What's new

The Tri Axis China India And Russia

India will stay non aligned as visioned and will not attack another sovereign country till it is attacked herself or her personal interest are at stakes. Everything else is delusional and false hypocrisy. Case Closed!

With this syrian crisis the cost of petroleum will rise
will tht hamper our intrests

India is not on the same military level as the others, Also China wont be getting involved in the ME.
India is one among the top 5 militaries in world so there are no doubts

India is not on the same military level as the others, Also China wont be getting involved in the ME.

If u doubt indian forces i gurrante u india could change the full shape of canada
no harm intentions but just truth

India would support Russia, China morally and politically... I think that would be sufficient.

but if WW3 starts I would say India would be on Russia/China side with Iran.

With the man power and the resources of these three countries. NATO would be defeated or it would be a neutral outcome.

India/Russia/China cannot be defeated by any combinations of power in this world.

Tottaly agreed the 2nd,3rd and 4th largest armed forces ,if they combine they can release hell on nato
nd dnt forget iran also :-D
i hate usa because of its anti india policy as seen in 1971
people see usa now as an ally but usa is like a mad dog which can attack anyone
where russia has always supported us

And i dnt understand we call china enemy but still we have billion $ buisnees with them.
indian companies like micromax have manufacturin units at china.
if we hated them as enemies we wud never usee made in china
this is utter nonsense if two countries goes on war it will be hampering economies of both giants...

moreover every stuff is made in china
we export them raw cotton the import us manufactured cotton
this is reality
and the enmity stuff if just HOAX>>>>

Only Russia has the spine to stand up to the Yankees. Even we are not criticising and backing Russia as I would like. The CPC is now just a puppet of the Yankee regime. CPC members have close links to Yankee NGOs.

India is even less likely to say anything anti-US.

If u doubt indian forces i gurrante u india could change the full shape of canada

Tottaly agreed the 2nd,3rd and 4th largest armed forces ,if they combine they can release hell on nato

In military spending you rank lower than Japan. You have no blue water capability. You lacy the ability to create weapons that Russia and China do. You are far below both in military exports.

our su 30mki are far better than chinnese su30

You can't claim that yours are better untill being put to test in real battle,and if need be,China,with her world No.1 industrial base,can mass produce them in thousands,I doubt if India can do the same.

I don't believe a war will happen for us Chinese but let say hypothetically the USA threaten China and Russia and force us to fight. I doubt India can stay neutral in a world power war where the geopolitical in the aftermath can shake thing up. India will get drag in one way or another through the force of USA and Russia pulling them in. What if Russia asks India for help or USA seeks India for temporary military base to attack China in the West? You see, any solution India decides will end up bring it closer to war. I personally believe India will join Russia/China in a world war III for the same reason China/Russia would engage with USA. And that is to mitigate some of USA's power influence. India, as a developing country, has more interest that allied with China/Russia than USA/NATO. Didn't India want to join SCO?

China/Russia/India/Pakistan/Central Asia and perhaps the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, North Korea vs USA, NATO, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Philippines.

Only region I think can realistically stay neutral is Africa, Central America, and maybe Southeast Asia. Everyone will get drag in one way.

We have the 4rth largest navy
2nd largest army and 4th largest airforce
our su 30mki are far better than chinnese su30
so now i doubt wht u r saying

If Russia stop selling weapons, you are reduced to an empty armed forces. You cannot be a military power if you have to rely on foreign country for weapons.

Russian president is not trigger happy.If he was trigger happy like the general leonid ivanshov or that buffoon Zhirinovsky we would have had ww3 by now.

What use will surface navy be of in event of nuclear war?

all surface navy will be useless as the subs will sink all the surface forces.

US arm forces is build to defeat Russia and China simultaneously. India is irrelevant in US military calculation as we will not supply India parts for the transport planes if India side against the US. Also, P8I would be render useless because we would know all its weaknesses.

You can't claim that yours are better untill being put to test in real battle,and if need be,China,with her world No.1 industrial base,can mass produce them in thousands,I doubt if India can do the same.

India can beg US for help by providing military base leases for US assistance.

If Russia stop selling weapons, you are reduced to an empty armed forces. You cannot be a military power if you have to rely on foreign country for weapons.

Not true. India has the money to import a large quantity. They may not have the depth to beat China. But India can easily push it smaller neighbors around and be the bully of the neighborhood.

Everyone knows that the syrian government had no geniune reason to attack people as it had control over rebels,
Americans are attacking Syria to accquire Russian bases,and spread a military superiority in that reason.
As a unconfirmed news states that china has sent its warships to support russian ships.
Do you think In case of war India will join its long term ally Russia and the THREE MILITARY GIANTS will form a tri axis or will indian remain neutral or will it shift its intrest towards the USA and NATO..

comments welcomed

Why? For What? Why should we drag ourselves into other countries war? Our military is to protect ourselves, not for bullying around. We must stick to our own business.

That's one misconception, this was true during WW2 era, but now key military equipment like fighter jets, subs, etc. are so complicated that you cannot mass produce them in thousands. By the time you even finish setting up the production line for extra production, the war will be over. Wars in today's world will not continue for years like before. Further, in case of a full-scale war, industrial bases will be taken out first.
And one more thing, almost all countries use foreign parts in indigenous products, even Russia & USA use European parts and vice versa, nowadays everything is not produced at home, world has changed.

We make Russian weapons under ToT for decades, and now our relationship has grown stronger and we are into joint ventures for some key military assets. We also source from other countries, mostly under ToT. And we are also developing own capabilities fast. Being a military power is not our goal, but we must remain a strong defensive force.

US arm forces is build to defeat Russia and China simultaneously. India is irrelevant in US military calculation as we will not supply India parts for the transport planes if India side against the US. Also, P8I would be render useless because we would know all its weaknesses.

India can beg US for help by providing military base leases for US assistance.

Again, as I told you previously, we don't count a Chinese/Taiwanese immigrant's statement as USA's statement. Please stick to speaking for China & Taiwan. You are not an American. Will you take JayAtl’s opinion as USA’s opinion against China? He is also an US immigrant like you.

In the end as someone here put it India is the kingmaker. Although she is weaker than China, USA, Russia or NATO she will be the tipping point. America can destroy China and America can destroy Russia but it cannot destroy China and Russia, even with NATO. It would be a 50-50 battle. So India being that 1% will be the deciding power. The question is who does India despise more, the West or the commies?

t its ok when u say india china but pakistan no way pak will join usa for sure

t its ok when u say india china but pakistan no way pak will join usa for sure
No, Pakistan will undoubtedly side with China and will not join the USA' side. I would say it's "easier" to resolve land dispute during a major global war from the life and death of nation. A concession is achieved far easier during time like this so I believe Pakistan and India will resolve through concession, same with India-China.

Just take a look at G-20 Summit between Russia's side vs USA's side.

On USA's side: France, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Spain, *Saudi

On Russia's side: China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Italy, Argentina, Indonesia

Russia has a lot of cloud in India.

agreed i tottaly agree to u unlikw many ignorant indians
u r right but if we stop buying from russia it will be bankrupt
as u knw we are democratic so there are many middle men slowly we are developing indegeneous stuff, i knw its nt totally indegeneous but still far better than before

Russia is richer than you, despite having a much smaller population.
Until you develop your own.

Back
Top Bottom