What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporate houses pledge to train 17,000 Jammu & Kashmir youth

Corporate houses have once again ambitiously committed to train around 17,000 educated youth from Jammu & Kashmir over the next five years under "Udaan", a government-industry skill development initiative, which, ironically, has seen no more than 185 youth complete their training in its first year.

Corporate houses pledge to train 17,000 Jammu & Kashmir youth - The Times of India

Killed by an indian made bullet:
dvn05f.jpg

1f0m.jpg

2hztxdf.jpg

alosoz.jpg

Voice of Kashmiris:

2dqriiu.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

Please post some more infos around these horrible pics (eg. news paper articles)

That would depend on whether he joins a terrorist group when he's older or not. It is the sad reality of a state, secessionists often have to be met with violence. And COIN ops always produce a disproportionate amount of civilian casualties- surly as an American you know that from Vietnam to Afghanistan. Conflicts are brutal ergo the long exchange we had on how WE would solve it IF IT WERE UP TO US.

You mean the freedom movement, Afghanistan and Vietnam don't compare to whats going on in Kashmir. Although yeah me and you would solve the conflict. :chilli:

Whom you call civilians are actually terrorist , more so Pakistani terrorists ..even today ..a Pakistani terrorist was captured in Kashmir and another one killed.

I guess ur BSF & IA truely SUCK coz they cant even detected 60000 evil Pakistanis crossing into IOK? every man killed in IOK is a Pakistani.. aint he ? even the kids... i agree!

That would depend on whether he joins a terrorist group when he's older or not. It is the sad reality of a state, secessionists often have to be met with violence. And COIN ops always produce a disproportionate amount of civilian casualties- surly as an American you know that from Vietnam to Afghanistan. Conflicts are brutal ergo the long exchange we had on how WE would solve it IF IT WERE UP TO US.

If said fellow humans are secessionists then nope. But seriously you should consider doing something for them- sadly I cannot provide you with the nearest LeT cell contact info. Best of luck.:enjoy:

Exactly the attitude and lack of compassion which will cost us one day sadly.

Killed by an indian made bullet:
dvn05f.jpg

1f0m.jpg

2hztxdf.jpg

Voice of Kashmiris:

2dqriiu.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg
ok the last pic can u please provide a image of better riot control??......i can show u many other developed countries controling riots like this......so if the last image is wrong so u tell me how riots are cntrolled??bt throwing flowers??
indian made bullet means killed by indian!!! please take out ur brain from graveyard!! in India there are many chinese weapons used by terrorist but did any1 say that the people are killed by chinese (i'm not saying chinese killed any1).....y dont u use ur brain remove the glasses of anti india....just remember KASHMIR WAS, IS & WILL REMAIN THE PART OF INDIA u can keep whining about it:tdown: but if u still don't understand what i'm saying then also STFu u can keep ur view to urself....had ho gai tum logo ne kashmir ko mzaak bna k rakh dia hai...huh:angry::angry:

Whom you call civilians are actually terrorist , more so Pakistani terrorists ..even today ..a Pakistani terrorist was captured in Kashmir and another one killed...so guess ..soon two more 'Pakistani freedom fighters' will be joining their comrades in unmarked graves.

No amount of money Pakistan spends would matter if India created an environment that Kashmiris accept, what you call them does not matter what the kashmiris call them does.

I guess ur BSF & IA truely SUCK coz they cant even detected 60000 evil Pakistanis crossing into IOK? every man killed in IOK is a Pakistani.. aint he ? even the kids... i agree!

Exactly, everyone they kill is somehow a Pakistani. :cheesy:

IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Tfzd1lqT3Ow/TGaqvLmyLZI/AAAAAAAAAzo/isEHHTZGgM4/s1600/pakistan-flag-1.jpg[/IMG]
340x.jpg

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

Pak-flag.jpg

313kdpk.jpg

dude india will never give kashmir.... just keep shouting... kashmir people voted for indian democracy in last election... but u can keep posting these pic... cant say this pic took from kashmir or pakistan

Where did he say that ?....please dont flatter yourself :lol:

You mean the freedom movement, Afghanistan and Vietnam don't compare to whats going on in Kashmir. Although yeah me and you would solve the conflict. :chilli:

They were all predominantly lengthy COIN ops interspersed with symmetrical battles. From a military point of view they are quite similar if not from a political and geographical point of view. We are yet to resort to aerial strikes and heavy artillery against terrorists unlike other nations. We expend precious martyrs for that but needs must.

We could solve it but we will not..maybe we never will. More attrition will occur..as a recent West Point study pointed out that over 90% of LeT recruits are from the Punjab province- the youth of a nation shall die in a vainglorious cause, the youth of a state shall perish in the middle and our soldiers shall die as they defend us. An uplesant situation all over. All the US seems to have taken cognizance of he issue. One LeT commander killed by ISAF in Af and another captured by ISAF in Af in this week alone..

dude india will never give kashmir.... just keep shouting... kashmir people voted for indian democracy in last election... but u can keep posting these pic... cant say this pic took from kashmir or pakistan

Titanic was supposed to be unsinkable and the sun never set on the British Empire. Kashmiris will get their freedom one day, there aint no doubt about that.

LOL.. same can applied in Pakistan's case..where there is a bomb blast every second and some how all these bombers come from, across the border(Afghanistan).

PS: As a matter of fact ..thousands of Pakistani terrorist have been killed in cross border infiltration bids..but Pakistani appetite for cross border terrorism is insatiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom