What's new

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK so leave it is

Leaving aside the shouting , some questions

What are implications for the Euro as a currency ?

What are implications for the Pound as a currency ?

Will this lead to Scotland referendum II ?

What happens to visa-free travel between European countries and Britain ?

Will EU citizens require work permits to work in Britain ?

Will EU citizens require visa to travel to Britain ?

What does this mean for Northern Ireland ?

Looks like UKIP is getting a huge boost after tonight.

OK so leave it is

Leaving aside the shouting , some questions

What are implications for the Euro as a currency ?

What are implications for the Pound as a currency ?

Will this lead to Scotland referendum II ?

What happens to visa-free travel between European countries and Britain ?

Will EU citizens require work permits to work in Britain ?

Will EU citizens require visa to travel to Britain ?

What does this mean for Northern Ireland ?

Could you please tag me when & if you get replies to these questions.

I had pretty much the same thoughts .

It made more sense to stay in the EU, but I just had enough of seeing eastern European faces, From the polish corner shops to their stealing and roaming around.

My friend, they are here to stay. But we will have strict controls now. EE people who have set up lives and families here are our people as well.
Also no, it made no sense to stay in the EU. They can take their disgusting flag with them as well.

Thank you BREXIT! Now Britain is officially a lame and dud country. It always was, but we can now officially see it so!!!!!

Immigration should only be by highly skilled people, not low class peasants.

This is a vote against immigration.

Immigration of low class peasants is destroying the Western world.

Lol how do you think i felt? I campaigned by myself in London lol.

Do you expect to see another independence referendum in Scotland? I have a feeling that SNP will give it another strong push soon, given that Scotland has voted overwhelmingly in favor of EU. It was in fact a main issue in the Scottish referendum. The "no" side campaigned hard to make people believe that they'd be out of EU if they voted for independence. It's funny how it turned out now that England essentially dragged Scotland out of EU with it.

Do you expect to see another independence referendum in Scotland? I have a feeling that SNP will give it another strong push soon given that Scotland has voted overwhelmingly in favor of EU. It was in fact a main issue in the Scottish referendum. The "no" side campaigned hard to make people believe that they'd be out of EU if they voted for independence. It's funny how it turned out now that England essentially dragged Scotland out of EU with it.

The Scots will look at Europe and run a mile. The independence idea isn't very popular there. Do also remember that their islands will break away from Scotland leaving them without oil and gas....It's not that simple. Do remember that Wales and England voted clearly in. The Scot nationalists don't have collective bargaining power.

16.8 million votes are needed for Leave to win , currently they have 15.7 million with 92% of the votes counted

Back
Top Bottom