What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

It depends on the circumstance. If Russia for some reason invades Turkey, by NATO charter that would be an invasion of the US. But it is not really an invasion of the US, so the US may elect to not do anything about it.

Exactly.

If the US even starts using conventional force against Russia, then the Russians may reply with tactical nuclear weapons. US hits back with it's own tactical nuclear weapons and the Russians may be tempted to launch an ICBM strike on US to stop them from interfering. The risk of escalation to full blown nuclear war is so great that the US would most likely sit it out and just condemn Russia.

During the cold war, the US sent 300,000 soldiers to West Germany to try to convince Western Europe that it would be prepared to fight to the death against the old Soviet Union. No such force exists in Turkey as a reassurance.

Yes there will be war. You can bet on that. China will rise like a sleeping dragon and spit fire upon the western lackeys.

They are the red horse of apocalypse. "The Red beast rising from the Seas" (Revelation 13). Until 2030 China will outnumber USA in carrier-battlegroups.

Suppose Russia attacks Turkey and backs a Kurdish independence movement to make Turkey smaller, much like what Russia did to Georgia in 2008 and what India did to Pakistan in 1971. Why should the US care to get involved? I don't see any reason for US military action in such a scenario. :yes2:

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys don't understand that the US would much rather Nato disband in favour of not being destroyed in a nuclear war with Russia.

Thermonuclear war is final and complete death - wish some people would understand that.
Nuclear weapons are allways the last argument of you guys but why should Russia attack US with nuclear weapons if they would get the same response?
And as for Turkey, the Nato defence shield is exacly for defending Russian and Chinese ballistic missiles, so Turkey is also protected, not to mention the Nuclear sharing.

Anyways, its getting ridiculous how you are making scenarios out of nowhere, you can believe whatever you want, i still say Russia cant attack a Nato country, espacially a Nato country with a strong military.

Like i said, believe whatever you want if it makes you feel better, im out of this. :coffee:

Iran and Iraq and Syria, the three big Muslim countries bordering Turkey, are enemies of Turkey. Russia would be able to use their bases and bases of Armenia to launch attacks on Turkey, especially on the Kurdish majority east and southeast regions of Turkey. :yes2:

Last edited:
Iran and Iraq and Syria, the three big Muslim countries bordering Turkey, are enemies of Turkey. Russia would be able to use their bases and bases of Armenia to launch attacks on Turkey, especially on the Kurdish majority east and southeast regions of Turkey. :yes2:

Listen dude I supposed you are a chienese guy living in canada most probably you are convinced to be that your country is kind of superpower and talk like a deep analyst who is expert on ME, Nato, Turkey with a fvking superiority complex. (your avatar and nickname proves it) neither your talk is worthy nor russia,china are close to be superpower.

You talk like Turkey has no army and completely rely on Nato, our armed forces are in top 10 in the world by all means and it's very well enough to hurt russia without Nato. Iran and Iraq are no way enemies of Turkey they will remain neutral in such a incident, go search some shit. so if armenia lets russia to use bases to attack Turkey ofcourse they will be the first target and syria aswell. Probably azerbaijan and georgia will get in game with Turkey.

I tell you what, you keep saying why usa would sacrifice itself if Turkey get attacked, this argument even alone proves your nonsense. I will try to make it simple for you, first of all if someone dare to attack Nato it means to challange the west, challange to all interests and everything what west offer for its allies. Nato is the most powerful element that keeps western countries together in safe so let's say X Nato country get attacked by non-Nato member Y country... if Nato wouldn't response immediately, you know what will happen? (main headlines)

• Nato will collapse, Nato = Article 5.
  • No other alliance of western countries will be deterrent power.
  • Balance of world power will shift, west no more
  • Noone will respect west, USA will lost its reliability
  • Rising eastern powers will gain a lot, an alliance of asians will lead

So west and usa will not let this scenario happen, attacking a nato member means attacking directly west and usa interests which they need them for surviving. So it's also a worldwar starter. russia is reckless but I don't think they will risk their excistence by attacking Nato. It's a "who is the boss" thing so if someone dare to mess with boss he must be ready for the coincidences, otherwise the boss becomes a clown.

IMO NATO is pretty much useless. NATO is not a country. NATO does not have a military. BTW, Russia is getting loads of new warships and subs this year. And I mean loads. :o: Russia would not invade another country unless there is a pretext for invasion. Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine on humanitarian grounds. If Kurds secede from Turkey and Turkish troops invade Kurdish lands, then Russia would attack Turkey on humanitarian pretext. :yes4: Sevastopol itself is a huge military air and naval base, and poses a huge threat to Turkey due to proximity to Ankara and Istanbul.

Last edited:
IMO NATO is pretty much useless. NATO is not a country. NATO does not have a military. BTW, Russia is getting loads of new warships and subs this year. And I mean loads. :o: Russia would not invade another country unless there is a pretext for invasion. Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine on humanitarian grounds. If Kurds secede from Turkey and Turkish troops invade Kurdish lands, then Russia would attack Turkey on humanitarian pretext. :yes4:

Ahahah then where was that drunk as$ russian bear during the Operation Sun where we gone hardcore in Iraq :rofl:

IMO NATO is pretty much useless. NATO is not a country. NATO does not have a military. BTW, Russia is getting loads of new warships and subs this year. And I mean loads. :o: Russia would not invade another country unless there is a pretext for invasion. Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine on humanitarian grounds. If Kurds secede from Turkey and Turkish troops invade Kurdish lands, then Russia would attack Turkey on humanitarian pretext. :yes4:

Ultimate shit.. doesnt deserve a proper answer... your ignorance and resistance against accepting facts is impressive

Ahahah then where was that drunk as$ russian bear during the Operation Sun where we gone hardcore in Iraq :rofl:

The fight was in Iraq, not in Turkey. Iraq, an old rival of Turkey, continues to back Kurdish independence from Turkey.

The fight was in Iraq, not in Turkey.

Nope. Do research. See you can't save the day with a bottle of vodka in your hand. Russia can roar on weak states only. Thus North Caucasian army sh.t on their pants during Checnian insurgery.

The fight was in Iraq, not in Turkey. Iraq, an old rival of Turkey, continues to back Kurdish independence from Turkey.
let iraq first deal with KRG before they break away from Iraq permanently. writing half assed one-liners makes you rather look like a silly boy.

Russia can roar on weak states only.

Russia is over 21 times the size of Turkey. The US blasted away Iraq. Ukraine and Georgia were no match for Russia. Turkey would be vulnerable to Russian attack if no ally fights on Turkey's side. From Sevastopol, Russia would be able to launch a massive air campaign against Turkey.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom