fearful and derogatory statements about Xinjiang people and Uyghurs. Weibo users of different ethnic groups from Xinjiang are pushing back, urging their countrymen to stand against the stereotyping of Xinjiang people.
On the banners it says:" I love Xinjiang. I represent Xinjiang."

0021862984bf1348c15b4a_zps36d417ee.jpg

724addcd240e7ecb4a2f9a0cacd4916e_zpsa27cf4ad.jpg

W020130704595752544413_zps8722f36b.jpg

Chinese Weibo users rally against stereotyping in the wake of terrorist attack
Mitch Blatt | March 4th, 2014

On the banners it says:" I love Xinjiang. I represent Xinjiang."

0021862984bf1348c15b4a_zps36d417ee.jpg

724addcd240e7ecb4a2f9a0cacd4916e_zpsa27cf4ad.jpg

W020130704595752544413_zps8722f36b.jpg
Good thing that not all Han Chinese are stereotyping Uyghurs but unfortunately i cant say the same about most Chiese members here in Forum.

Last edited:
Chinese civil wars were not ethnicity induced and the post is related to the current situation in Xinjiang. Go to any Kazakh Chinese forums and see how they hate Uighurs. and if you finished watching that video you should've noted how those people responded to the interviewers, they insisted that their two nations can absolutely no longer live together in peace again,that's not what a brotherly disagreement sound like.

Neither disputes between Turkic nations are related to ethnicity, they're all erupted from political, economical reasons, A Kyrgyz doesn't dislikes Uzbek for nuts, its has a background of it, just like for example Russians and Ukrainians.

Why you still insist in going off-topic here? Disagreements can happen between two brothers. Do i need to remind you of Taiwan and China? Your divide and rule sounding provocations need to be taken care of, i mean, the problems between some Turkics is not your business, especially in this thread. Just as problems between Taiwan and China is not my problem. Damn, what's up with most of the Chinese members here unable to write on-topic meaningful posts.

This way Comminist China have killed 35 MILLION Uyghur Turks since 1949 and you tested nuclear warheads in Xinjiang, isnt it?

WATCH CAREFULLY

That is not worth refuting, get history facts straight first. Uyghurs altogether were less than 5 millions around 1949. you can't kill person several times..:woot:

That is not worth refuting, get history facts straight first. Uyghurs altogether were less than 5 millions around 1949. you can't kill person several times..:woot:

Between 1949 - 1952 : 2.800.000

Between 1952 - 1957 : 3.509.000

Between 1958 - 1960 : 6.700.000

Between 1961 - 1965 : 13.300.000

Total 26 million 300 thousand until 1965

Source : Çin Zulmünün Tarihi

another source Doğu Türkistan?da Öldürülen Türk Sayısı 60 Milyon?dur. | Öğr.Gör.Av.Erhan Kırmızı , Çoruh Postası

I would be worried too if half the population in my homeland was foreign.

That is called a sources?,lol.. we about saying we killed 100 million of them .and sorry, I don't read Turkish. how about I give you something in Chinese. will you be happy about that?

Between 1949 - 1952 : 2.800.000

Between 1952 - 1957 : 3.509.000

Between 1958 - 1960 : 6.700.000

Between 1961 - 1965 : 13.300.000

Total 26 million 300 thousand until 1965

Source : Çin Zulmünün Tarihi

another source Doğu Türkistan?da Öldürülen Türk Sayısı 60 Milyon?dur. | Öğr.Gör.Av.Erhan Kırmızı , Çoruh Postası
Bro you dont calculate like that. The population in 1952 was 3.5 million and in 1961 it was 13 million according to the information you provided.

Bro you dont calculate like that. The population in 1952 was 3.5 million and in 1961 it was 13 million according to the information you provided.

Maybe they converted millions of Han Chinese during that time period..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom