What's new

The USA: WTF! is wrong with the American society nowadays?

I don't know where this is, but US police does not spell "police" with a "z"

1.jpg

As usual, people jump to form biased opinions based on acts of a few morons.

If you can take one thing from here, it’s that even such imbeciles are allowed to protest, while you in your country aren’t even allowed to protest over your very basic rights.

These vegans are actually doing more than Pakistanis who are in middle of a crisis yet sit on their *** all day waiting for a miracle.
whores and gores of American society

It's the whole

That's either Germany or Austria then. So the thread is another misleading title from the OP.

Who of course,forgets that Thailand is full of ladyboys and trans men.
Well, to be honest, it could also be a "S" which would bring Finland and Sweden into play.

that's exactly what I was thinking, but was not sure but somehow the OP is sure, i wonder how ?

The twitter user in the OP is one of the white guys (likely from South Africa) hired by China to be an offset to SerpentZA's anti-China rants/rhetoric.

He probably hasn't even stepped in Europe.

He thinks Krispy Kreme Donuts is Thai.

..and he thinks this is a nice upperclass neighborhood (with bars on all the windows) So this makes me think he is from a country where window bars are so commonplace he isn't even noticing that they stick out like a sore thumb to Americans/Europeans/Australians...and that country is likely South Africa.

oh in his youtube profile
United States.png

yeah right..with that accent..and can't even identify US police uniforms.

On twitter...I knew it.
southAfrica.png

I could see that a mile away.

Last edited:
F16 Letay aur bheek mangtay hoye to sharam nahi atee?
USA muft main kuch nhn deta Bacahy.
We get the dirty jobs done for usa and gotten paid in relief and military funds.
Baat krny sy pehly Shakal doh liya karo. Shayad begairati kam ho jaye.

USA muft main kuch nhn deta Bacahy.
We get the dirty jobs done for usa and gotten paid in relief and military funds.
Baat krny sy pehly Shakal doh liya karo. Shayad begairati kam ho jaye.

Tujay dirty jobs karnay ka kya showq hai? Apnay app ko dunya ka chaprasi tum logo nae khud banaya hai…

Begairati….the Irony

Chal wapis gutter Saaf karnye jaa..yahee tum logo ke aukat hai

Last edited:
Tujay dirty jobs karnay ka kya showq hai? Apnay app ko dunya ka chaprasi tum logo nae khud banaya hai…

Begairati….the Irony

Chal wapis gutter Saaf karnye jaa..yahee tum logo ke aukat hai
hamary han gattar saaf karny waly ko chura kehty hain, Aur tum jaisy churay visa lagva kr guttar saaf krny america pahuch jaty ho. humy lecture dety ho. America waly tum jaisoon ki gairat hi sub sy pehly utarty hain
angrez tum jaisoon sy america main gutter safai hi krvaty hain, konsa DC lagny jaty ho.

hamary han gattar saaf karny waly ko chura kehty hain, Aur tum jaisy churay visa lagva kr guttar saaf krny america pahuch jaty ho. humy lecture dety ho. America waly tum jaisoon ki gairat hi sub sy pehly utarty hain
angrez tum jaisoon sy america main gutter safai hi krvaty hain, konsa DC lagny jaty ho.

Hahah kya ajeeb jahil insan hai yae....

Tare sooch actually most Pakistanio ke jase he hain. Ise he waja say tum baekar log Duniya main sub sae pechay ho. Haat hai kya tum logo kae?

Itni zaban, deedhtpana, jahaliat agar apnay politicians ko dekhatay to kya hee baat hotee...

Itna zoor apnay rights par lagatay instead of Amerika par criticize karnay, kay hee baat hotee...

Afsoos, kutay ke dum tare he rehte hai

aap bhi "tum" logon mein se hi hain :)

Barely...But mera matlab Pakistani local hai.

Trigger honay ke bajay, context ko semghay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom