What's new

THE UPCOMING BATTLEGROUND: NA120 PMLN vs PTI

Ok I will Waite for reformer if you in hurry go ahead:P

dehydration se bachne k liye paani sath rakh lijiyega waiting karte huey
Every one of the 220 million Pakistani is a reformer who has been shackled by the corrupt system.
Inshallah the common man will become THE MAN is Pakistan.

dehydration se bachne k liye paani sath rakh lijiyega waiting karte huey
Every one of the 220 million Pakistani is a reformer who has been shackled by the corrupt system.
Inshallah the common man will become THE MAN is Pakistan.
Acha dialogue hai Lekin ye bhi Purana hai;)

سوال عوام کا
19 August

Last edited:
After Gulalai scandal, N to beat PTI.
So proven theft of NS is smaller Sin ?ur idiot nothing more .

fp-007.jpg
Ha ha ha i can laugh on it .

the result of the NA120 are foregone conclusion. Nawaz party will win with much bigger margin. even without intimidation or financial incentive. the people of Lahore like Nawaz sherif.
these videos dont mean much.
Wrong things r changed even last elections .its not as it used to be otherwise Nawaz dont have to rent beggers at Datta Darbar last week .

Doesn't seem like PTI can win here. The margin of defeat will be way more interesting as a barometer than the result.

With every passing day, PTI chances of winning is increasing

PMLN in this by election will likely but it will not reflect well on our maturing as a nation politically.

The wife of Nawaz Sharif also holds a foreign resident permit. Why does she need one? She was also and is, in one way or another, part of this whole family corruption.

Under Supreme Court supervision, the investigation against Sharif family must be expedited and like past, the crooks should not be allowed to get one stay after another until the time they get political deliverance. This has happened in the past and I m afraid can happen again.

سڑکوں کی یاد بھی آگئی
DHqrhFAW0AAJ2Hi.jpg

DHqrXHaXoAAxRUH.jpg

DHqtSHRXoAAU-wA.jpg

DHqtOUMWsAAbqM5.jpg

DHqtEtZXgAEgIVj.jpg

The roads are needed since you have to drive very fast to get to nearest hospital 50 miles away in case of an emergency. They can't be bothered with health facilities but at least they are building roads ;).

Back
Top Bottom