What's new

The story you're not told in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude u forgot about what pak army doing in baluchistan...
25044030.jpg

Reactions: EAK
Most realistic film I have seen on Kashmir. Must watch to learn how it feels to live under occupation. Ashamed to be an Indian.

When injustice become law, resistance become duty!

No India, No Pakistan, No China.......Free Kashmir! :whistle:

Most realistic film I have seen on Kashmir. Must watch to learn how it feels to live under occupation. Ashamed to be an Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
May the Allah swt bless Indian security forces against evil and killers of innocent Muslims for their pity political gains. :angel:

Bhai jaan I do not understand why a certain section in the valley feels that it is their religious obligation to oppose us. Are we truly Dar ul-Harb?

Could have happened but for the interference of Pakistan. Now UN is out of question.

Marriage to RG for you and fiscal autonomy for Kashmir. :angel:

So they saved the child to let him age a bit before they kill him later and throw him into an unmarked grave. :whistle:

@Dillinger

Would you like me to find out the procedure required for relinquishing your nationality? If there is a procedure as such. I would be happy to help a fellow Indian. :agree:

Your energies will be best spent on protesting against the horrors committed on fellow humans by our armed forces.

Or Pakistan could just stop brewing trouble in Kashmir..and let Kashmir return to its pre -90s era.
Far more practical than making three nuclear powers do, what they don't want to.

ohh that is ****..... just came to knw... dude who killing ur own people in baluch srry for off topic
:azn:

IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Tfzd1lqT3Ow/TGaqvLmyLZI/AAAAAAAAAzo/isEHHTZGgM4/s1600/pakistan-flag-1.jpg[/IMG]
340x.jpg

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

Pak-flag.jpg

313kdpk.jpg

Or Pakistan could just stop brewing trouble in Kashmir..and let Kashmir return to its pre -90s era.
Far more practical than making three nuclear powers do, what they want to.

Or Indian occupiers could stop killing civilians and no amount of money Pakistan spends would matter.

So they saved the child to let him age a bit before they kill him later and throw him into an unmarked grave. :whistle:

@Dillinger

That would depend on whether he joins a terrorist group when he's older or not. It is the sad reality of a state, secessionists often have to be met with violence. And COIN ops always produce a disproportionate amount of civilian casualties- surly as an American you know that from Vietnam to Afghanistan. Conflicts are brutal ergo the long exchange we had on how WE would solve it IF IT WERE UP TO US.

Your energies will be best spent on protesting against the horrors committed on fellow humans by our armed forces.

If said fellow humans are secessionists then nope. But seriously you should consider doing something for them- sadly I cannot provide you with the nearest LeT cell contact info. Best of luck.:enjoy:

Or Indian occupiers could stop killing civilians and no amount of money Pakistan spends would matter.

Whom you call civilians are actually terrorist , more so Pakistani terrorists ..even today ..a Pakistani terrorist was captured in Kashmir and another one killed...so guess ..soon two more 'Pakistani freedom fighters' will be joining their comrades in unmarked graves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom