What's new

The US Keeps Offering China Its Covid Vaccines. China Keeps Saying No

China says very high infections, 37M in one day was recorded. Over 250M infected before New Year.

Yet none of the deaths and panic we saw in the US and India with a faction of the infections. Traditional vaccines keeps death rate low. We've seen in Cambodia, UAE and other places with Chinese vaccines.

People must know the Americans come from a long tradition of driving a wagon town to town selling some radioactive water or snake oil as “the miracle tonic” just to scam people.

No one should trust any medicine these motherfuckers come up with.

They won't sell China silicon chips as a way to trip up the Chinese economy. So why would they sell China vaccines that works?

Anyways, herd immunity is coming very fast with peaks in population centers already happening BEFORE the Chinese New Year.

Even in Western reports, if you read past the apocalyptic headlines, state that the worst is probably over.

This is an entire province with 89% of its population already infected and declining hospital visits since the third week of December last year.

Mr Kan did not specify a timeline for when all the infections happened - but as China's previous zero-Covid policy kept cases to a minimum, it's likely the vast majority of Henan's infections occurred in the past few weeks.

He said visits to fever clinics in Henan province peaked on 19 December "after which it showed a continuous downward trend".

I don't blame China, I wouldn't myself take mRNA vaccines if I have the choice. You never know what will happen with these new vaccines.
Not even india wants it. I think they asked for immunity from legal actions among other things.
Indians have dodged a big bullet.

Expert warns of mRNA jab link to acute heart issues

Last edited:
They were testing this wonder vax for cancer & yet the ceo could not simply explain this to the yelling eu guy, if indeed u are talking about the same thing.
They should consider inviting u to replace the useless ceo. lol

He/Moderna did respond but you just didn't want to search for it.

Moderna CEO.png

Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel

The other big question they had was why did the EU give these vaccine makers complete immunity from any lawsuits due to any negative effects from their covid vaccines.

The answer was because they did not go through the proper clinical trials as this was an emergency situation.

What do u know about the pfizer timeline ?

You going to start moving the goalposts now?

Last edited:
Ur anecdote may well be a menifestation of a study that basically says Chinese vax works better to protect against serious illness. And of course, the now infamous cleveland clinic study that suggests the more u get pfizer vax, the more u'll get infected.

Then why aren't they working better on the Chinese themselves.

He/Moderna did respond but you just didn't want to search for it.

View attachment 910483
Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel

The other big question they had was why did the EU give these vaccine makers complete immunity from any lawsuits due to any negative effects from their covid vaccines.

The answer was because they did not go through the proper clinical trials as this was an emergency situation.

You going to start moving the goalposts now?
The ceo talked about the 2017 cancer vax, which u mentioned, in his response ?

My question to u on pfizer was serious, ie if u have info on their vax timeline ?

What do u mean ? China dont use pfizer vax, how do u compare directly ?
If u referring to the fact covid is spreading very fast there now, all vax are doing poorly on infection protection.
usa is said to be 90% infected & the cleveland study etc talk of infection protection below 30% etc etc.

My question to u on pfizer was serious, ie if u have info on their vax timeline ?

Do I have to go to the bathroom for you too?
I don't have time to play researcher for multiple silly accusations.

You asked about Moderna..and the Moderna answers were on that page I linked. Apparently not satisfied you are moving to Pfizer.

If US wants China to take the vaccine desperately, the only logical conclusion is that it will be bad for China. I see absolutely zero reason why US would want anything good for China or any other non-ally countries. Chinese regulators would have to be absolutely dumb to trust US in this.

Researchers ponder why covid-19 appears deadlier in the U.S. and Europe than in Asia​

Trying to Solve a Covid Mystery: Africa's Low Death Rates

Africa and much of Asia (except for East Asia) has a much younger and healthier population than US & EU to start with.

I think China should import some Moderna and Pfizer, but it should be optional to the population. If they want mRNA vaccines, then they need to pay out of pocket.

mRNA vaccine is not approved in China other than for foreign citizens. It has a much higher risk than GMO food as it directly interacts with human DNA.

If you look at the percentage rather than the sensational news, you'll find that they are working pretty well.

China went from graduating to developed country status to going to subsaharan standards within 2 years.
Until it can provide decent health and life necessities to its citizens even half on par with europe, it should focus on strengthening internal government rule.

China went from graduating to developed country status to going to subsaharan standards within 2 years.
Until it can provide decent health and life necessities to its citizens even half on par with europe, it should focus on strengthening internal government rule.

B0852D61-FF5D-40F4-A0D9-0743000C4F8F.png

China is developing nation with a life-expectancy higher than many Western countries.

India is a developing country with the life expectancy of a developing country.

View attachment 910565

China is developing nation with a life-expectancy higher than many Western countries.

India is a developing country with the life expectancy of a developing country.
China can have any life expectancy any time it wants, from mao great leap forward, to one child, now not releasing covid death numbers, who knows next year china expectancy be like 100+😄

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom