What's new

The Type 45 destroyer hosted Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah

if not type 45 maybe lower derivative of it... or we can say our new f23P might have british origin weaponry or arsenal. if its type 23 than I am happy still cause it has still superior firepower than any of our ships. Maybe F22p has better countermeasures but no arsenal better than 23. I did some research that Seacat 10km range AA missile is able to replaced with advance naval AA missile. Maybe if we get hands on those too we have a cheaper ship as used ships are quite cheaper with excellend modern weaponry.
According to its most recent SDSR, Britain is planning to develop a new frigate that is lighter than the Type 26, and it hopes that this new ship will be export friendly to a wider audience (beyond the G7 powers). With the exception of used frigates, if the CNS were to discuss acquisitions related with Britain, it would be this program.

Royal Navy To Reduce Frigate Buy, Design Lighter Warship

"The government intends to launch a concept study and then design and build a new class of lighter, flexible, general purpose frigates to complement the Type 26, according to the SDSR.

Details are thin and it's unclear whether the new frigate will be based on the same hull as the Type 26 or something completely different.

Originally, the Type 26 was to have operated in a general purpose role as well as its primary ASW mission.

The review said the lighter, more flexible warship would have a better chance of securing export orders for Britain's naval industry."

Is not the type 45 the flagship class of the Royal navy minus the future carriers. Why would they host him on anything less?

I don't know How but I am 200 % sure that these BEASTS will come to Pakistan and be part of Pakistan Navy
got a spare £1.250.000.000,00 lying around? how about fremm frigates from Italy. the Italians are good to you guys aren't they?

Newbuilts or 2nd Hand?
i can not believe you believe him.

Last edited:
According to its most recent SDSR, Britain is planning to develop a new frigate that is lighter than the Type 26, and it hopes that this new ship will be export friendly to a wider audience (beyond the G7 powers). With the exception of used frigates, if the CNS were to discuss acquisitions related with Britain, it would be this program.

Royal Navy To Reduce Frigate Buy, Design Lighter Warship

"The government intends to launch a concept study and then design and build a new class of lighter, flexible, general purpose frigates to complement the Type 26, according to the SDSR.

Details are thin and it's unclear whether the new frigate will be based on the same hull as the Type 26 or something completely different.

Originally, the Type 26 was to have operated in a general purpose role as well as its primary ASW mission.

The review said the lighter, more flexible warship would have a better chance of securing export orders for Britain's naval industry."
yes that right to make up for the low type 26 numbers. but then why, it would be about 4000 tonne and £300+ million on the high end. so for that you can buy 2 f22p's. why not forget it and go to turkey or china instead. the chinese can sell the the c28a or the type 54a or the turks can sell a frigate version of the milgem [f100] or the t-2000 which is about 6000 tonnes.

Pakistani's are fools to believe in that they will sell this to PN .. have a look around at PN, obsolete Type 21, floating junk OHP , and light weight F-22p's, and people expect that PN will go for Type 45 Destroyer ? lol yaar chawal maarne ki bhi haad hoti hai ..
maybe, PN will talk about Used Type23 , nothing more they will get .. even if they have money .

I don't know How but I am 200 % sure that these BEASTS will come to Pakistan and be part of Pakistan Navy

Maybe after 2035 but not now, best thing from UK now are Type-23s. Even those are difficult to induct in current financial situation of PN.

Pakistani's are fools to believe in that they will sell this to PN .. have a look around at PN, obsolete Type 21, floating junk OHP , and light weight F-22p's, and people expect that PN will go for Type 45 Destroyer ? lol yaar chawal maarne ki bhi haad hoti hai ..
maybe, PN will talk about Used Type23 , nothing more they will get .. even if they have money .
Dear even Type 23s are not toys with limited upgrades may challenge any adversary boh in air and sea. We should not always be pessimistic abt everything abt our country.

Dear even Type 23s are not toys with limited upgrades may challenge any adversary boh in air and sea. We should not always be pessimistic abt everything abt our country.

Again, think about how much life left in them ? 5-10 ? that's it ? what after that ? we need to replace them .. why not buy Newly build Type 54A, that China can provide in lesser time , no strip of technology , and they can also share tech to be build in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom