What's new

The Truth About Mumbai Attacks (Indias Hindu Radicals Responsible)

"Muhammad" Kassab is a Hindu name?

All the Muslims who were killed in 26/11 were Hindu extremists based from Pakistan?

All the handlers and their communications tracked by almost all the Big security agencies of the world which originated from Pakistan where Hindus Extremists From Pakistan????

Muhammad Kasab's Muslim father and Muslim family which was tracked down in Pakistan, are actually Hindu extremist from Pakistan??

World including Pakistani govt. is lying that these Terrorist acts conducted by Pakistanis, conducted from Pakistani soil? Bigoted Islamic analysts from Pakistan are correct? That surely makes Pakistan one of the most respected and trustworthy country in the word, or is it?

Not to mention the claims of Pakistani Islamic analysts that Taliban is a Hindu sponsored group when we all know who established it and whose asset it was and who looks for "Strategic Depth"? Isn't this expression an oxymoron?

Self-Petty is something else, however, mass-dementia, oblivion and not taking responsibility, on top of it creating "hilarious" delusional conspiracy theories is another story.

Pakistan ravaged by home grown terror to a level of multiple "Civil Wars" by its own assets, should have learnt the lesson which was more than enough to change a country's foreign policy of Terrorism, but its Pakistan and its agencies, which will never change as they represent foreign powers not the people.:pakistan:

Last edited:
I think this vital piece of information has to be passed to the court there, which has a case undergoing regarding it... :lol:

I think its a special court in Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi..

Pass it on.. fastt.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years old.. And so much of inital nonsense proven wrong. I wonder if a thread implicating ISI in TTP bombings would last this long or even the Thread starter :)

2 years old.. And so much of inital nonsense proven wrong. I wonder if a thread implicating ISI in TTP bombings would last this long or even the Thread starter :)

And what's more frustrating is that despite so much initial nonsense proven wrong, some people are still so much into these conspiracy theories. No hope, absolutely no hope! :angry:

In polls 15-20% of American's believe 9/11 conspiracy theories, so it is not confined to the third world. In point of fact shows like the X Files prayed on the conspiracy theory sub culture. Part of human nature I am afraid.

In polls 15-20% of American's believe 9/11 conspiracy theories, so it is not confined to the third world. In point of fact shows like the X Files prayed on the conspiracy theory sub culture. Part of human nature I am afraid.

America has some really stupid people too. And they invest a lot more time , money and effort to come up with utter BS to feed other stupid lazy people.

A lot of indian's also believe in conspiracy theories, I met some indian gals in the UK, who firmly believed that partition was carried out, because the Brits wanted to weaken post-independent india. And no matter how much evidence you give them they will not shake their belief.

A lot of indian's also believe in conspiracy theories, I met some indian gals in the UK, who firmly believed that partition was carried out, because the Brits wanted to weaken post-independent india. And no matter how much evidence you give them they will not shake their belief.

Most British I know (and I know a lot of them) believe this too.. British had this trend of dividing up their colonies as they gained independence. Actually the same is refered to in the BBC sit com Yes Prime Minister.

It is natural to be afraid.But presence of one conspiracy theory does not prove another to be true,especially against overwhelming evidence....

Now thats what I call a brilliant writer... I knew as soon as i saw it she lived in canada. Canadian people have a great eye at discovering what exactly is happening in the world. ;)

Anyone who disagrees with me here? Indians whats ur take on this?

There is no denying to the fact that the author seems to be high on Marijuana and since the author is herself Canadian , then i would not amazed given the fact Canada has pot leaf on their flag.

800pxcanadaweedflagsvgc.png

America has some really stupid people too. And they invest a lot more time , money and effort to come up with utter BS to feed other stupid lazy people.

All the intelligent live in India this is why Obama is firing Americans and hiring Indians. :no:

Mind it; 20% is lot of people..

All the intelligent live in India this is why Obama is firing Americans and hiring Indians. :no:

Mind it; 20% is lot of people..

I thought all intelligent people have already joined Taliban, LET, LEJ, Al-Qiada et al:woot:

Back
Top Bottom