What's new

The Taliban-US treaty: Will it sound the death knell for Pakistan?

Stupid Indian article.

Afghan Taliban has very good relations with Pakistan.

Indians lost this round in diplomacy.

This does not prove anything. Afghan Taliban have accomodated Foreign media outlets in Afghanistan irrespective of nationalities. They are extending the same courtesy to Iranian media outlets as well.
yes it doesn't, its related to my previous post that after US is gone Iran will act quick to come and fill the power vacuum and get as much influence as it can

yes it doesn't, its related to my previous post that after US is gone Iran will act quick to come and fill the power vacuum and get as much influence as it can
Iran does provide Afghanistan another route to Arabia Sea. This is a leverage from Iranian standpoint. Always had been.

This aticle has been written by Lt Gen Abhay Krishna, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SM, VSM, (Retd) Former Army Commander of Central Command, Eastern Command and South Western Command.

Couldn't perform while in uniform and now enjoying the wet dream's at the key board. Down boy down, take your dreams to the pile of woods on which your body is going to be placed soon to be burned. Twisted brains can't change even nearing to go under, still want to have a one last go. Live in your dreams and die with your dreams alas those dreams are going to stay unfulfilled. Ameen.

who's joking now ?

Iranian state television claims the ONLY media outlet which was permitted inside #Kabulairport by the Taliban this morning is them

I hope you have seen head of Pakistani intel visiting Kabul,on lighter note we don't mind Iranian press visiting anyone over there.
Iran does provide Afghanistan another route to Arabia Sea. This is a leverage from Iranian standpoint. Always had been.
All major cities and population centres are near Pakistan,couple that with ethnic and religious ties you have got Pakistan as their first choice.

Back
Top Bottom